LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
christian tanner nodus snow Videomrz steam DRac44
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rainbowkittenz Admin/Guard Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rainbowkittenz
Alpha
Alpha

application - Rainbowkittenz Admin/Guard Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Rainbowkittenz Admin/Guard Mod Application   application - Rainbowkittenz Admin/Guard Mod Application EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:19 pm

IGN- rainbowkittenz
Age- 13
Paragraph on why you should have this position- I would do anything an OP/Admin would ask me to do, and of couse Nick (Luv you Nick<3) Anyways. I would love to be a part of the server and I want to inform you on bugs and stuff that are issues on the server. I would love to do more for this server!
How often you are on- Every day for about 4-5 hours.
Past experiences as staff- Haven't been staff on this server, but I am currently OP on four servers, and Co-Owner on one.
What is the equation of a circle with a radius of 2.5 and a center of (-4,?- Whuutt?? Lol. Makes no sense
Do you play on any other servers?- Yes.
If yes to above question please list them- Nitro Craft, Evercraft, HoneyCraft.
Have you used hacked clients? (BE TRUTHFUL, If we find out you lied severe consequences will be administered)- I have used Click Me Corp. Once but not on Liveandlearn server.
Are you active on the forums?- I just got an account.
What you can offer in terms of services to the server- I can inform staff about bugs and issues to be fixed. I can stop monitor pvp whenever I'm (Because not many staff do that nowaday) But tht could be my job as staff. I would love to do that.
Solve for X in 2x+97=2(3x-49)- x = 84.75
THE ANSWER WILL BE A DECIMAL
Back to top Go down
ja4444
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Rainbowkittenz Admin/Guard Mod Application   application - Rainbowkittenz Admin/Guard Mod Application EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:23 pm

i want to be admin. i am co-owner and admin on other servers and i have been on for a long time
Back to top Go down
ja4444
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Rainbowkittenz Admin/Guard Mod Application   application - Rainbowkittenz Admin/Guard Mod Application EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:23 pm

i want to be admin. i am co-owner and admin on other servers and i have been on for a long time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbowkittenz Admin/Guard Mod Application   application - Rainbowkittenz Admin/Guard Mod Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbowkittenz Admin/Guard Mod Application
Page 1 of 1