Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
application rackolamb donator player vote thedj1114 unban nick spyperson elway moderator Steam kevinmont kevin money bitch cats Tanner rudy mafia donate grimey server DRac44 dicks Christian
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Rainbowkittenz Admin/Guard Mod Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rainbowkittenz
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Rainbowkittenz Admin/Guard Mod Application   Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:19 pm

IGN- rainbowkittenz
Age- 13
Paragraph on why you should have this position- I would do anything an OP/Admin would ask me to do, and of couse Nick (Luv you Nick<3) Anyways. I would love to be a part of the server and I want to inform you on bugs and stuff that are issues on the server. I would love to do more for this server!
How often you are on- Every day for about 4-5 hours.
Past experiences as staff- Haven't been staff on this server, but I am currently OP on four servers, and Co-Owner on one.
What is the equation of a circle with a radius of 2.5 and a center of (-4,?- Whuutt?? Lol. Makes no sense
Do you play on any other servers?- Yes.
If yes to above question please list them- Nitro Craft, Evercraft, HoneyCraft.
Have you used hacked clients? (BE TRUTHFUL, If we find out you lied severe consequences will be administered)- I have used Click Me Corp. Once but not on Liveandlearn server.
Are you active on the forums?- I just got an account.
What you can offer in terms of services to the server- I can inform staff about bugs and issues to be fixed. I can stop monitor pvp whenever I'm (Because not many staff do that nowaday) But tht could be my job as staff. I would love to do that.
Solve for X in 2x+97=2(3x-49)- x = 84.75
THE ANSWER WILL BE A DECIMAL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ja4444
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Rainbowkittenz Admin/Guard Mod Application   Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:23 pm

i want to be admin. i am co-owner and admin on other servers and i have been on for a long time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ja4444
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Rainbowkittenz Admin/Guard Mod Application   Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:23 pm

i want to be admin. i am co-owner and admin on other servers and i have been on for a long time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbowkittenz Admin/Guard Mod Application   

Back to top Go down

Rainbowkittenz Admin/Guard Mod Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1