LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
steam christian snow DRac44 Videomrz tanner nodus
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Possible Heroes Plugin?!?!?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

Possible Heroes Plugin?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Possible Heroes Plugin?!?!?!   Possible Heroes Plugin?!?!?! EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:15 pm

So i was in the bathroom (Where ALL great ideas are spawned) and i thought to myself, why don't we try to implement classes onto our server in a way that is unique to the jail? So i did some brainstorming and this is a very fragile idea right now. Im sure all of you have heard of the Heroes plugin. For those of you who dont, it adds a RPG aspect to the game, in a sense that you can choose a class such as Wizard, Archer, Miner, Warrior, Etc. When these classes are selected, you gain bonuses and skills related to that class, Ex- Wizard=Fireball Warrior=More sword damage Miner=2x Ore drop chance.
HOWEVER
the things i was thinking that would utilize this plugins ability to make custom classes is that we make classes based on what YOU DID to get INTO the Jail.
Such as
Rapist
Pedophile
Murderer
Thief
Etc.

Like i said this is a very fragile idea as we don't wish to...er..."Taint the young minds of the future" but i thought it would add an unique aspect to our server. Ex- Pedophile will get +5 damage to all players who joined within the last 3 months or something like that.

Anyway it was just an idea and let us know what you think about it, Like i said im open to suggestions so If you guys want it, well make it work

Thanks =D bounce
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: Possible Heroes Plugin?!?!?!   Possible Heroes Plugin?!?!?! EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:13 pm

I feel that you have a good idea here, but i feel that your being a bit blunt on the class names at least to me it seems that having the title of something like "pedophile" or :rapist would just be weird and random. Plus I would like to remind you that there are really young people who play minecraft and something like that doesn't seem correct for them or our server
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Possible Heroes Plugin?!?!?!   Possible Heroes Plugin?!?!?! EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:09 pm

I realized this a while back zacky, considering this idea was spawned in about 2 minutes during my Geometry Class. It was just a suggestion and i put those titles as almost random things for offenses you would find yourself put in jail for. Obviously if we were to use this idea, more thought would have been put into it instead of me day dreaming in school and thinking of improvements
Of course all suggestions are welcome so if you have any, please send us some classes that you deem appropriate for a jail server

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Heroes Plugin?!?!?!   Possible Heroes Plugin?!?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Heroes Plugin?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1