LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Videomrz nodus steam christian DRac44 tanner snow
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

IM NOT DEAD

Go down 
+4
herobrineboo
ElwayTebow715
Snyp3r_Vip3r
15mtsoi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

IM NOT DEAD Empty
PostSubject: IM NOT DEAD   IM NOT DEAD EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:06 pm

Contuary to popular belief we are not dead. I spend many times with blue and nick doing stuff non minecraft related. However it is true that in our opinion, minecraft is dead so heres a preview of our new project. Int entails the purchasing of a new game so those of you that do not convert to our gamenism, you are understanded.

Here is sneak peek at game.

IM NOT DEAD 7_Days_To_Die_57274
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

IM NOT DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM NOT DEAD   IM NOT DEAD EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:28 pm

Is this game available for mac, and will we be refunded of the money we donated if we dont switch over to the game. No hate, just a question.
Back to top Go down
ElwayTebow715
Alpha
Alpha
ElwayTebow715

IM NOT DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM NOT DEAD   IM NOT DEAD EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:51 pm

Wow this is BS. I don't want to buy a shit new game to just play on liveandlearn. You took away what me and all the other donators had so if there isn't a new liveandlearn MC server I might ask for a refund.

Plus, you said you'd make a new MC server so I think you should keep to your word.

kthx
Back to top Go down
ElwayGay

IM NOT DEAD Empty
PostSubject: GAY BOI 69696996969696   IM NOT DEAD EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:27 pm

You must not understand the meaning of "Donation" u useless fuck
Back to top Go down
herobrineboo
Alpha
Alpha
herobrineboo

IM NOT DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM NOT DEAD   IM NOT DEAD EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:20 pm

I guess im not going to see anyone from this server again if there is no mc server then if there is not going to be a new mc server then

Bye Bye
Back to top Go down
Wolfblood281
Alpha
Alpha

IM NOT DEAD Empty
PostSubject: WTF GUYS   IM NOT DEAD EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:36 pm

Okay, First Where is the server.... Second where is the server and third if you guys were to make like a zombie apocalypse server you would get so much traffic and donation minecraft isn't dead the thought of a prison server is, but im VERY upset i donated money to this server and you guys just shut it down... Honestly i HATE that... get a server up guys whether its prison or smp get 1 up...ill help you work on it, WOLFBLOOD281 Out
Back to top Go down
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

IM NOT DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM NOT DEAD   IM NOT DEAD EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:46 pm

i will agree with everyone i kind of want a minecraft server because i don't go on minecraft anymore and i want to for liveandlearn
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

IM NOT DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM NOT DEAD   IM NOT DEAD EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Just get a server out and I'll help too.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

IM NOT DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM NOT DEAD   IM NOT DEAD EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:29 pm

Figured id make this post to ease the tension, the only reason i personally dont see minecraft as a viable option for us anymore is mostly because you all know how most trends start, like adults > college > high scool > middle schools > 2 year old faggets

My little cousins recently got minecraft and join servers like "Sexycraft" which is basically 50 eyar old pedophiles role playing as idk what and a bunch of shitheads acting immature. I looked around the ol meinkampf forumns and sht and found that the community has gone to hell.

NOTE I AM NOT, BY FAR NOT SAYING THAT THE COMMUNITY OF LIVEANDLEARN HAS FALLEN THAT LOW I STILL RESPECT ALMOST EVERY SINGLE PERSON OF THIS COMMUNITY

I figured it was time to move on and i came across the game i posted above which has much easier mechanics for programing making it easier on nick, im also taking computer programing so ill be of some minor use to the coding of plugins etc.

If you guys really feel that strongly about servers i will do all in my power to try and set something up but i would NOT like our utopia of maturity (As mature as we can get without havin to deal with 5 year old shitheads) by allowing said shitheads into our community.

The pretense i had of the new server would somehwere be along like this, i have upcoming tests so im doing this rushed and not good plot wise

You remove your helmet and wipe the sweat from your brow, feeling the heavy weight of your sword on your back. Pickaxe in hand, sack of coal in other, you make the slow climb up. You nod to the guard standing by the entrance and take in the familier sights of organized chaos inside the pits. You make the slow trek to the deposit area and drop your sack of coal in the hopper. You glance at the sky, noticing the last rays of sun and hear the bone chilling screams of them...You and your fellow prisoners walk to the great hall, where 6 long tables are layed out. You sit down with your clan and look up as Kaiser stands up, motioning for silence.
"A toast, to another day of living and hard work." He raises his glass in toast and you all shout in agreement and drink. He puts his glass down and looks down upon you all. You see the pain and stress in his eyes as he sees the empty seats scattered from table to table.
"As you all know, the prison is both a cell and saving grace for all of us." He begins. "No news has reached us since the epidemic started and these stone walls are all that lay between us and certain death." You all look down in guilt as you feel a small sense of relief that you are alive. "We all know why we are all here. we are CRIMINALS!" He shouts and you all laugh, knowing you all have commited acts that,under normal circumstances, would land you in jail for a lifetime. Good thing you beat them to it. Because you are a cellmate of Live And Learn Prison. THese iron bars keep you alive and imprisoned. Kaiser opens his mouth as if about to speak when louis runs in, clutching his bleeding leg. "BASEMENT, CELL 14, CRACKS, THEYRE hjrrajhd...-" You gasp as you see knives sprout out from his neck as he falls down dead. Kaiser looks down upon him in grief as he walks over and pulls his throwing daggers out of his now infected corpse. "You head the man," he breaths, deathly quite. "Grab your weapons, and get ready to fight for your lives..."
Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

IM NOT DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM NOT DEAD   IM NOT DEAD EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:18 am

deathrun, minigames, or pvp your choice
Back to top Go down
https://liveandlearn.forumotion.com
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

IM NOT DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM NOT DEAD   IM NOT DEAD EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:49 pm

Nick I dont know if ye can handle this here minigame idea. But Like Trouble In Terrorist town minigame for mc?
Back to top Go down
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

IM NOT DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM NOT DEAD   IM NOT DEAD EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:28 pm

minigames it is then
Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

IM NOT DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM NOT DEAD   IM NOT DEAD EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:17 pm

I have considered TTT in the past. im not a big fan of the gamemode myself, but wez is, so i think he can help me with that.

has anyone played deathrun before? I think its pretty fun.

maybe a TTT and PVP and deathrun combo or something? I pretty much finished coding the important stuff (voting for maps, player shop, economy, etc etc) so I need to start filling it up
Back to top Go down
https://liveandlearn.forumotion.com
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

IM NOT DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM NOT DEAD   IM NOT DEAD EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:18 pm

our viktor-yi is assured
Back to top Go down
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

IM NOT DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM NOT DEAD   IM NOT DEAD EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:27 pm

well im one person out of the other but i never played death run and I like ttt but i play it too often to turn lal into ttt so i say minecraft because i will have a server to go
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

IM NOT DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM NOT DEAD   IM NOT DEAD EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:47 pm

Deathrun is fun, especially when you play with Dan and Damon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IM NOT DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM NOT DEAD   IM NOT DEAD Empty

Back to top Go down

IM NOT DEAD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LiveAndLearn Prison Server :: Announcements-
Jump to: