Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
rudy rackolamb bitch Tanner Steam kevin unban mafia elway donator moderator player cats spyperson application vote nick DRac44 thedj1114 Christian donate grimey money kevinmont dicks server
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

i dont think this is following the rules...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mr_snooz

PostSubject: i dont think this is following the rules...   Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:20 pm

Serp101 kill me multiple times(atleast 15) when i tried to get to shops or player shops. Onece it was when i had just bought a dimond. I'm not sure if this is against the rules. I tried getting a screen shot but cant upload it to the forums. Thanks!

mr_snoozle
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma

PostSubject: Re: i dont think this is following the rules...   Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:26 pm

mr_snooz wrote:
Serp101 kill me multiple times(atleast 15) when i tried to get to shops or player shops. Onece it was when i had just bought a dimond. I'm not sure if this is against the rules. I tried getting a screen shot but cant upload it to the forums. Thanks!

mr_snoozle
Ermahgawd. You is no longer a member so we cant really do anything about it... Well, it can be classified as spawn camping so yes we maybe can. I shall kill the serp. THE BEAST MUST BE SLAIN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

i dont think this is following the rules...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1