Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
DRac44 steam tanner
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Mod/Admin/Guard Application for Snyp3r_Vip3r

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon

PostSubject: Mod/Admin/Guard Application for Snyp3r_Vip3r   Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:50 am

IGN- Snyp3r_Vip3r
Age- 14
Paragraph on why you should have this position- Well, to start off with, people using hacked clients such as Nodus, are increasing. And I want to stop that, to make minecraft, more enjoyable without getting killed by a person that is 5 blocks away from you, but still somehow manages to kill you.
Past experiences as staff- I have been mod and admin, on a server called RMC, which stands for Robot Mega Corp, but that has stopped because owner, has just been divorced, and is not here to conduct server, so it has shut down.
Find the equation of a circle with a radius of 5 and a center with a center of (3,7)- (-4,?- (x-3)+(y-7)=25
Do you play on any other servers?- I used to.
If yes to above question please list them-
Have you used hacked clients? (BE TRUTHFUL, If we find out you lied severe consequences will be administered)- Yes, but it happened about 2 years ago.
Are you active on the forums?- No just started, but looking around to see what people have posted to maybe help in the feature.
What you can offer in terms of services to the server- Helping with the handful bunch(Hackers). Im a great builder, I have helped with RMC's spawn twice.
Solve for X in 2x+97=2(3x-49)- 48.75
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mod/Admin/Guard Application for Snyp3r_Vip3r
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1