Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Florida Trip

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Florida Trip   Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:13 am

For the sake of me being bored out of my mind and the forumns being the only thing i could post on, well this is basically gonna be a sort of blog on my trip

Day 1: Spent 17 of my 24 hour drive sleeping sandwiched between my 2 little cousins who spent the majority of the time singing one direction or some parody of call me maybe as well as gannam style. They also reached across my face like 10000 times to punch each other. Watched the dictator on my ipod and played some bloons TD 5

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon

PostSubject: Re: Florida Trip   Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:04 am

15mtsoi wrote:
For the sake of me being bored out of my mind and the forumns being the only thing i could post on, well this is basically gonna be a sort of blog on my trip

Day 1: Spent 17 of my 24 hour drive sleeping sandwiched between my 2 little cousins who spent the majority of the time singing one direction or some parody of call me maybe as well as gannam style. They also reached across my face like 10000 times to punch each other. Watched the dictator on my ipod and played some bloons TD 5

Bloons is rawrsom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Florida Trip   Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:07 am

Day 2:We went to costco and wal-mart to stock up on foods and stuffs for breakfast. We ate at some KFC buffet for lunch and literally EVERYONE THERE WAS A NIGGER. Now normally my inner racist would kick in and believe me i had to fight the urge at least 5 times to make a nigger joke but considering i was sourrounded by about 40 fried chicken fueled niggers, even a ninja knows when he cant win a fight. After that i chilled at the pool watching the bitches do their thing.
For dinner we went to some diner where i ordered a prime rib, but when it came it looked EXACTLY LIKE the mincraft grilled porkchops. My inner asian kicked in and i asked for 2 slices of bread and some BBQ sauce, making nick's signature pork chop sandwich. Everyone there was either black, EXACT COPIES OF MEXICAN INTERNET DOUCHBAGS, or super old white people who looked at the niggers weirdly.

(Starting to be bored out of my mind)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon

PostSubject: Re: Florida Trip   Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:15 am

15mtsoi wrote:
Day 2:We went to costco and wal-mart to stock up on foods and stuffs for breakfast. We ate at some KFC buffet for lunch and literally EVERYONE THERE WAS A NIGGER. Now normally my inner racist would kick in and believe me i had to fight the urge at least 5 times to make a nigger joke but considering i was sourrounded by about 40 fried chicken fueled niggers, even a ninja knows when he cant win a fight. After that i chilled at the pool watching the bitches do their thing.
For dinner we went to some diner where i ordered a prime rib, but when it came it looked EXACTLY LIKE the mincraft grilled porkchops. My inner asian kicked in and i asked for 2 slices of bread and some BBQ sauce, making nick's signature pork chop sandwich. Everyone there was either black, EXACT COPIES OF MEXICAN INTERNET DOUCHBAGS, or super old white people who looked at the niggers weirdly.

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2zacky
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Florida Trip   Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:30 am

Sounds like the usual serenity of Live and Learn nothing you can't handle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon

PostSubject: Re: Florida Trip   Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:32 am

Wes, if yah felling tired, listen to Blackmill, he is amazing. His music has meaning, and it is beautiful to sip into a trance while listening to his music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spyperson
Beta
Beta

PostSubject: Re: Florida Trip   Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:48 pm

15mtsoi wrote:

My Spy-dy senses are telling me...

that 15...

might be racist
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jackygames.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida Trip   

Back to top Go down

Florida Trip
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1