LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
nodus christian snow tanner DRac44 steam Videomrz
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS.

Go down 
+3
Pat 2011 Awesome
blue_minotaur
VideoMrz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VideoMrz
Beta
Beta
VideoMrz

THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS. Empty
PostSubject: THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS.   THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:25 am

I have constructed a list to get the server back alive. The server is awesome and deservers more players and donors.

1. PMC List
Most people find there servers by looking at the "Recently Updated" or "Latest" list on PMC. And LiveAndLearn is not on those lists all the time. We need someone to update the server so it gets back on those lists.

2. Voting
People are not voting, most people (like me) are too lazy. It's probably because you only get 500 LP or something. I saw on another server tht you get a new prize each day for voting. One day it's money next its emeralds. I think we should do something like that except with diamonds or other crap.

3. Not being updated/changed
The server isn't really getting better, by that I don't mean it is getting worse, but it's just staying the same. People are leaving becuase it's just the same and there is no newedness. We could attract players we lost if we added more stuff. Maybe change the mines, re-design Alpha or some other rank.

4. Teh Server Video
The server video was pointless, don't get me wrong. It was great. But no one but the players from this server saw it. Perhaps you could make a Google AdWords campaign for it. Do you see those ads on Youtube? The ones that are on the video screen or to the side, if we make a campaign the server video will show up there. It's more complicated and I'm not going to explain all that crap, so google it. If we can't do a campaign we can send the server video to people on Youtube. We must all pitch in to get more views.

5. Admins
I love every single Admin on the server they are great to be around. But they are not on that much actually. I think we should add more Admins or create a new group like Moderator then Guide or something.

6. Website
We has internet don't we? So why don't we take advantage of it. We have a forum let's make a WEBSITE. And hire some people to make it for us. It will really help in the long run.

7. Logo
Like the skin contest, we should do a logo CONTEST. I think we have a logo right now but it is just text, we could make a picture or something to make it EVEN better.

8. Buycraft
For donating we should use the fantastic plugin, BUYCRAFT. See Nick, you have Lazyassitis, which makes you lazy AND LIKE IT. With Buycraft you don't have to go online and give people the stuff!

9. Vip of DA WEEK
I see most people leaving the server because they are too lazy to mine or something, im thinking we could do something I like to call vip of the week or day whatever you want. People will vote for the server and will be added to a list of people that can be randomly chosen to be vip of the week. Vip will be showered with love and items.

10. Donating
Perhaps we can update donating perks. Instead of having donating big groups of donating perks if you donate an amount of money, how about you let the players decide?!? Like, if you donate $10 you will get a colored name, or if you donate $5 you get a sword and some armor.

Hopefully you Admins and Nick will go through with an ideas out of these 10 or got your own idea.

Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS.   THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:27 am

i think we need ti work on the servers online consistency before we start making changes to the server
Back to top Go down
Pat 2011 Awesome
Beta
Beta
Pat 2011 Awesome

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS.   THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:59 pm

The video actually has brought a few people to the server so your wrong on that one. But i do Think there needs to be a few new moderators.
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS.   THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:02 pm

we also need people that we trust...
Back to top Go down
Pat 2011 Awesome
Beta
Beta
Pat 2011 Awesome

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS.   THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:03 pm

blue_minotaur wrote:
we also need people that we trust...
Didn't think of that.
Back to top Go down
thehobonator
Beta
Beta
thehobonator

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS.   THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:14 pm

im the most legit trusted person here. i find ALL the hackers.
Back to top Go down
Pat 2011 Awesome
Beta
Beta
Pat 2011 Awesome

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS.   THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Thou shalt give hobo admin
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS.   THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:02 am

the day that happens is the day i crap a diamond
Back to top Go down
trex316
Alpha
Alpha
trex316

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS.   THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:10 pm

woah woah wait.... there was a video?
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS.   THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:25 am

I AM MOST TRUST WORTHY PERSON EVER. IF I WAS GIVEN ADMIN I THINK THE SERVER WOULD BE PROSPEROUS. its not like i would accidentally break the server in half.......
Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS.   THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:55 pm

The only quality post vid has ever done. gratz.
Back to top Go down
https://liveandlearn.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS.   THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS. Empty

Back to top Go down

THE SERVER IS DEAD. WE NEED PLAYERS.
Page 1 of 1