Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
DRac44 steam tanner
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 NICK'S SAXOPHONE SOLO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 630
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-05-08
Location : A Place In The World

PostSubject: NICK'S SAXOPHONE SOLO   Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:55 pm

The song nick plays everyday in band,

SKIP TO 40 SECONDS FOR THE SEXAPHONE PART
Its also at 1:50 or so

(I spelled it that way for a reason)


_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
2zacky
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 201
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 20
Location : behind you

PostSubject: Re: NICK'S SAXOPHONE SOLO   Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:56 am

I play Tenor Sax. Just finished my schools Christmas production I play an exert of a jazz rendition of jingle bells during one of the songs. (been play sax for some weeks). I have played clarinet for 5 years and bass clarinet for 4 years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
avatar

Posts : 491
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 19
Location : Beyond the Universe.

PostSubject: Re: NICK'S SAXOPHONE SOLO   Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:51 am

2zacky wrote:
I play Tenor Sax. Just finished my schools Christmas production I play an exert of a jazz rendition of jingle bells during one of the songs. (been play sax for some weeks). I have played clarinet for 5 years and bass clarinet for 4 years.
Or, you can be like me. I Dj.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 630
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-05-08
Location : A Place In The World

PostSubject: Re: NICK'S SAXOPHONE SOLO   Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:39 pm

French Horn all the way =D

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
spyperson
Beta
Beta
avatar

Posts : 163
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 17
Location : Michigan, best state in the Union

PostSubject: Re: NICK'S SAXOPHONE SOLO   Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:30 pm

Y'all don't know what 'awesome' is 'til ya try Flute. Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jackygames.com
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 630
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-05-08
Location : A Place In The World

PostSubject: Re: NICK'S SAXOPHONE SOLO   Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:35 pm

If we got every instrument player who played on the server wed have a decent band lol

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
avatar

Posts : 285
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-05-24
Age : 97
Location : Canadaland

PostSubject: Re: NICK'S SAXOPHONE SOLO   Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:56 pm

I play guitar. Been playing for 5 years now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
avatar

Posts : 491
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 19
Location : Beyond the Universe.

PostSubject: Re: NICK'S SAXOPHONE SOLO   Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:49 pm

EndlessKreeper wrote:
I play guitar. Been playing for 5 years now.
I R DJ. YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
SUCK IT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-02-26
Age : 22
Location : Atlantis

PostSubject: Re: NICK'S SAXOPHONE SOLO   Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:27 pm

I've been told I lay a mean triangle bounce

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
avatar

Posts : 491
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 19
Location : Beyond the Universe.

PostSubject: Re: NICK'S SAXOPHONE SOLO   Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:35 pm

blue_minotaur wrote:
I've been told I lay a mean triangle bounce
I R DJ, YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
EAT IT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
avatar

Posts : 411
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2012-05-24
Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

PostSubject: Re: NICK'S SAXOPHONE SOLO   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:33 am

piano
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
avatar

Posts : 491
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 19
Location : Beyond the Universe.

PostSubject: Re: NICK'S SAXOPHONE SOLO   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:59 am

RackOlamb wrote:
piano
I R DJ, YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
POOP IT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 630
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-05-08
Location : A Place In The World

PostSubject: Re: NICK'S SAXOPHONE SOLO   Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:38 pm

snyp3r stop spamming the same shit to get your post count up...

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 373
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-02-18
Age : 20
Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

PostSubject: Re: NICK'S SAXOPHONE SOLO   Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:09 pm

cried tears of joy

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://liveandlearn.forumotion.com
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
avatar

Posts : 491
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 19
Location : Beyond the Universe.

PostSubject: Re: NICK'S SAXOPHONE SOLO   Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:14 pm

15mtsoi wrote:
snyp3r stop spamming the same shit to get your post count up...
Im not wes. Im simply stating that I am a Dj, and Dj's r bestes musicians in world.



so........ EAT SUSHI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2zacky
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 201
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 20
Location : behind you

PostSubject: Re: NICK'S SAXOPHONE SOLO   Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:49 pm

DJ's being musicians is a somewhat debatable topic. It really depends on the definition you give to the word. If someone who can take any beat and set of notes and create a song then I would call them a composer or the name we have given it DJ. If you play an instrument and you play music made by composers then you are a musician. Though truly when you break down both sides you find out all your doing is playing notes in an order whether its on a saxophone, table, or your mac book; its music and it doesn't matter if you created every note or rythem you played because you are making music just like all musicians do. So to settle the argument DJ's are no better than people who play an instrument because we are all doing the same thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
avatar

Posts : 491
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 19
Location : Beyond the Universe.

PostSubject: Re: NICK'S SAXOPHONE SOLO   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:41 pm

2zacky wrote:
DJ's being musicians is a somewhat debatable topic. It really depends on the definition you give to the word. If someone who can take any beat and set of notes and create a song then I would call them a composer or the name we have given it DJ. If you play an instrument and you play music made by composers then you are a musician. Though truly when you break down both sides you find out all your doing is playing notes in an order whether its on a saxophone, table, or your mac book; its music and it doesn't matter if you created every note or rythem you played because you are making music just like all musicians do. So to settle the argument DJ's are no better than people who play an instrument because we are all doing the same thing.
Zacky, stop being so smart, your making me look dumb...
loljk, <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 409
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
Location : Barack Obama's House

PostSubject: Re: NICK'S SAXOPHONE SOLO   Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:45 pm

i play the air guitar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: NICK'S SAXOPHONE SOLO   

Back to top Go down
 
NICK'S SAXOPHONE SOLO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Bow only Solo game?!
» Yian Garuga Solo Advice
» Enterbay & Medicom's Ultimate Unison Han Solo Endor from Return of the Jedi
» EOC Zamorak GWD Solo guide ! For magers
» Best way to solo Lao-Shan Lung? Help!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LiveAndLearn Prison Server :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: