LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
nodus tanner DRac44 Videomrz steam snow christian
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nations At War

Go down 
+5
blue_minotaur
Stimlime
RackOlamb
2zacky
15mtsoi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
thehobonator
Beta
Beta
thehobonator

Nations At War - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:15 pm

looking at these new strangers, i decide i must choose wisely on who i will friends myself with. i begin to talk to 2zachy(i forgot his rpg name). "this is going to be one hell of a journey. im hobo by the way." we start talking about how the journey might be like. after aquanting myself with 2zachy(i still forgot the rpg name), i find the minitaur would make a good ally to have. "this kaiser guy seems good. by the way, im hobo." we start talking about this kaiser guy and how he might be skilled.

i hope i did better with this post. i had the redo it 3 times -_-
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:53 am

I look at them all and say "Vodka? Anyone?" I put my bottle away seeing that no one wants vodka so I walk up to blue and say "So... Your a blue Minotaur?" "Yes, yes I am" Then I ask "So were you born being blue or did something happen?" "I was born blue" He says.
I then talk to everyone else getting their opinion on this adventure were going on. The rogue said "Its a bit like a suicide adventure." Then the Minotaur says "When is this Kaiser guy coming back?" I think to myself that having the Minotaur and the rogue as allies we could have a better chance of surviving.
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:58 pm

yes I want the enchantment.

As I approach my new group of companions I begin thinking about who I'd like to befriend. That Kaiser fellow seems like he'd make a good ally. He looks strong enough, and has a lot of experience guiding idiots to the academy. It certainly couldn't hurt. Deciding i'll talk to kaiser when he gets back I turn my gaze to the rest of them. Kreeper is running around like a fool. seemingly trying to get everyone else drunk. 2Zacky seems sorta like a religious nut... definitely not someone i could stand being around for long, but if need be I could put up with him. Rackolamb is carrying around lambchops for a weapon... He doesn't seem like a very trustworthy ally if he's going to be beating them with meat... That leaves hobo. He smells a little funny but he seems more reliable, and tolerable than the rest of these guys.2zacky then approaches me. He says something at first that I didn't quite catch. I wasn't paying attention. I turn to look at him and he says.
"So tell me do you think this Kaiser guy is really a top notch rouge or is he just all talk?" he asks
"well he has lasted years guiding fools like us to the academy. Even if they haven't always survived" I say "He's probably more powerful than anyone else here." I then walk off to go talk to Hobo. "How's it goin'? I ask him.
"Pretty good" he replies. "I can't wait to get to the academy"
"Me either" I say. After this we begun to talk about Kaiser in anticipation of his return.
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:52 pm

I walk up to the group of companions and potential allies and watch their every move. Then the first words slip from 2Zackys mouth," Buenos Dias everyone" followed by a breif description of himself. I listened carefully and saw him as a potential ally because having Ra on ones side is never a bad thing. I refrained from conversation and stood on the side lines for a bit observing everyone and measuring their strength and abilities. Blue_Minotaur was standing tall and strong and looked like he could be a potential ally because of his strength and he looks like he could be skilled at using heavy and powerful weapons. The hobo rogue looked like he could use a bath, but he looked like he could easily steal from each and every one of use. I could tell by the hobo's eyes that he was ready for anything and prepared to make split second moves to work to his advantage. Kreeper tried to get me drunk but I knew that i had to keep my senses sharper than ever to notice the simplest details that could result in an ally i could depend on. Blue would be a good ally but countless people have been walking up to him and greeting him. He seems like a favorite here. HMMMM I should probably step in so i can introduce myself.
" Hello all my name is RackOlamb i may use lambchops as my weapons, but believe me they are strong"
" My lamchops may look weak, but they are more durable, stronger, faster and effecient than clubs." I pause for a moment and think," I may not seem dependable but i will fight till my dieing breath and will not let a single comrade be harmed"
And with that said I walk over to 2zacky who said that he was a great supporter magician. I walk up to him and say," hi there, i realize that you are amazing at support magic and I feel like we can go far together with my strength and your support i think we will do amazing in the academy." Then i stroll to blue and say," looks like everyone likes you here, I would like someone like you having my back in the battlefield." I pause for a second and look at his claws of Ra," nice claws you have there, I imagine them as very powerful." and with that comment i had chosen the 2 people i want as allies and slowly started to observe my companions once again.

NOTICE HOW I DIDNT SAY BY ODINS BEARD
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:36 pm

You hear a siren in the distance and think to yourself
"Another pointless robery... The guard will take care of the robber..."
Then you hear 5 more alarms go off SIMULTANIOUSLY!
"Wat the..." you wonder outloud.
You hear the pounding of boots as heavily armed guards pour out of the nearby guard tower and head to the market place.
You figure its been about 20 minutes and you have 10 minutes to socialize and RESPOND TO PEOPLE AND MAKE 1 MORE ALLY
before Kaiser comes back.
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:17 am

Hearing the sirens I expect things to get fairly messy fairly soon. I think about the 2 people that i've befriended already (hobo and zacky) and decide that they may not be enough. I look back at Rackolamb and figure if he's crazy enough to be fighting with pieces of meat, then he may be just as crazy when he fights. Deciding a crazy fighter may be at least a small asset I approach him. "Hey there lamb" I say trying to put on a friendly smile.
"Hello mister minotaur" he says " nice claws you have there, I imagine them as very powerful."
I smirk as I look at the claws. "yea.." I say still entranced by them. " I just need a chance to test them in a real fight."
"nice..." I start
"Lambchops" he quickly finishes. "They're my enchanted lambchops"
Maybe befriending this one wasn't the best idea... o well I've had about all the social interaction I can stand for now. I stride over to a nearby tree and take a seat in the shade of it's leaves, awaiting kaisers return.
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:43 am

I noticed that Blue went up to lamb and I imidiately know that he is our fourth. After Blue walks back I confront him. "So, Blue its you, me, hobo, and lamb then?"
"Yea" he grunts in displeasre
Then I walk up to lamb and confront him. "Welcome to the group I hope the blessings of ra will be upon us so that our friendship may prosper."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry I don't really have much to say since its pretty much the same thing as Blue
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:55 pm

Th sirens grow louder and louder, my acute sense of hearing make this kind of difficult for me. I attempt to ignore the sound by just watching my companions again. I look from right to left as I observe my companions once again. I have already selected ( 2zacky and Blue_Minotaur) as my allies I hope they accept me. I need to work with them to succeed in the academy. Then words start coming out of 2zackys mouth," Welcome to the group I hope the blessings of Ra will be upon us so that our friendship may prosper". This 2Zacky person seems very influential and is a great speaker, but i wondered who was this group he talked about. I immediately asked him,"Who else is in the group" 2Zacky resonds," Me, you, the minotaur and the hobo right?". hmmmmmm so i have to get hobo on my side too he seems incredibly skilled at stealing. He is observing people just like me looking for the easiest way to steal and kill even if he doesnt need to. He seems reliable and always on alert. Im starting to like this hobo guy let me go talk to him. " hey there" i say as i slowly walk up to the hobo,"Hi there". " By Ra's feathers you stink hobo" I thought as his smell wavered around me," even Odins Beard cant compare to this stench". Then i think to myself he may be a smelly hobo but he just may be the most skilled out of all of us with his deftly abilities. " hey Hobo I here that you are in the group with me, blue and 2zacky". "Im going to enjoy working with you Hobo" with that fianl statment i leave him alone and stroll on over to a brick wall and lean against it waiting for Kaiser to return.

SORRY I COULDNT RESIST PUTTING IN ODINS BEARD AND BY RA'S FEATHERS
Back to top Go down
thehobonator
Beta
Beta
thehobonator

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:31 pm

sitting there, i thought it would be a good idea to make a friend with rack. "wat the fuck is going on" "i dont know" we talked for a while and thus became friends

i know its short i couldnt think today -_-
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:21 am

I realize that no one wants to be my ally so I take a swig of my precious vodka and think "Your on your own..." I watch as the fighting begins and the sirens start to hurt my ears. I brace myself. Your on your own...
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:00 am

As the 30 minutes end, you hear a large BOOM and a small explosion comes from the rich housing district.
"SHIT" you hear one of your teammates yell as your all startled off your feet.
You brace yourself, expecting something more, but nothing happens.
30 seconds pass and then as you turn to each other to discuss what just happened, Kaiser seems to fall from the sky and land in the middle of you in a crouched position.
He straightens and dusts off some dust from his trousers.
"Well lets get going people, we have much ground to cover."
Blue, smelling the scent of blood on Kaiser, comments on this.
Kaiser proceeds to wipe 3 daggers on the grass, takes some water and wipes some bloodstains off his chest.
"Oh these are nothing. Just mistakes."
He sheathes the daggers and starts walking.
"Lets go trainees, we don't want to waste time" He calls behind him and you all hastily follow, not before noticing that he has considerably more bulges under his shirt and along his arms than he did before...

-Time Passes-

You've been walking for quite some time now. Judging from the sun, your about 1/3 of the way to The Academy and you have 2 hours before sunset.
"Alright now that were all acquainted, it's time i teach you some basic survival skills on how we're going to make camp for tonight."
He pulls a dark stone out of his pocket and says,
"This is flint. It makes for basic arrow heads and when struck against a rock," He strikes the flint against a nearby rock and as a piece of the flint breaks off, a small shower of sparks come off
"You get sparks. Now if you posess magic skills or know firecrafting, like i do, you can do this!"
He makes a small motion with his hands and the area in front of you bursts in flames and you all jump back.
The flame dies as he lowers his hands
"But you don't so i need to teach you how to gather proper wood."
You spend the next couple of minutes gathering the materials Kaiser said and you have a nice campfire going.
"Now there isn't enough time to teach you how to make proper shelter. You will learn more about this in The Academy, in survival 101, so for now well do this."
He spreads his legs a bit into a horse stance and holds both hands to the ground. He grits his teeth and you see the strain of effort as a cold stone dome rises around you. With a final shout, Kaiser closes the dome and collapses.
"That," he pants "Is an advanced Earthcrafting. This thing will keep us warm and sheltered but for now come outside i need to see the state of your weapons."
You all head outside and show him your weapons.
His eyebrows shoot up when he sees hobos and blues weapons but otherwise his expression remains the same.
"Well it looks like you all cam prepared! Good! Now here's how to take care of them."
He takes out a whetstone and hows you how to sharpen weapons, take care of the leather strappings of a sword, shield, staff, and claw, and he teaches you how to clean it.
"Alright you all have the basics, I'm going to get us some food while you take care of your weapons and armor. Keep your weapons at hand, there have been reports of suspicious monster activity around this area lately..."
And with that he jumps onto a nearby tree and hops from branch to branch deeper into the forest.
"Well that was quite impressive" you hear rack say as he, really your starting to doubt his senility, as he is sharpening his lambchops...
You all spend the time making small talk untill you hear a rustling in the bushes.
"What's that?" hobo says, being the jumpy one and his hands dart to the hilts on his hip and shoulder as he takes a quick stance.
"I don't know" You hear the gruff voice of the minotaur say as he too readies his claws.
You glance at the dome and see that the entrance to your shelter is sealed and only Kaiser can open it.
Shit, you think as the rustling gets closer.
The sun is nearing the horizon and you take a moment just to look at the beauty of a nice sunset, then you form a rough circle, back to back, as the rustling gets louder and closer.
"Shooting in the sunset, eh?" as hobo readies a small crossbow and draws his daggers.
You hear the small snorts of laughter from your companions when all of a sudden you hear
"REEEEEEETTT!"
"Wat the fuck..." you hear Endless mutter durnkenly.
All of a sudden 5 wild boar, pig things? Thats the best description you have for them, come rushing at you guys.
"SHIT" you hear rack yell.
Hobo manages to pick one off with a well aimed crossbow shot. He doesn't try reloading as he does not want to get hit while hes reloading.
Blue tries to lunge slash at a passing boar but over steps and goes too far out, leaving him exposed in the flank and ribcage.
The boars sense this and charge blue. He makes a desperate slash with his claws at the nearest one and takes its head off but elaves his back completely open. As the 3rd boars 8 inch razor sharp tusks are about to sink into his back and deliver a killing blow, Racks lambchops extend almost magically and knock the boar out of the way while zacky lets off a fireball and hits the 4th boar.
"This rack guy may be more usefull than he looks..." you think as you grunt your thanks to your teammates.
With 2 boars left, Kreeper manages to slice one in half with his clay hilted claymore and hobo throws a well aimed knife at the other boar.
As you all are breathing hard you pause for a moment then relax.
"FUCK YEAH" Endless yells drunkenly and throws a defiant fist in the air while chugging vodka.
"Feh" Blue mutters as he cleans his weapons like Kaiser instructed them to.
You hear a slow clapping sound from behind you as Kaiser emerges from the forest.
"Well done... -clap- Well done indeed." He stops clapping.
"Your not as useless as the last bunch of maggots" He says as he nods towards a ditch, that, as you look inside see 4 gutted assortment of dead boys and girls in there.
"The last batch weren't nearly as talented as you nor had the same teamwork."
"Now then," ANOTHER Kaiser says as he drops behind you all
You turn around in shock as yet ANOTHER one drops in the middle of you and says
"Lets see how good"
And yet ANOTHER Kaiser jumps down from the trees
"Your reflexes are!"
Now your really confused as you see the 4 Kaisers walking in a slow circle around you.
"Confused?" they say in unison "Good. DUCK!" He yells as all 4 of them throw a knife that has a glowing green oozing liquid hanging from the tip. You all hit the deck quickly as the daggers hit all 4 of the Kaisers and they all disapear in a puff of smoke and shadow.
Now another Kaiser jumps down from what appears to be the sky again and lands on the dome.
"Alright you passed the test, this is the real me."
"WHAT THE FUCK MAN, FIRST YOU SEND FUCKING WILD BOARS AFTER US THEN YOU MIND FUCK US AND TRY TO KILL US!"
Yells Endless.
"If you can't survive a couple of wild boars and a simple garic oil poisoning," he says calmly," Then your not cut out for The Academy. Now go inside, youll find a cooked meal and small sleeping areas for all of you. Get some rest. Don't worry, won't "test" you untill tmorrow at least."

You all head inside, tired as hell and collapse. Despite the excitement, your all asleep seconds after you finish eating.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:10 am

Day 2 of the journey to The Academy

You all awake to the sound of Kaiser opening the stone wall to the shelter.
"Wake up men, it's time for breakfast."
You all sit up grogilly as he adresses you all.
"Now heres a piece of flint and a stone" he says as he hands you all the specefied items.
"You have 1 hour to find a decent meal, bring it back here, gather wood and light a fire, then cook the meat correctly. If you fail to do this you will just continue along for the next 8 hours hungry. Here some tips on where to find things"
He touches his hand to the ground and a very detailed map appears in the dirt, complete with water and wood to represent trees.
"Minor earth,wood,and water crafting" He says
"Now here," He points to the small lake "Are 3 varieties of fish. You can either use magic to bring them out or do it old fashioned with a harpoon. Here," He indicates the woods "you will find some more peacefull boars which you can catch and kill. There are also some birds in the trees with their eggs as well, and there always the wild flowers and plants. If you find some watercress or other spices you may be able to add a nice garnish to your meal."
"How much should we catch and kill?" asks zacky
"As much as you think you need for a good breakfast. Basically enough for you to be able to walk/run nonstop 10 hours or so to the next major trade city. Now go on, you have an hour starting now!"
You all dash off in the direction of your desired food choice.

Heres how your response should be like.
First say like "I dash to the woods to find a wild boar to hunt"
secondly, describe the encounter like "I stealthily sneak up and kill it from a disstance" or "I run in and cut the boar violently and stuff"
third , optional "I spend a couple of minutes searching for spices and find blah blah blah"
fourth, "i gather some wood from a near teak,oak,birch, etc. tree and bring it back to camp"
fifth, "I notice blah blah blah already has blah blah blah and get to work"
sixth "I present my meal to Kaiser, which he approves of, and eat my breakfast as i watch the others make their way with their catch of food"

IM NOT GOING TO DO AN OUTLINE LIKE THAT EVERY TIME, YOU NEED TO BE CREATIVE WITH YOUR ANSWERS
AND
ADD
DETAIIIILLLLLLL

K thanks =D
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:36 am

Scared out of my mine since I have never hunted before. I somewhat calmly make my way to the lake to collect some lakeside plants and possible a fish or two. First collecting some wild garlic, watercress, and some water mint. I then use a bit of rosemary I found (imbued with a wee bit of my magic) to attract two fish. I use a rock to kill the fish and gut them with a knife that I brought along. I decide to make a stew and tea so that I can have something to eat and drink even after breakfast. I collect some timber from an oak tree and some dry brush, then bring it back to camp, then I use a small fire ball to light the fire (after giving up on trying to use flint and steel) sadly it backfires a bit and I burn my hand. "Nothing a bit of aloe that I collected early can't fix," I thought to myself, I then look around and notice that Blue and hobo had done very well in their hunting while Rack and Kreeper were still missing I boil a pot of water then the vast majority of it (around 8/10ths) to make a stew by boiling the watercress till the water was green adding select parts of the fish and some wild garlic for raw taste. I use the rest of the boiling water to make some mint tea that I put in my canteen and drink a little of while enjoying my stew (not really mine I learned it from another monk at the monastery). I present Kaiser with my stew and a bit of tea while thinking to myself "How lazy he is having us make dinner for him." He permits me to have my dinner and I finish last out of everyone, though I finished just in time and enjoy a hearty meal and in the end I give thanks and give an offering of some herbs and a bit of my tea to Ra.
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:37 am

When he tells us were making our own breakfast all I can think is "Cooking...". Later, I decide that I will make a wild boar steak with some spices and a "light" vodka marinade. I take the clay from my sword and make it into some sort of camo then I wait... Hiding in the bushes with my sword ready. Then, I see it... A wild boar. I take my sword and quickly sneak up and slice its head off. "Well, theres one" I look at it and see that its a very big boar so I think "This should do". With my sword I start gutting the boar and preparing the meat. I cut off the skin and keep it to use in the future. I put my boar meat in a convenient pouch I have and go down to the lake to collect spices. I take some watercress and wild garlic to use on my boar. Then, in the pouch with the boar i put in the spices and mix it a bit. Then I add my vodka pouring it in there as if its a bottomless pit. Then I let it sit and marinade. In that time while its marinading in its juices i go and find a nearby spruce tree to cut and use for wood. Cause I dont want to wreck my sword I take my clay and make it into an ax to cut the tree and the wood. I swing the ax back and... CRACK!!!! The tree is taken down in one hit. I then start to cut the wood and after I cut the wood I make a device to cook my meat on. I get a good fire going and let it burn. Then I add my boar meat onto the device as it cooks. A few minutes later I look at mt meat and see that its done so I take it off the device and cut it. The inside is perfectly cooked. I try a bit and it tastes... It tastes... Amazing! I think to my self and say "Never knew I could cook that well". I show my meat to kaiser and he approves I then eat my breakfast, admiring just how good it is.
Back to top Go down
thehobonator
Beta
Beta
thehobonator

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:52 pm

i deside to run into a nearby forest. i look around and spot a group of elk. sneaking behind them, i assassinate them and skin them leaving with just meat and skin. i present my meal to kaiser and he accepts. i sit back and watch the other hunt
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:15 pm

I quickly head in the direction where he said the boars would be. Once i'm away from everyone else I start to take it a little slower, trying to enjoy my time in the forest. I come across a river, and decide that I should collect some water while i'm here. I take out a large water proof pouch that I use to hold my drinking water. I fill it, splash a little water on my face, and continue looking for the boars. More quickly than I would have liked I come across a group of boars in a clearing. I notice one of the boars is quite a ways away from the others, so i pick him as my target. I try to be as quiet as I can while I make my way towards the boar, while still hiding behind the trees. Once I decide that i'm close enough I quickly charge forward, and use my claws to slice a gaping hole in it's neck. I smile as I grab the lifeless body of the boar and heft it onto my back. As I make my way back to camp I remember that i'm going to need fire wood. I look up into the trees, and spot quite a few large branches. I easily snap them off of the tree and put them on my back with the boar. As I return to camp I quickly choose an area a little distanced from the others and begin setting up my fire. I gather some fairly large rocks, and make a pit to put my fire in. I then collect some dry grass and leaves and put them on the bottom of the pit. I take the weaker and smaller sticks I collected and put them on top of the tinder. I use my flint and a stone, and quickly light the dry leaves and grass. After this I take a knife and begin cutting the boar into strips. Once I have stripped it of all usable meat I take the meat and skewer it onto the sturdier, and larger sticks I pulled from the trees. I cut the pieces of meat fairly thin so they cook up pretty quickly. I take the strips of meat and show them to Kaiser.
"They don't look very tasty" he comments "but they should be able to get you through the day" I nod to him, and walk off. Keeping in mind that maybe next time I should try searching for some herbs so that my meal will be a little less bland. I sit down under a nearby tree and sip my water, and take large bites of boar meat. I watch as Kreeper makes what looks to be one of the most gut wrenchingly alcoholic meals I had ever seen, and Zacky struggle in vain to make a fire.
"This is going to be a looong trip" I say quietly to myself.

Last edited by blue_minotaur on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:21 pm

I walked outside and immediately noticed something. I dashed towards the woods sprinting around trees and dodging the leaves and branches that were in my path. My sense of smell from always killing lambs made it easy for me to smell any kind of meat from a land organism. I immediately saw a pack of wild boar ( about 7). I decide that taking them all on wasn't a good idea. I climb up a tree and think about how to seperate the pack. Hmmmmm from the top of the tree it looked like two of the boars were falling behind. I decided that if i threw a stone way up front the up front boars would charge at it while the boars that are behind the group wont hear the sound. I pick up a rock from the ground a rough hard rock that would make some noise when bounced of a tree or falling on the ground. The with all my might i chuck the rock towards the front group and they immediately charge at it. meaning that my plan was a success. I stare at the 2 boars that were left behind and i sneak up behind them. I used my fire enchantment to immediatley kill the 2 boars. I just had to move quicker than when they could hear or smell me because i was already out of their field of vision so killing them was easy. I pull out a knife and removed pieces of meat from the boar then i walk away leaving the rest of the food to the carnivores of the jungle. Next i walk toward the nearest true and think to myself," By ra's feathers i forgot to bring an axe then i enchanted my lamchops with wind and broke them trees". Then i walked over and cooked my meat with the fire wood then i took my meat over to kaiser and he approves of it.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Directed at Rack

As you attempt to kill the 2 wild boars with fire, you stupidity causes you to set your hands on fire aswell. As the boars die, you run around screaming your head off, scaring the other boars away. You sprint through the camp, and hold your head down in shame as blue, zacky, and hobo laugh at you while your hands are burning. You quickly jump in the lake to douse the flames, and rethink the effectiveness of your enchantments. You head back to the dead burned boars and cut off pieces of meat.
Continue with your pre written story after this part
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:04 pm

Directed to group

As you finish your breakfast, Kaiser brings down the earth shelter and raises his palm, skyward facing. The fires all shrink and jump to his hand and he closes his fist and the fires extinguish themselves.
"Show-off..." mutteres zacky as Kaiser jumps down, wipes some dirt off his hands and says "Lets get a move on keeds."

-Time Passes-

As the sun hits the highest point in the sky and travelers along the road have become more common. You ask question why is this and he responds.
"We are on our way to the capital my freinds! The Academy is only 1 day walk from here and it is the second greatest trading post in the world. Welcome," he booms as you approach the gates. "TO ALERA IMPERIA!!!"

Never being able to see the capital except from the stories your mom told you when she went on "business" trips to meet wealthy gem merchants. You feel the need to close your mouth several times as you see the giant skyscrapers and magnificant golden and diamond buildings.
"holy shit..." breathes hobo as he gazes around him.
"Don't be too stunned now children," Kaiser says "Youll be staying at my good friend Raquel's house."
"Who's Raquel?" Kreeper questions drunkenly
"Oh a young woman from my days in The Academy." Kaiser says with a smirk. "You'd be suprised how many alliances can be forged from infrequent lovers." He says with a wink.
"She's probably the 3rd most infulential person in all the country." Kaiser remarks as you approach her house, which looks like quintouple (5 times) the size of your house, and plated in platinum and diamond.
"holy shit..." you all breath this time as one of the most stunning woman you've ever seen comes from the door and waves at Kaiser.
"There she is boys, keep your hands off her alright shes mine." He says with another wink as he FLIES over to her and gives her a hug. He leans over a whispers some words to her and she giggles and waves her hand as 5 servants come out.
"These young woman will be your housecarls for the day alright? They'll show you to your rooms and where to put your things alright?" He then follows her into the house and disapears.
You all head to your rooms and settle down and spend like 10 minutes just admiring the new souroundings. After the housecarl brings your lunch in and you finish eating, they say Kaiser is waiting for you in the marketplace. You head on down to the market area and find Kaiser sitting at a table.
"Know kids," he says mockingly, "Im going to teach you some basic rogue skills. First comes stealing and thieving. Now you all remember the explosions and alarms from your little village when i went to run some errands?" You all nod in unison "Well as most of you figured out that was me, i was, er, securing future investments. Anyway, that was probably one of my msot effective tactics. Diversions. Watch this."
He walks off and stands next to a very expensive jewerly store. He leans against the counter and reaches into his pocket and withdraws what looks like normal seeds.
"Whoah," you hear 2zacky, the herblorist say "Those are REALLY strong and addictive seeds when eaten by birds and they smell it from miles away."
Kaiser proceeds to dump 10 or so seeds in passing peoples pockets and clothes and throws the rest in front of the shop, all while staying hidden. You notice a slight wind veil around him that makes him blend in with the souroundings. You hear a flurry of wings as the largest amount of birds you have ever seen in your life com flocking down, attacking the people with seeds in their pockets and murdering each other for the seeds in front of the shop. As the shopkeeper tries to shoo them away and mass pandemonium errupts around the entire marketplace. The 5 of you watch, transfixed as Kaiser slips some black silk gloves on, steal about 10 of the largest and most precious gems, hide them around on spots on his body. He then takes a knife and cuts certain pieces of the gloves off and drapes 1 strip of the silk on the floor, and a small bit on the glass counter of the gem shop. He takes a vial of blood and drips 1-2 drops on the pieces of silk and walks calmly back.
"See what i did there? I cause another awesome distraction, stole about 10,000 eagles worth in gems, and planted one of my enemies blood as evidence. A framing, mass thievery, and entertainment!" He says with a smirk as he gestures to the mass amount of birds pecking at multiple people.

He turns to you all.
"Now it's your turn. Put all your money pouches down. Your job is to steal me 25 eagles worth in merchandise. Put your money pouches down so i know you didn't buy it. Now go. You have 30 minutes to steal me the stuff and place it on this table. Time starts...NOW!"
You all dash in different directions looking for shops to steal from.

Here your choices basically, feel free to add your own but be REASONABLE!!! It is medieval times so yeah.
Gem shops, Armor shops, Weapon shops, Magic shops, Herblore shops, Potion shops, Archery shops, MeatButcher shops, Bookstores, Museums, Rich peoples houses, etc.
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:09 am

I walk away from my companions, and quickly notice what sounds like a fight starting up. There's a large group of people all gathered around the same small area. The people gather around what looks to be 2 men shouting profanities at each other. "These guys must be pretty important to the city to get a group of people this large to show up". They both seem to be bragging about their fathers pull in the city, both saying their dad has more power. "Great a real my dad can beat up your dad fight" I say quietly to myself. "how mature." I look around and can see some fairly fancy looking shops around. High end armor, and weapons. And the kind of gems that would make any gold diggers heart melt. I smirk to myself thinking that these 2 idiots fighting might be helpful. As I turn my attention back to the 2 arguing idiots I notice that the fight seems to be dying down. "not if I can do anything about it" i say mischievously. One of them turns his back to the other and begins to walk away. I quickly find a fairly large rock and throw it at the back of his head. I missed and only hit him in the shoulder, but it gets the job done. He quickly turns around screaming, and thinking it was the man he was arguing with he attacks. They both seem to be fairly weak magic users, casting destruction spells that any idiot that trained for about a week could pull off. But it doesn't matter. soon it seems like the entire group of onlookers becomes a part of the fight. Some fighting to help defend one of the people that was arguing, while others are just fighting for the sake of fighting. I smirk to myself as I make sure my claws aren't sharp and begin throwing a few punches myself. I then remember what I was here for. I grab the nearest person to me, and throw him at the jewelry stores display window. I rush over, and begin shoving as many shiny baubles into my armor that I can. I look over at the already smashed window of the weapons shop. I charge for it, knocking out a couple of the street brawlers along the way. Knowing I can't hold much more I decide to take 1 blade. I see an expensive looking dagger encrusted with some glowing gems, and decide that it may be worth some money. I grab it, and stuff it into sleeve and run off. The guards, and store owners were far too busy trying to quell the riot to notice a lowly thief stealing a couple trinkets. I watch the fighting from a distance and smirk as I head back to kaiser. My clothes looking a little bit lumpier.
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:40 am

I look around and see some rich peoples houses. I go and look in the windows and see that there is no one home so I sneak around back and with my skillful hands, get into the house. I look around and and see a box. I walk over to it and pry it open and gaze in awe as I look at all the precious gems. I put on gloves and take ALL of them then I quietly put some rocks I found outside into the box to give it some weight. After that, I find the alcohol cabinet and steal their finest vodkas. I then hide the vodka in my backpack along with the rocks and leave the house and make sure my entrance point is as clean as possible so that it looks as if it never happened. I then return to Kaiser.
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:05 am

As everyone sarts I look directly at Kaiser and proclaim "It is an unholy action for a cleric to commit such acts of thievery and crime against humanity! Is there anything else that I can do, since I am bound by my holy word not to steal from anyone." I think for a second "maybe i can go out and get some medical herbs for us or maybe you can help me with some healing or offense magic."
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'll post more once Kaiser responds
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:20 am

Directed at zacky

Kaiser lets out a booming laugh as he hears what zacky says.
"Crimes against humanity?! Hehehe, kid, you dont know what half these rich people have done to get where they are now. Trust me, you will be doing the poor and middle classed townspeople a favor by robbing the rich. Im sure Ra will look the other way as you take the riches money and bring it to me. Im not going to spend it on us so dont worry about it. Also you wouldnt be able to afford ANY of the magical herbs in the capital and youd be killed if you went to the forest today." his expression darkens "trust me on that..." he turns his head and looks at a small abandoned house.
"now go zacky, and bring back at least 25 eagles worth in rich peoples treasures and the people will be grateful."
Back to top Go down
thehobonator
Beta
Beta
thehobonator

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:29 pm

as i leave my group, i look and see wat i want to rob. i think that rich peoples houses and the gem shop would have money and stuff worth taking. it was a tough desicsion but i desided to go pro assassin hobo on the gem shop. to create a diversion, i knock out a random fool and cover him in the blood of thhe meat i bought awhile back. i run in the shop yelling for help and everyone goes and crowds around the knocked out fool. i quickly steal every gem i can carry and sneak out the back. i come back and show kaiser wat i have stolen with an evil look on my face Twisted Evil .
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:48 pm

I immediately decide that as much as I would want to go to the meatbutchers place i can't think of a valid reason to go there, so I decide on stealing valuables from gem shops and the gem merchants inside. I immediately decide that fire would be the best distraction but I then shudder when i remember the pain of my hands setting on fire from the flame enchantment i used on the boars. I shudder then I suck it up and say to myself, " mabye this time will be better". I walk up to the nearest flammable object it was a wooden pillar with grease covered on it both the wood and the grease were flammable so i could easily use them. I hear riot noises out in the distance but choose to ignore it. Then I use a flame enchantment to light the pillar on fire i stealthily walk away waiting for panick to start. Then I suddenly feel something, my head " My head is hot i wonder why". I touch my head and i feel a similar pain. " BY Ra's feathers i just set my head and hand on fire" I immediately sprint to the nearest fountain and then i jump in". Apparently when people saw my head on fire and me sprinting they started panicking and believed there was a fire. " so umm i guess my plan worked out then". Then i jump out of the fountain completely soaked as the cold water heat exchange left me shivering. Then i hear loud screams in the distance but ignore them and go on to the nearest gem shop. I notice that the door was wide open and the owner was not present. " He is probably out trying to fight the fire I caused. That fire is going to spread really quick i should get wat i can and get out of here." I take the biggest most expensive looking gems i could find and leisurely start to walk out. then something caught my eye. A misplaced painting that looked kind of suspicious. I walk over to it and raelize " By Odins beard there is a pathway behind this" I walk in. My breath slowly getting softer and softer. I start to feel the urge to hide and stealithly walk" I felt and strong presence. Then as I turn a corner i see a man there gaurding a chest. I spin and use my lamchops durability and stretch to knock him unconcious. Then i walk towards the chest and open it and i see a huge red jewel glowing and shining a myserious aura. It looked like a gem i once saw Ra wearing in the holy readings. I hoped this was an expensive find. I take it and run out of the shop and sprint to the meeting point between me kaiser and my other companions. Still drenched by the soaking water but mesmerized by the gem i had just found.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nations At War
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LiveAndLearn Prison Server :: Games-
Jump to: