Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
tanner steam DRac44
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Yakuza Applications

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Yakuza Applications   Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:27 pm

So your thinking of joining the most overpowered gang in out server? Well first you got to fill out an application form.
So far i have approved of 4 people to get in without application forms needed, if they so choose to join. Those people are:
RackOLamb (Joined)
Stimlime (Thinking of joining Misfits)
Mineface (IDK about him)
Snyp3er_Vip3r (Joined)

Now for those of you who werent pre-approved please fill out this form. Post the reply on this thread please.

Yakuza Application Form

IGN-
What is (5+5)-5 x 5 ÷ 5 =
What is the name of rule 5 in Yakuza base-
Reasons for joining-
Do you have any "God" armor/weapons?-
If your best friend is in another gang and i told you to kill him/her, would you?-
Who is the highest ranked person in the Chain of Command?-
What is the Juris Macto?-
Do you hold any grudges against me, or anyone else?-
What do you have to offer our gang?-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Applications   Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:23 pm

APPROVED MEMBERS

RackOLamb
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Stimlime
Thehobonator

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chopper5
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Applications   Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:49 pm

1.IGN: chopper5
2.(5+5)-5x5/5= 5
3.IDK
4.Well, im asian.... Im friends with Stimlime.... I like pvping with a strong group.
5.No, i wish i did.
6.Yes.
7.What do you mean by chain of command?
8.To be honest, i have no clue.
9.No, well not really unless people start something with me.
10.More support in fights with other gangs, i will increase our strength by adding one more person into the gang.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trex316
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Applications   Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:15 pm

IGN- trex316
What is (5+5)-5 x 5 ÷ 5 = 5
What is the name of rule 5 in Yakuza base- Ethnocentrism
Reasons for joining- I joined since the players that have joined so far and the admin leading this clan are some of the best players on this server also ive always liked the theme of this group also after reading all the rules i agree completely with all of them so my main point is i like the rules and believe in them 100% and the best players are on it so far and ofcourse our emperor you 15 will lead us to victory every time we meet another team in battle and i just like the way you think
Do you have any "God" armor/weapons?- No but i have a cousin 321rudy123 that does so i could use his if i have to.
If your best friend is in another gang and i told you to kill him/her, would you?- No for my bestfriend doesnt play on this server but i would kill my brother dragon3002 or 321rudy123 in a heart beat if you told me to (only on minecraft ofcourse and not in a jerk kind of way for i am not a jerk) for dragon and i are cooling killing eachother and rudy and i pvp all the time on other servers
Who is the highest ranked person in the Chain of Command?- the emperor or 15mtsoi or not including you the commander
What is the Juris Macto?- a battle of the fist. No weapons armour potions or food. hosted maybe after raids for competition or when two Yakuza fight over whos loot it is. Hosted by a higher ranked Yakuza
Do you hold any grudges against me, or anyone else?- No way holding grudges is pointless just get over it plus i dont get mad easily so i wont get out of control trying to get my way or kill someone repetitively but i will if you want me to
What do you have to offer our gang?- i am good with words meaning i can talk my way out of a lot of things or situations and i am very preswasive (though i cant always spell as you can see) also i can pvp very well with only a stone sword of sharpness and i dont hold grudges so i wont get ahead of my self trying to do one thing (if you understand what i mean) like killing one person or something insane and i am on a lot!! every other week i am on about all day and finally one of the most important attributes is i listen to the leaders of a group im in meaning if you tell me to do something i will do it

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Applications   Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:05 pm

IGN- EndlessKreeper
What is the name of rule 5 in Yakuza base- ETNNOCENTRISM We are the best (I thought you meant the ACTUAL Yakuza)
Reasons for joining- I know that ALL gangs that have experienced leaders will be great as leaders of the gang. This gang with you (15mtsoi) as our leader will be a great gang and for that I would LOVE to join it. My other reason is that I saw our base and I think that if you get the effort this could become something great and I would like to be a part of that too.
Do you have any "God" armor/weapons?- Well kinda... I have full diamond armor which is enchanted and I got a new sowrd cause someone stole my other one.
If your best friend is in another gang and i told you to kill him/her, would you?- First I would ask the leader if he could change it but if he cant and MY life depends on it I would make it look like an accident.
Who is the highest ranked person in the Chain of Command?- 15mtsoi
What is the Juris Macto?- It is the equivalent of a duel of the death
Do you hold any grudges against me, or anyone else?- No I love everyone! (No homo)
What do you have to offer our gang?- Intel... TONS of intel and many other things such as a good fighter and a good helper with the gang.

Last edited by EndlessKreeper on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Applications   Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:30 pm

TREX IS ADMITTED BECAUSE HE READ THE WARP RULES IN YAKUZA AND A VERY WELL WRITTEN APPLICATION

We welcome you with open arms =D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Applications   Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:15 am

I edited my post so go read it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiderman8018
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Applications   Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Yakuza Application Form

IGN- Spiderman8018
What is (5+5)-5 x 5 ÷ 5 =5
What is the name of rule 5 in Yakuza base-ETHNOCENTRISM
Reasons for joining-I wanted to join you guys
Do you have any "God" armor/weapons?-Not yet
If your best friend is in another gang and i told you to kill him/her, would you?-Yes
Who is the highest ranked person in the Chain of Command?-15mtsoi
What is the Juris Macto?- Trial of the Fists (Seems like a sumo match Razz)
Do you hold any grudges against me, or anyone else?-No I do not
What do you have to offer our gang?-I'm am very good with a bow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BenjiExplosion
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Applications   Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:12 am

IGN- BenjiExplosion
What is the name of rule 5 in Yakuza base- ETHNOCENTRISM
Reasons for joining- Ever since I heard Nick was going to add gangs I thought, I WANT TO JOIN YAKUZA. I knew about yakuza before this because I heard someone say it was one of the most powerful gangs. I would also kill to be in one of the highest ranked gang. LITERALLY. I would like to have some allies and be in a group, because i prefer group pvp.
Do you have any "God" armor/weapons?- Not yet, but I will try my hardest to get some.
If your best friend is in another gang and i told you to kill him/her, would you?- Yes, besides why would my friend be in a different gang?
Who is the highest ranked person in the Chain of Command?- Emporer - 15mtsoi
What is the Juris Macto?- A trail of the fist: A fight to the death using nothing but your fists. For example, 2 people raided another gang to get loot and, they fought over who would get the loot. Then the emporer will host a Juris Macto. The 2 will fight to the death just using their fists. No armour. No weapons. No food. Nothing.
Do you hold any grudges against me, or anyone else?- I have a little grudge against NGbuilder. I am starting to release that grudge but, I do not get mad easily. If someone kills me I do not go all rage mode and put on my armour and get my best sword, I will say "Eh..." and accept i was killed by a rager.
What do you have to offer our gang?- A great skill of assassinating as a ninja but, I understand that I will have to start as a noob, then apprentice, then veteran, and so on.
Hope I get accepted :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trex316
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Applications   Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Now everyones just saying everything I said.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhillipPriddy
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Applications   Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:20 am

15mtsoi wrote:
So your thinking of joining the most overpowered gang in out server? Well first you got to fill out an application form.
So far i have approved of 4 people to get in without application forms needed, if they so choose to join. Those people are:
RackOLamb (Joined)
Stimlime (Thinking of joining Misfits)
Mineface (IDK about him)
Snyp3er_Vip3r (Joined)

Now for those of you who werent pre-approved please fill out this form. Post the reply on this thread please.

Yakuza Application Form

IGN- PhillipPriddy
What is (5+5)-5 x 5 ÷ 5 =5
What is the name of rule 5 in Yakuza base-Don't go to the police
Reasons for joining-I think i could help the gang in ways that will help move the yakuza forward
Do you have any "God" armor/weapons?-no
If your best friend is in another gang and i told you to kill him/her, would you?- Only if i can also steal their stuff too.
Who is the highest ranked person in the Chain of Command?-Admin
What is the Juris Macto?-Justice of the fist; a fight to the death
Do you hold any grudges against me, or anyone else?-no
What do you have to offer our gang?-I'm good at mining, Ender Pearl use, and Raids
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thehobonator
Beta
Beta

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Applications   Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:18 pm

IGN- thehobonator
What is (5+5)-5 x 5 ÷ 5 = over 9000
What is the name of rule 5 in Yakuza base- no noob tubes
Reasons for joining- potatoe
Do you have any "God" armor/weapons?-a god hoe
If your best friend is in another gang and i told you to kill him/her, would you?-im forever alone
Who is the highest ranked person in the Chain of Command?- blue_minotaur
What is the Juris Macto?- an asian
Do you hold any grudges against me, or anyone else?- yes.
What do you have to offer our gang?-spam

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon

Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Applications   Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:20 pm

1. RacoLamb
2.no
3.yes
4.no
5.yes
6.no
7.yes
8.no
9.yes
I hope I gets accepted becuaswe im a smart person and also very good at pvp. i can kill chickens with diamond sword and sometimes cows. im great at liveandlearns too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VideoMrz
Beta
Beta

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Applications   Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:01 pm

1. VideoMrz

2. 5

3. Yo Mamma

4. I want to join because I here Yakuza everywhere and want to join a group of people and work together, everyone will be friends.
I like working together, it is fun because friendship counts. I am a nice person and I don't want to argue. I can help Yakuza become a better gang. And help everyone in it. FRIENDSHIP FTW!

5. I has many god stuffz. You gave me a crap load...

6. No. just no. Like I said before FRIENDSHIP COUNTS!!. I am loyal to my friends. If you have a problem with one of mine, we could sort it out. VIOLENCE IS NEVAR THE ANSWER.

7. Ummm... You??

8. The Juris Macto is a battle in the Pokeymans place. A yakuza leader must host one.

9. No. Holding grudges is EVIL. I get mad at people at times. But I don't have a heart to hold grudges, or hate someone. I believe FRIENDSHIP MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND. Everyone in the world has a good side, they just don't know how to show it, even Vampires, Zombies, Creeper, EvilBunnies, Demons, and Gummy Bears. I know it is hard to see the good side of a gummy bear, but there is one. All you have to do is believe, just like unicorns, unicorns rely on your imagination to exist. So no. I will not. you and him/her must sort it out. Or something

10. i has many god stuffzz, and I can help fight. I will also supply the gang with whatever they need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thehobonator
Beta
Beta

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Applications   Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:55 pm

we survied 100 people about the user of friendship in one writen peice multiply times. is the answer descibing the user:

A. a faggot

B. a homosexual

C. a forever alone shitstormer

All are right but which was most voted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
herobrineboo
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Applications   Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:07 pm

IGN-herobrineboo

What is the name of rule 5 in Yakuza base-Ethnocentrism

Reasons for joining-Becuase i want to join the best gang ever

Do you have any "God" armor/weapons?-Fire Protection III diamond chest plate and legging protection IV diamond helmet feather falling 1 diamond boots

If your best friend is in another gang and i told you to kill him/her, would you?-Yes ill anything for leaders.

Who is the highest ranked person in the Chain of Command?-15mtsoi.

What is the Juris Macto?-Fist fight with 2 Yakuza's nothing allowed but fists.

Do you hold any grudges against me, or anyone else?-No

What do you have to offer our gang?-Pvping i will listen to leaders i will Pvp anyone but people with god armour im only beta though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Applications   Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:44 am

-_- i know this is not old but why post on every post and god is like god Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Applications   Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:25 pm

Aren't applications done? Oh and Wes. That Secret Island that is Yakuzas outpost is Christian, pat, rack, and my home, as well as the outpost. So no one else can come to that island, because they might jack our shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Applications   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:46 pm

yeah snyp3r thats what i mean like that the applications are done yet but i didn't know if it is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon

Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Applications   Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:50 pm

I ARE YAKUZA BESTEST FACTION EVA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Applications