LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
DRac44 snow christian nodus Videomrz tanner steam
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

MAJOR Server Issues.

Go down 
+5
blue_minotaur
RackOlamb
2zacky
ethanbuczel
15mtsoi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which Topic Is More Severe
server - MAJOR Server Issues. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%server - MAJOR Server Issues. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
server - MAJOR Server Issues. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%server - MAJOR Server Issues. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
server - MAJOR Server Issues. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap71%server - MAJOR Server Issues. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

server - MAJOR Server Issues. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   server - MAJOR Server Issues. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Taliban Day XD
Back to top Go down
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   server - MAJOR Server Issues. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:52 pm

I agree with rack that he should be Mod
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   server - MAJOR Server Issues. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:37 pm

thx vivek i are better
Back to top Go down
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   server - MAJOR Server Issues. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:11 pm

soooooo did you guys chose the mods yet or what?
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   server - MAJOR Server Issues. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Well here is the thing I am sorry that I am not active as much, but i am getting back into the grove since i had a summer job away from my house (for 6 weeks) so i was completely inactive, but i got back and I am trying to be more active.
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   server - MAJOR Server Issues. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Well here is the thing I am sorry that I am not active as much, but i am getting back into the grove since i had a summer job away from my house (for 6 weeks) so i was completely inactive, but i got back and I am trying to be more active.
Back to top Go down
VideoMrz
Beta
Beta
VideoMrz

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   server - MAJOR Server Issues. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:32 am

I think Nick isn't reposting is the problem, but number 3 is also a fair answer.

The prison server is so boring, all we do is mine and sell and repeat.

I think we have to get rid of the server. Dont get me wrong, I love this server but not much people are into this kind of stuff anymore. OR! WE could spice this whole thing up, try to make it less like a prison server but still like the old server.

The smp server thing is a good idea, and we could use it to advertise the prison server. You could say, "If you go to the prison server you will recieve special prizes!", or something like that.

But some people are unpredictable, try to make a completely different thing, sure smp servers are popular... But lets try something new! We could make an Alien Space server or whatever, we have to give the players a reason to get on.

Im not sure what happened to the server, I remember seeing tons of players online, it was happy. Now the server is so lonely, we could try to get Admins to come on, or recruit new ones or something.
Back to top Go down
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   server - MAJOR Server Issues. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:42 am

VideoMrz wrote:
I think Nick isn't reposting is the problem, but number 3 is also a fair answer.

The prison server is so boring, all we do is mine and sell and repeat.

I think we have to get rid of the server. Dont get me wrong, I love this server but not much people are into this kind of stuff anymore. OR! WE could spice this whole thing up, try to make it less like a prison server but still like the old server.

The smp server thing is a good idea, and we could use it to advertise the prison server. You could say, "If you go to the prison server you will recieve special prizes!", or something like that.

But some people are unpredictable, try to make a completely different thing, sure smp servers are popular... But lets try something new! We could make an Alien Space server or whatever, we have to give the players a reason to get on.

Im not sure what happened to the server, I remember seeing tons of players online, it was happy. Now the server is so lonely, we could try to get Admins to come on, or recruit new ones or something.

There is not tons of people because when it was changing to 1.3 the server was still 1.2.5 and there other prison servers so they probably changed prison servers.

And Nick should get a mini game server with spleef and all that stuff. That stuff is like events in liveandlearn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   server - MAJOR Server Issues. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MAJOR Server Issues.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2