LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
nodus steam Videomrz christian DRac44 tanner snow
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur

Go down 
+6
RackOlamb
Snow_Zeroro
VideoMrz
2zacky
blue_minotaur
15mtsoi
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur Empty
PostSubject: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:39 pm

Welcome! To my third forum game! This one will be hosted by blue, im just helping him start it up. Heres the plot.

It's been 2 weeks since they started appearing. They said it would be over soon. They said the "Things" coming out of them were weak. They said we would crush them. They lied.
"Demons" They called them. Every portal that opened spawned thousands of them. The world is in chaos, as portals started to appear daily, globally. Those who went into the portal, never came out. They said it will be over soon. They said to stay safe. But I know better. I've read the stories. I know what they are. And I know why they are here. But why are YOU here. Are you the saviours? Or are you the idiots, too dumb to know better and risk your life for no reason. I am not one to judge though, and I will help you to get to the portal. It is YOUR choice though. You know where to find me. And if you are the saviours, then hurry. This world cannot stand much longer under the countless onslaught of the Skel'grath Kore.

Im going to be going more indepth, like naming the cities/nations, etc. For now, blue is going to make a signup sheet. We will be accepting up to SIX people, that doesnt mean we HAVE to use six people. I will be participating in this game aswell.
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:54 pm

Minecraft In Game Name -
Your RPG Name -
Age -(16-20)
BRIEF description of your previous life (Ex achievements like Class Clown, Etc,)-
Additional Information about your character (Traits,Habits, Etc. Ex- Bits fingernails under pressure)-
An example of your writing skills (like a short story)-

I added the writing skill so that we know you you won't be one of those people that just puts a 2 sentence response for everything
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Minecraft In Game Name - 2zacky
Your RPG Name -zack
Age -(16-20) 18
BRIEF description of your previous life (Ex achievements like Class Clown, Etc,)-
Additional Information about your character (Traits,Habits, Etc. Ex- Bits fingernails under pressure)- Apathetic, thinks with Logic, Intelligent, and always trying to learn more. I took an interest into the invasion of our would by the "demons" and I want to learn as much as I can about them. I'll go out of my way to gain knowledge on these creatures.
An example of your writing skills (like a short story)-
There once was a man who sat in front of his computer pondering about how he would be able to write a short story. Suddenly inspiration struck and he typed and typed. Until his fingers were bleeding. What was that story he wrote you might ask? Well it goes like this

There once was a man who sat in front of his computer pondering ...

Last edited by 2zacky on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:53 pm

Minecraft In Game Name -15mtsoi

Your RPG Name - Kaiser

Age -(16-20) 18

BRIEF description of your previous life (Ex achievements like Class Clown, Etc,)- American born Chinese/Japanese son, Intellectual prodigy and developer of the popular aiming system now used in the millitary. Profecient in combat, a Jack Of All Trades. His one weakness, Spiders.

Additional Information about your character (Traits,Habits, Etc. Ex- Bits fingernails under pressure)- Highly intelligent, Highly Agile, low upper body strength, tall and light. Has high endurance, can run for a long time and run fast.

An example of your writing skills (like a short story)- There once was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The End.
(For those of you who get the reference good for you, now heres my real story.)

It's been 2 weeks since they started appearing. They said it would be over soon. They said the "Things" coming out of them were weak. They said we would crush them. They lied.
"Demons" They called them. Every portal that opened spawned thousands of them. The world is in chaos, as portals started to appear daily, globally. Those who went into the portal, never came out. They said it will be over soon. They said to stay safe. But I know better. I've read the stories. I know what they are. And I know why they are here. But why are YOU here. Are you the saviours? Or are you the idiots, too dumb to know better and risk your life for no reason. I am not one to judge though, and I will help you to get to the portal. It is YOUR choice though. You know where to find me. And if you are the saviours, then hurry. This world cannot stand much longer under the countless onslaught of the Skel'grath Kore.

(Considering the fact i wrote the plot i think im good on the story part)
Back to top Go down
VideoMrz
Beta
Beta
VideoMrz

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:18 pm

I like portals, MEOW
Back to top Go down
Snow_Zeroro
Alpha
Alpha
Snow_Zeroro

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:27 pm

Minecraft In Game Name -Snow_Zeroro
Your RPG Name -Snow
Age -(16-20)- 15
BRIEF description of your previous life (Ex achievements like Class Clown, Etc,)-Badger
Additional Information about your character (Traits,Habits, Etc. Ex- Bites fingernails under pressure)-Will sacrifice anything for friends
An example of your writing skills (like a short story)-It was a dark and stormy night. As the rain fell, I could hear the pitter-patter on my rooftop. Then the lightning struck. As I was playing my Nintendo 64, a bolt of lightning struck the house, and everything went dark. I then hear a loud scream come from upstairs. Then I realized: I was trapped in a dark home with a murderer.

Twist ending: Turns out my brother stubbed his toe.
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:06 am

Minecraft in game name- RackOLamb
Your RPG Name- Rack

BRIEF description of your previous life ( Ex achievements like Class Clown,Etc,) - I was once a famous explorer how gathered knowledge from across the world. I was always the one person that would dose off in the middle of studying and try to figure out the mysteries of the gods and the forms of power they harness. I was classified as an explorer, archeologist and a writer( Smart bad ass over here btw). this was a past life definitely not me right now i just want to have some smart stuffz in me also this might eventually get me access to some "magics of old"

Additional Information about your character (Traits,Habits, Etc. Ex- Bites fingernails under pressure)- My character has had an ability from birth to sense peoples aura meaning he can can be helpful to tell if someone is lieing, to locate people and to differentiate between friends and foes. He also had a slight future seeing power where he can suddenly get quick glimpses of the future to aid himself and his allies.

An example of your writing skills(like a short story)- We walk together through the street cautiously looking to see if they found us. Me and my friend Yahani where broke and had no food. We decided to sneak some out of a local bakery when things got ugly. My friend got caught stealing the bread and the store manager started beating him. He yelled," We need this please just one loaf". Noticing how the manager showed no intent of stopping I panicked i grabbed for the closest thing I could reach for and threw it at him. I sharp cold knife it spun towards him and hit him in his beard. His beard was gravely injured so he took a gun from under his table and shot up in the air saying ,"ill kill u bitches this beard was the only one i had" Me and my friend ran and ran until we couldnt run anymore exhausted we slowed down until we collapsed in an alleyway. when day finally woke us from our sleep we were wanted beard murders yahani the accomplice and me the murderer. We led a life of crime and we would have to pay for it we no longer had the right to have beards when the chosen time came. ^^^^^^^^ Legit story right here
also change anything u want in my character thing
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Blue, because this is the first one your actually hosting, id recomend starting it with me, zacky, rack, and snow, if SNOW WILL RESPOND DAILY.
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:43 pm

kk i'll try posting the first part when i can. That whole school starting thing has my brain a little fried atm
Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:34 pm

Quote :
Age -(16-20)- 15

That's why snow is in regents math
Back to top Go down
https://liveandlearn.forumotion.com
Snow_Zeroro
Alpha
Alpha
Snow_Zeroro

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:06 pm

Nick, 4 words. "I am bad at math."
Back to top Go down
thehobonator
Beta
Beta
thehobonator

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:51 pm

Minecraft In Game Name -thehobonator
Your RPG Name -rocky balboa
Age -(16-20)- 69
BRIEF description of your previous life (Ex achievements like Class Clown, Etc,)-i was a flying cat. UNTILL I TOOK AN ARROW TO THE KNEE.
Additional Information about your character (Traits,Habits, Etc. Ex- Bits fingernails under pressure)-i like to kill peoples
An example of your writing skills (like a short story)-there was once a potatoe. named bob. i ate him. end

Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:42 pm

I am going to go into a more indepth bio cause i can and because it involves something crucial to the story.

Kaiser
American Born Chinese
Male
Age 18
Motto Don't Think Twice
Intellectual prodigy and developer of the popular aiming system now used in the millitary. Profecient in combat, a Jack Of All Trades. His one weakness, Spiders.

Highly intelligent, Highly Agile, decent upper body strength, tall and light. Has high endurance, can run for a long time and run fast.

Invented the aiming system nicknamed B.A.T.S, Brain Assisted Targeting System.
It, in all reality, slows down time based on the persons IQ and Physical body mass. The higher the IQ, the longer one can use this system. The Higher the body mass, without being overweight, the longer the body can sustain pressures of slowed time. It allows the user to analyze their current situation and react with superhuman speed. However, if overused, it can cause severe brain damage and muscle disorders.

Kaiser intends to bring the following weapons with him into the void.

Semi-Automatic Custom 15 bullet silenced Mk 14 Mod 1. Screw on Silencer. 3.5x ACOG Scope
15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur Myweapon

2x Silenced Collapsable Uzis, Screw on Silencer.
15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur SilencedUzis

Kaiser's Personal Custom Made Tiger M4A1, Modified to Shoot any Caliber Bullet, Customized to fit his hand and a 2.5x RDS Scope.
15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur CustomTigerM4

Along with these, he takes several different bullet molds, 2 grenades, a small, self designed, B.A.T.S implanted on his back, and his fathers old Walther P38 Pistol.

15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur 09-war-trophy-pistol-walther-p38-german

At his hip, he carries a Dao, 29th legion issued Tanto

15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur Dao_29th_legion_1a

And 2, Jet Black custom throwing knives.
15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur TK-001

All in all, A
15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur Jack_of_All_Trades_2

Last edited by 15mtsoi on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:46 am

seems legit
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:31 pm

15, zacky, rack, and snow accepted
Alright I plan on starting this on Sunday, but first I'd like those of you participating to make a bio of yourself. This is real world earth we're talking so no like "i was am wizard herpaderp." just something to give me an idea of any skills you may have acquired on earth that may help.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:12 pm

make it like mine, let me clarrify a few things

WERE IN MODERN TIMES, WITH GUNS AND STUFF

were going BACK in time, do an unditermined time period that blue gave away.

k thanks bi
Back to top Go down
thehobonator
Beta
Beta
thehobonator

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:14 pm

WES JOIN CALL
Back to top Go down
thehobonator
Beta
Beta
thehobonator

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:21 pm

my weapons of choice:
15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur Images1015mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur Noobtu10 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur Troll10
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:43 pm

2 things. 1 oops im guess i did give it away. 2 hobo you didn't get accepted...
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:26 pm

I am assassin. Ever since I was born I was assassin. I come from assassin family. Everyone is assassin that family.
Back to top Go down
Snow_Zeroro
Alpha
Alpha
Snow_Zeroro

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Snow
Black guy
Male
Age 19
Motto I liek turtlez
Complete fool and mostly gets all of his skill from pure luck. Somewhat average in combat, master of melee weapons. His one weakness, grades. Escaped mental patient.

Highly insane, Highly clumsy, runs around slicing shit with his katana, Junsiuna Yuki, a sharp and beautiful blade. Will follow orders, and will defend allies from anything he sees as an enemy.

Weapons:

Junsuina Yuki, prized katana.

15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur Japanese-swords-samurai-swords-musashi-maou-kaze-katana

Custom made dagger, used for quick and easy murder.
15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur AAAAAuTpyigAAAAAAHWy-g
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Is it too late to join or could i still join?
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:33 pm

is too late, sry. i didn't want more than 4 peoples . i just need to write a paper and then start on this. busy day :/
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:56 pm

ok, and i look forward too reading this game :3
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:31 pm

Hey guys i'm sorry i've been really bad about the forum game. settling into school has been... difficult, and right now i sort of feel like i'm going to throw up.
so Imma go lay down, and try to .. .not do that... i'm hoping to get at least the first part done by tomorrow, but i'm just feelin real crappy and my heads foggy, and i just want to make it good. i've been trying to write something half decent for about an hour but it's all crap. I just want to make the best story that i can for you guys :/. So yea imma go try to not feel like shit and... idk...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur Empty

Back to top Go down

15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next