Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
tanner DRac44 steam
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Nations At War

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Nations At War   Thu May 24, 2012 4:36 pm

The sun rises as the battle continues, Yet here thou art standing, As others gain the honor and glory of combat. Draw thy sword and join the battle, For without thee, thy kingdom shall fall, along with thy name...

Welcome! Heroes to be to the first Live and Learn Prison server RPG Forum game!
Hosted by yours truly, 15mtsoi.

Now for those of you who don't know how this works, the following posts shall provide a little insight on how this works.

Hopefully you have all heard of the game "Dungeons and Dragons"
This forum game will function something like that, Me being your DM (Dungeon Master)
You will progress through the story that i have totally planned ahead for you guys and not just thought of it as the game continues.
This game will take place in the middle ages ish with edits by me and countries whos names have not yet been thought of.

Your probably wondering what the reward is for this game. Now this game isn't about "Beating the Boss" or "Killing everyone", its a game where intellect is your sword and your skills are your shield. It all adds up to how well you prepare your "Nation". Rewards will be given out for Valor as well.

Ingame rewards consist of-
Top Prize - Overpowered enchanted Diamond armor, sword, and bow with 64 arrows
Valor Prizes - Enchanted weopens, 1000LP
Participation Prizes - Enchanted tools, 500LP

Read the bellow posts for general guidelines and rules.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: General Guidelines   Thu May 24, 2012 4:37 pm

This is merely a list of guidelines to keep in mind when RPing. a lot of it is common sense stuff. By following these guide lines, as a player, you should find yourself getting yelled at by other players and the DM. Please be sure to check this topic often, as it's subject to frequent changes, based on issues that are presented.

Rule #1) Your DM is the narrator of your story. He is the creator of the game world, and controls it's elements. In a sense, your DM is the god of the RP world. As such, what the DM decides is final.

Rule #2) If you put information down for a character sheet in the RP, this had better be what you are role playing.

Rule #3) If you cannot put forth the effort to play the game, then you shouldn't be in the RP. Be respectful of the other players, and leave if you cannot handle the RP.

Rule #4) Player-Knowledge and Character-Knowledge are two completely different things. If you know something your character shouldn't, then act and think as though you were your character, not yourself.

Rule #5) The DM has the right to ask you to leave, if they feel you are impeding the progression of the story, ruining the fun of the other players, or not putting forth the effort.

Rule #6) The DM has the right to not DM you in their RP.

Rule #7) You, as the player, have the right to back out of an RP. There is no signing of a contract to join an RP, thus you are not forced to play. It would be wise and polite to give the DM advance warning that you no longer intend to participate in their RP, however.

Rule #Cool If you are unable to participate in the RP for an extended period of time, give the DM advanced warning, preferably in a Private Message, stating that you will be unable to participate for whatever amount of time you plan to be away.

Rule #9) Proper grammar would be preferred if you intend to RP this means separating actions from dialogue. This is not a requirement, so much as a common curtosy, as many DMs find it difficult to read te post if you do not separate speech from action in some way.
• Proper grammar does not include the use of 'Leetspeak' or 'Text Message shorthand'. Please do not use it in an RP.

Rule #10) Not only for the sake of your fellow players, but for the DM as well, please keep Out of Character posts and In Character posts separate from each other, by some fashion.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Synapsis   Thu May 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Its the beginning of what looks to be a bloody and endless battle in the land of Alera. You start of as a young lad, being sent by your parents to The Academy, where anyone of any skill whether he be a snake charmer, petty thief, or brave squire, will be able to hone their skills and put their skills to use. Throughout these years in schooling, you will meet people who you might consider making lasting relationships on who you want to support during this bloody war. Be it one of the Major 3 nations of Serix, TroGladius, or Bartonia. (Short summaries will be provided in the next post, with additional details added by whatever you find ingame). Several minor nations as well as guilds may be interested in recruiting you and it's up to you to decide who to support. (Remember, it's not how many people you kill but how prepared you are for the final battle that will determine your reward). Along your adventures, you will encounter many enemies and monsters that will test your wit, as well as combat prowess. BEWARE, This is not a game! (Figuratively speaking) For if you die, you will be removed from the game. So, while fighting may provide well earned rewards, your death or the death of your companions may just lose you the war. It is up to you weather to fight or flee.

I will be accepting 6 people to play this game. Please fill out the form below if you wish to participate.

Minecraft In Game Name -
Your RPG Name -
Age -(16-20)
BRIEF description of your previous life (Ex achievements like Class Clown, Etc,)-
Desired path - Warrior, Caster, Rogue, Cleric
Additional Information about your character (Traits,Habits, Etc. Ex- Bits fingernails under pressure)-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Nation Info   Thu May 24, 2012 5:18 pm

The great kingdom of Alera is separated into 4 major parts. At the center of our great continent lies Alera Imperia, where The Academy is and the great trade center of Alera lies. Also, the king of Alera resides in the grand city of Alera Imperia in the Great Tower. This area is mostly neutral, with the kings guards and armies there to guard his area and his area only. This land is also mostly peaceful due to The Academy being here and the trade center being here. That doesn't mean a well placed spy or assassin could make his way into The Academy and get rid of future heroes that pledge their alliance to other nations...(Hint)

To the North East lies the grand nation of Serix. You have heard tales of this magnificent place, with High Lord and Lady Seria, the cities are all beautifully lit with magical fires. This nation is one of magic and wonder. The most powerful of all scholars, wizards, warlocks, healers, clerics, geomancers, and even the hated Necromancers come here to study ancient lore. (NOTE - Each nation has a High Lord and Lady, renowned for their combat skills and intellect. They are the rulers of their nations and the strongest fighters, politically and physically in their nation.)

The the North West lies the mighty nation of Bartonia. You have heard tales of homely taverns where you can meet the great warriors of Alera gather to brawl and trade stories. The High Lord and Lady Barona, are known for their amazing swordsmanship and the sheer variety of weapons that they are versatile with. Here you will meet the most well known Brawlers, Barbarians, Knights, Paladins, Deathclaws, and you have also heard of the glorious "Elites". A place for the bravest of brave and the virtuous of heart.

To the North lies the great Ice Shield Wall, where soldiers are stationed to battle the constant flood of ice oriented barbarians. After years of bloodshed, there is a chance that the barbarians may be looking for peace, a great opportunity to recruit a large force to fight (HINT).

To the West lies the ocean known as the Great Divide. Rumors of another continent containing a sleeping alien species. Perhaps you may be the first to see these new creatures... (HINT)

To the South lies the nation of TroGladius. As the name implies, these are the mighty sellswords of the realm. This is where the strongest mercenaries gather in the mighty halls and castles of TroGladius. Led by High Lord and Lady Gladios, this nation has prospered heavily from the war. You can mostly find Thieves, Assassins, Necromancers, Deathclaws, Exiled Elites, and Archers in this nation. However, the mercenary guild that resides here accepts everyone. TroGladius is truly a nation to be afraid of.

To the South East is the Mountain of Almost Certain Doom (Completely original name right here). It is one of the few places in Alera that only the bravest of the brave venture. Being an active volcano and host to the terror known simply as, for lack of a better name, Lava monsters. The rewards may be great however, as a prophecy was once spouted, "If you find yourself in need of a weapon, seek for it at the Mt Of Almost Certain Doom. This many turn the tide for the war..." (HINT) Many have tried to seek out this artifact and none have come back alive. Their corpses are spit out of the mountain and come out as nothing but a charred black corpse...

Thats all you need to know for now about the kingdom of Alera.
Further details will be released later in the game.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Thats a wrap!   Thu May 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Well thats about it regarding rules and information about this game. Im accepting applications now so don't be late to sign up or you may miss out! I will probably host more of these events sometime in the near future, as they strain my imagination already.
Also with final exams, SAT's, and regents coming up i may be dealyed in responding
study

Back to top Go down
View user profile
2zacky
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Thu May 24, 2012 9:28 pm

I'll join you.

edit

Minecraft In Game Name - 2zacky
Your RPG Name - 2zacky
Age -(16-20) 16
BRIEF description of your previous life (Ex achievements like Class Clown, Etc,)- Blind man who has learned to see with arcane magic by sensing the energies of the world. MY name originates from a council of high clerics who use their rank and first name for their actual name.
Desired path - Cleric
Additional Information about your character (Traits,Habits, Etc. Ex- Bits fingernails under pressure)- very naive, has a lot of book smarts, compasinate towards people who are hurt, reverent, and very religous (note I am not going to harp on everyone about religion the entire game, I myself though will be relgious).

Last edited by 2zacky on Thu May 24, 2012 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon

Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Thu May 24, 2012 9:36 pm

I shall join thy in thine fight

-RackOLamb
-The slayer of lambs
- intelligent at times, but lacks common sense. captain of various sports
-warrior
- when in danger he turns fierce against the enemy and attacks them without mercy. When nervous his fingers start shaking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ACCEPTED   Thu May 24, 2012 9:40 pm

First 2 players accepted are
2zacky
RackOlamb

I will be posting how combat works after we get 6 people

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stimlime
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Thu May 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Minecraft In Game Name - Stimlime
Your RPG Name - Stimlime
Age -(16-20) - 17
BRIEF description of your previous life (Ex achievements like Class Clown, Etc,)[/b]- A small-town boy, son of a blind mother. Never had any friends because of his mom, but still loved and cared for his mother.
Desired path - Warrior
Additional Information about your character (Traits,Habits, Etc. Ex- Bits fingernails under pressure)- Brave, not very socialized with other people because of his childhood, very smart because he spent each day reading books, and is very fit because he spent each morning delivering newspaper to the neighborhood to afford food for his mother and himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: APPROVED AND ADVICE   Thu May 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Stimlim APPROVED!

also if u do not respond to the game within 3 days after the game starts, u will be disqualified

Back to top Go down
View user profile
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Thu May 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Minecraft In Game Name - blue_minotaur
Your RPG Name - Blue
Age -(16-20) 17
BRIEF description of your previous life (Ex achievements like Class Clown, Etc,)- Social outcast. Child of half bull half human creatures. was cursed by a witch to turn his fur, and skin shades of blue. The blue fur made me and outcast from the minotaurs, and being a minotaur made me an outcast of other races.
Desired path - Warrior
Additional Information about your character (Traits,Habits, Etc. Ex- Bits fingernails under pressure)-chooses not to fight with (conventional) weapons. (swords. spears, things like that)
slow to anger, but inconsolable when enraged.

Last edited by blue_minotaur on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: APPROVAL   Thu May 24, 2012 10:26 pm

BlueMinotaur is approved!

Only 2 spots left people, i may extend it to 8, but that might be a little hard to manage...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
thehobonator
Beta
Beta

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Thu May 24, 2012 11:02 pm

Minecraft In Game Name -thehobonator
Your RPG Name -hobo
Age -(16-20)-19
BRIEF description of your previous life (Ex achievements like Class Clown, Etc,)- a have gotten a profesional degree in hobotology and has assinated many people
Desired path - rogue
Additional Information about your character (Traits,Habits, Etc. Ex- Bits fingernails under pressure)-i am stilled in the art of pickpocketing and a ninja of stealth

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Thu May 24, 2012 11:17 pm

I accept the challenge. Im in
Minecraft In Game Name -EndlessKreeper
Your RPG Name -TopolM
Age -(16-20)-16
BRIEF description of your previous life (Ex achievements like Class Clown, Etc,)- Trying to get a job with Airplanes or ICBMs. Hopes to nuke someone
Desired path - Russian
Additional Information about your character (Traits,Habits, Etc. Ex- Bits fingernails under pressure)- I am great with tech stuff. Also, I am Polish Canadian Russian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mcredsox

PostSubject: I will join   Thu May 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Minecraft In Game Name - mcredsox20
Your RPG Name - Matt
Age -(16-20) - 20
BRIEF description of your previous life (Ex achievements like Class Clown, Etc,)- Best at making love in bed...
Desired path - Warrior, Caster, Rogue, Cleric - Rogue
Additional Information about your character (Traits,Habits, Etc. Ex- Bits fingernails under pressure)- Has glasses, high fives everyone
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ADMITION   Thu May 24, 2012 11:38 pm

Congratz on
Thehobonator, BlueMinotaur, RackoLamb, Stimlime, EndlessKreeper, and 2zacky on making it into the forum game

mcredsox if u make an actual forum acc by this saturday, ur in too

ill be posting in depth combat analysis next week.

Keep checking this forum daily tho i might offer some insight

Also ill be playing the Rogue instructor in The Academy.

Last thing, Endless, as a russian are u like the vodka drinking, drunk brawler or the vodka drinking drunk drunk?
Plz specify a little more, at least choose cleric,warrior,mage,rogue.

K Thx Bi

Back to top Go down
View user profile
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: General Combat   Fri May 25, 2012 8:24 pm

ALright for those of u uneducated in RPG Forum games, its gonna work like this.

I will give a situation and based on what ive given, you come up with solutions, attacks, etc.

Also i will post a brief summary of all ur characters in the next post

Here is an example on a situation and example answer, dont actually respong to this

Situation
You find urself in the middle of a large room. To the east lies a treasure chest, definetly booby trapped. Behind you is the exit from the dungeon, but ur companions warn against it. Ahead of you is a narrow corrider, but u can see traps set up ahead. To the left is a band of sleeping goblins. Which way will you go?

Answer
Put ur RPG name first just incase i forget lol

BlueMinotaur

I head to the left and fight the goblins hoping to get the jump on them.
Using my weopen(This will be more specific once you obtain weapons), i manage to take out the leader from behind while my companion knocks out the 2nd one cold. the third one manages to throw a fireball at me and i put out the fire while my companions deal with the rest.

If i, the DM feel that something didnt go the way it should like ur companion taking out a goblin when he/she is incapable, i will respond like this with the situation
I will take up the story from when the mess up happened like:

My companion ATTEMPTS to knock out the 2nd goblin, but it turns around and bashes him in the skull, (continue previous set story)

If u still dont get it, it may become clearer later on

Back to top Go down
View user profile
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Summary of players   Fri May 25, 2012 8:43 pm

When i say Potential, that means its what im recommending as your strong suit. SPecialized weapons as very strong things you can use that will greatly improve everything about you.

2zacky
RPG name- 2zacky, Zack, zacky for short
Description- Blind man who has learned to see with arcane magic by sensing the energies of the world. MY name originates from a council of high clerics who use their rank and first name for their actual name.very naive, has a lot of book smarts, compasinate towards people who are hurt, reverent, and very religous . CLERIC

Potential Paths- Geomancers(Masters of the earthen magics, use the natural energies around them, such as taking energy from mice and using it to form earth based magics.), Healer(self explanatory), Trobadour(Mounted healer and mage)

Specialized weapons- Staff of Ra, Enchanted Hunters bow. (Specialized tools/weapons are tools only able to use by you and you only, not by people of your class, so you, 2zacky, can use the staff of Ra, whereas if Blue were a cleric he wouldnt be able to.)

RackOLamb
RPG name- the slayer of lambs, lambweilder, killer.
Description-intelligent at times, but lacks common sense. captain of various sports. when in danger he turns fierce against the enemy and attacks them without mercy. When nervous his fingers start shaking.

Potential Paths- Berserker, Barbarian, Young Knight.

Specialized weapons- Lambchop

Stimlime
RPG name- stimlime, stim, lime.
Description- A small-town boy, son of a blind mother. Never had any friends because of his mom, but still loved and cared for his mother. Brave, not very socialized with other people because of his childhood, very smart because he spent each day reading books, and is very fit because he spent each morning delivering newspaper to the neighborhood to afford food for his mother and himself.

Potential Paths- Paladin, Elite, Brawler.

Specialized weapons- Retribution (2 handed sword), The Hearts Desire (Special shape-shifting weapon that, at times, can reveal what you want but are unaware of.

BlueMinotaur
RPG name- Blue
Description- Social outcast. Child of half bull half human creatures. was cursed by a witch to turn his fur, and skin shades of blue. The blue fur made me and outcast from the minotaurs, and being a minotaur made me an outcast of other races. chooses not to fight with weapons.
slow to anger, but inconsolable when enraged.

Potential Paths- Death Claw(HIGHLY RECOMMENDED), Brawler, Keeper of Silence (Exiled half bull, half human creatures, used diplomatically to hold the peace between the 2 races. Rarely talk and rarely show off their true bull forms using cloaks. Prefer to get in close using their cloaks as a very tough sword and arrow resistant armor to strangle their victims)

Specialized Weapons- Claws of Ra, Keepers Amulet, Gloves of the Ancient.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Summary of players pt 2   Fri May 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Heres the continuation of my summaries

Thehobonator
RPG name- Hobo, TheHobo
Description- a have gotten a profesional degree in hobotology and has assinated many people.i am stilled in the art of pickpocketing and a ninja of stealth

Potential Paths- Assassin, Deciever, Thief.

Specialized weapons- Daggers of Silence, Darklight (One handed light sword), Bow of Ra

EndlessKreeper
RPG name- TopolM, Top, Topol
Description-Trying to get a job with Airplanes or ICBMs. Hopes to nuke someon. I am great with tech stuff. Also, I am Polish Canadian Russian.

Potential Paths- Scholar, Enlightener, Scienctist. Keep in mind this is middle ages so yeah.

Specialized weapons- Inventions, Clay of Ra

Back to top Go down
View user profile
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: THE START OF A GREAT ADVENTURE   Fri May 25, 2012 9:05 pm

This is an event post, the first one of your long journey. This is a general one, which means that it is immplied toward EVERYONE. Certain player specific events will have notes addressing that person.

Directed to: Blue, Kreeper, Stim, Rack
You wake up in the middle of the night sweating as you recall the nightmare you just had. The only parts you remember is an alien, sentinent being whispering the words "We await you...". You fall asleep again thinking its pre move nerves as you go to The Academy in 2 days...

Directed to Hobo
You wake up in the middle of the night sweating as you recall the nightmare you just had. The only parts you remember is a glowing form. You can feel the heat radiating from it, and recall the only words it managed to say "Where once the mightesist have fell, you shall prevail". You fall asleep again thinking its pre move nerves as you go to The Academy in 2 days...

Directed to 2zacky
You wake up in the middle of the night sweating as you recall the nightmare you just had. The only parts you remember is a wrapped up in fur, almost wolfish thing. You can see the snow whirling around you and feel the cold ebbing at your feet. It howls at the moon and races of in the direction of a giant wall. You fall asleep again thinking its pre move nerves as you go to The Academy in 2 days...

Directed to all

You awake to the sound of your mom clanging pots. "Wake up! In 2 days you move to The Academy and you still havent bought your things! I left you some money so grab breakfast on the way out!"
You stumble around the darkness of the room and pry the curtains open, momentarily stunned by the bright sunlight coming in. You get dressed, grab the money pouch and the breakfast your mom left you and head outside to buy supplies. You check your pouch and see you have 5 Golden Eagles, 15 Silver Crowns, and 30 Copper Rams. After buying your basic books related to your subjects, you are left with 4 Eagles, 5 Crowns, and 10 Rams. You can now focus on specialized things like weapons, armor, or personal items. You need to decide where to go first, the blade and boot, the hunters emporium, the food market, the potion shop, or the book shop. You could also work for 4 hours to get 1 eagle and 3 crowns. Keeping in mind that you can only visit 3 places, you must choose what to do...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon

Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Fri May 25, 2012 9:21 pm

RackOLAmb
SLambweilder

I choose to got to the food market, to purchase 2 lamchops
Then i go to the bookstore and purchase books on enchanting and enchant my lamchops with stretch( ability to stretch wide distances) and ironskin ( Giving the lamchop enhanced defense)
Finally i got to work for eagles and crowns.

Last edited by RackOlamb on Fri May 25, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Fri May 25, 2012 9:25 pm

15mtsoi wrote:
Congratz on
Thehobonator, BlueMinotaur, RackoLamb, Stimlime, EndlessKreeper, and 2zacky on making it into the forum game

mcredsox if u make an actual forum acc by this saturday, ur in too

ill be posting in depth combat analysis next week.

Keep checking this forum daily tho i might offer some insight

Also ill be playing the Rogue instructor in The Academy.

Last thing, Endless, as a russian are u like the vodka drinking, drunk brawler or the vodka drinking drunk drunk?
Plz specify a little more, at least choose cleric,warrior,mage,rogue.

K Thx Bi
Comrade, as a Russian, vodka at the beginning of a battle helps me focus and see my goal to kill the enemy so at the beginning of a battle I drunk one or two shots of vodka and once I have done that well... It will be a bloody mess... My path will be Russian Warrior.

P.S. If you want you can call me comrade I like it.
P.S.S. Can I also put my text in Russian underneath the English one?

Last edited by EndlessKreeper on Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Fri May 25, 2012 9:28 pm

EndlessKreeper
TopolM

Well, I go and buy my vodka then read my books, learn how to enchant my vodka, enchant my vodka with alcohol (Gives more alcohol content which in this helps me fight) And Endless (Never ending vodka) After that I go to work to earn more money

Last edited by EndlessKreeper on Fri May 25, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Fri May 25, 2012 9:28 pm

first i'll work for more money. after that i'll buy some armor. followed buy a quick trip to the potion shop.
^ that is an embarrassment to my imagination. i'ma overhaul it.

I give a low grunt as i drag myself of my pile of hay. The memory of that horrid dream is still fresh in my mind, but i suppress it for now. I can hear my mother calling for me to go buy supplies for the academy. "Anything to get her freak of a son out of the house" I mumble. I leave the shop with these "books" they are forcing me to get to attend the academy. "You'd think that paper kindling would work better without being covered in ink, but i'll never understand these foolish humans."

1. I don't have much money left so I better go work for some of these filthy humans. They may think i'm a freak, but they always appreciate a strong worker.

2. After that i'd better go get myself some new armor. My old armor is getting too small and has started rusting.

3. Knowing I tend to get in bad situations I'd better go get myself some health potions. They may help if get myself in a tight situation.

Last edited by blue_minotaur on Sat May 26, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stimlime
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Fri May 25, 2012 11:31 pm

When I woke up in the middle of the big room, I looked at all the sides around me. The traps can be disabled by putting a key in. I concentrated on my eyes, and found the keys that can disable the traps..Under goblins ass. I decided to attack them at Mid-night. My plan was to lead my compaigns to the leader goblin and use him as a hostile, but our plan has failed, because we forgot that goblins have AMAZING sense of smell and hearing, so they heard and smelled us. I went to buy my basic Two-handed sword, and slashed the goblins and got the key. In the chest there was... (To be continued)

This is kind of Confusing because there was three stories, if I'm doing it wrong please correct me Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   

Back to top Go down

Nations At War
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next