LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
christian DRac44 steam tanner nodus Videomrz snow
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nations At War

Go down 
+5
blue_minotaur
Stimlime
RackOlamb
2zacky
15mtsoi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

Nations At War - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:32 pm

As i thought to myself that we need an archer on this team. Hobo is our only long range attacker with his crossbow but we might need another support attacking person. I remember an old archer i used to know back at my hometown. He would always hit the bulls eye in target practice and would kill many animals quickly and cleaning to bring back for our next meal. But how would i find him. I wander through the forest near the academy thinking that there would be no way I could ever find that kid again. Then an arrow shoots across my face while tip slightly grazes me and hits the target board behind me..... straight on the bulls eye. I immediately step back and say,"HOLY MOYHER FUCKING JESUS I ALMOST DIED, WHO WAS THAT". Then I saw a man wearing light leather armor fall from a tree and say," Wow i only grazed you but still the arrow was supposed to go around your head". This guy looked strangely familiar I felt like ive met him before. I immediately forget about the thought and I look right back at him readying my lambchops ready for a counter attack incase i was assaulted.
He immediately responded," relax relax sorry I grazed you, my names Byro whats your name" I immediately recognized who he was and responded in a cool calm fashion"BY ODINS BEARD HOLY RAS FEATHERS OF FLYING DRAGONS BURNING A NATION" as i started making weird arm movements and random hand gestures. This guy was Byro my childhood sharp shooter "SINCE WHEN HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE ACADEMY BYRO ITS RACK REMEMBER THE KID WHO KILLED LAMBS" then as his eyes grew he immediately started yelling just like me "BLARG RACK I FORGOT ABOUT THAT YOUR KAISERS CURSOR NOW RIGHT YOUVE COME A LONG WAY I ALWAYS REMEMBERED YOU AS THE KID WHO ALWAYS WANTED TO USE FIRE MAGIC AND STOP THE WAR". I slowly remember when i tried playing with fire as a kid i burned myself and ended up in a hospital covered in third degree burns...... i lived though. "umm byro kaiser is looking for someone to partner with us in the storm the castle challenge you want to come along" he responds with a,"hell ya ill go" as he takes out his arrow from the bulls eye and starts walking away.
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:38 pm

As I ponder about who would be candidate I decide to go to the church and pray. I ask Ra to provide an answer and help me find a good ally. As I walk back to the academy I am jumped by a group of thugs. "Drop everything of value you have on you if you value your life!"
"sorry but I have nothing of value on me." I lie as I prepare a water spell the freeze them all so I can runaway
"Lies!" one of the men shouts as they ready their weapons.
"Get h-" another says as an arrow shoots him in the head.
"Be still innocent citizen for it is I, Vince master archer and destroyer evil-doers! Praise Ra for I have come to save you."
The thugs turned to him and as they did I blasted them with ice freezing them.
"Thanks for the help!" I shout.
"Just doing my job fair citizen." he replies and leaves jumping across the roof tops.
I then head back to the academy wondering who would be a good ally for storm the castle.

~Later at the academy~

When I arrive at the academy I notice a man jump from a tree onto the ground. Surprisingly it's Vince. "Hay Vince!" I shout startling him.
"Hi," he responds "Uh, do I know you?"
"Yes you do you helped me dispose of those bandits."
"Oh! That was you. Well... This is akward, I thought you were a random citizen not an academy student."
"Yah and I thought you were a vigilante."
"Well it was good meeting you."
"Yah you too. Oh. By the way would you care to join me and my adversaries in the castle storming even. An expirenced archer such as yourself would be a great addition to our team.
"Sure," he replies.

Well I thought thank Ra becasue I just found a new teammate for castle storming.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:38 pm

Now that your team is ready, the storming castle event will begin in the next post etc.
Here is the layout of your team right now

Blue=Tank,Leader
Hobo=Stealth Kill Guy
Rack= Comic Relief
Zacky= Healer,White Mage
Kreeper= Drunk Berserker
Wolf= HEAVY WEAPONS GUY

Members for storm the castle

Sir Alfred=Comic Relief and Knight
Vince=Archer
Bob=Illegal Salt Dealer and Mage
Byro=Archer
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:00 pm

-4 hours before castle storm event-

You all meet up at the great hall and start to discuss tactics, while getting to know each other better.
The atmosphere is tense as you prepare for this event, knowing it is one of the major events of the tournament.
You all eat a light lunch then start preparing your gear for the main event.

-10 Minutes before the event-

You head into the crowded combat sphere room as you hear Kaisers magnified voice booming around the crowd as he commentates on the previous event of house theft.
"AAAANNNNDDDD Jess WINS THE EVENT!"
You see a young blonde step out of the combat sphere and yell in truimpth as Kaiser announces the next event.
"AND NOW, THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. ITS TIME FOR STORM THE CASTLE, 10 VERSUS 10!!!!"
The crowd cheers as all of you setup up to the combat spheres.
You take notew of the other 10 contestants stepping up and notice they have a fairly balanced team of mages, archers, rogues and warriors.
Kaiser appears behind you and taps blue on the shoulder.
You all turn around as he says "Dont fuck up."
He then walks into the crowd and disapears.
"Have at Ye Knave!" Sir Alfred yells at the enemy team who completely ignores him.
"Thou arest fool to ignore thy challenge to thy great Sir Alfr-"
Kreeper grabs Sir Alfred and chucks him in the combat sphere and closes the lid.
"Shut your mouth and get ready for the fight." He then turns to blue, "Remind me again why this IDIOT," Kreeper taps the combat spehre as you hear Sir Alfred's muffled complaints. "Is on our team?"
"Well he is an able knight..." Blue says as he opens his combat sphere.
"Guys its starting soon, we should all head in now." Zacky says as he steps in his.
You hear Kaiser giving a brief rundown of the map.
"ON THE BLUE SIDE, WE HAVE MY CURSORS AND 4 NOBLE WARRIORS OF THEIR CHOICE!"
The crowd cheers as you ready yourself in the sphere.
"ON THE RED SIDE, WE HAVE OUR BRAVE CHALLENGERS, AND THE WINNERS OF PREVIOUS EVENTS!"
The crowd cheers louder.
"ITS A SIMPLE GAME OF CAPTURE THE FLAG! 2 CASTLES. 2 FLAGS. 1 WINNER. WHO WILL IT BE?"
You hear the crowd roaring thier approval as the countdown starts.
START!
You fell the familier jolt of magic through your whole body as your sucked into a world and pop up in a supply room.
Kaisers voice is heard far off in the distance, but hearable.
"YOU HAVE 1 MINUTE TO GRAB THE GEAR AVALIABLE AND MAKE IT WORK FOR YOU"
You glance at the tables and see:
10 Explosive Potions
5 Pickaxes
5 Hatchets
50 Arrows
20 Cannonballs
3 Cannon Repair Kits
5 Healing potions
10 Enchanted Cross Bow Bolts
3 Gargoyle Summoning Spells
5 Ropes To Scale Walls
1 Assembly Kit For Giant Crossbow Turret (If you take this, you cant take anything else.)
15 Quick Assembly Barricades

BLUE, IT IS YOUR JOB TO DIVIDE THE EQUIPMENT AMONG EVERYONE.
EACH PERSON CAN CARRY 5 THINGS, UNLESS THEIR CARRYING THE GIANT CROSSBOW.
EX.
I CAN CARRY- 2 CANNONBALLS, 1 ROPE, 1 PICKAXE, 1 POTION.
YOU CAN COME BACK AND RESTOCK BUT THE STORAGE AREA IS IN YOUR BASE.

USING THE POWERS OF MS PAINT, I WILL SHOW YOU HOW THE MAP LOOKS LIKE

Nations At War - Page 9 StormTheCastle
Back to top Go down
Wolfblood281
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:02 pm

"Alright lets get what we need and not what we want guys" i say hurrying to grab my items.( 1 rope 1 hatchet 3 baracades) The first to finish i walk over and ready to open the door as a quick gust of air blows me back, "shit i think the doors have already been enchanted, Rack lets rock the boat" i yell to rack as everyone awkwardly looks at me. "not like that you faggots" i stand up and walk with rack over to the door, "rack ill open it and you hit me out ok?" "sure" rack replies to me. as i open the door i catch a quick glance of a corridor of torches and rack pushed me out as he got slammed back by the wind. "okay if you guys can hea....." i look around the crest of the door and notice the same symbols that were on the scroll before, "Guys dont destroy the door, i might be able to read this" They all scamble out and stand behind me keeping gaurd as i read over the words. (i begin to read the crest as the golden inscriptions light up as i say the words Omen Ra ipsumalti rokan warrar) a heavy gust of mist blows by as i open the door and step in to see a room of OP weapons, i look around and notice its the same room but new stuff (on the table lies 1 2 handed sword Flaming with a Blue fire, 5 rapiers(skinny long swords) 2 sets for archers one with poison arrows and one with enchanted arrows and much more) hurrying worried a spectator will notice i grab all the weapons i can and throw them out of the room along with my Blue fireaspect sword.

THE REST OF MY POST WILL COME AFTER THE OTHERS RESPOND:D
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:42 pm

wolf, blue was supposed ti dovide equipemnt accordingly then come up with plan so yeah...
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:02 pm

"Alright guys first I think tha-"
"Alright lets get what we need and not what we want guys!" Rohab quickly yells grabbing 1 rope 1 hatchet 3 baracades. He then runs of to some crazy looking door and starts trying to read the symbols.
"This looks like a weapon for a true hero!" Alfred says quickly grabbing assembly kit for a giant crossbow.
"Alright let's just let them do what they want" I say slightly disheartened. "Zacky you take 1 gargoyle summoning spell, 2 healing potions, and 2 explosive potions. Bob you take 2 gargoyle summoning spells, 1 healing potion, and 2 explosion potions. Hobo you can probably climb well enough on your own so just grab 5 enchanted crossbow bolts. Vince and byro both of you grab 25 arrows. Kreeper i'll leave you in charge of our cannons so you take 4 cannon balls, and a cannon repair kit. Rack you seem to have grown fairly good at taking explosions so you should grab a rope, and 4 explosions potions. Alright now everyone grab your stuff." I decide to take 1 rope, 1 hatchet, 1 pickaxe, and 2 quick assembly barricades. " Alright Rohab, Alfred, Rack, Hobo, Zacky, and I will be on the offensive. Rohab and rack, you take the underground tunnel. Alfred you should try setting up that giant crossbow near their storage, so that we can steal whatever they have left, and we have a quick way back to our base once we get their flag, or if things start going badly. That leaves Bob, vince, Byro and Kreeper to defend. Make sure to guard our storage, because they may try to steal our stuff as well. Ready?" Everyone slowly nods to eachother. "Alright. Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:39 pm

As you guys sprint out of the storage room, Blue sends motions to Rack and Rohab and they jump down the ladder and sprint along the tunnels. Bob, Vince, and Byro set up a parimeter on the top battlements while Kreeper starts cleaning the cannons and loading up a cannon.
Blue is leading the group of Hobo, Zacky, and Alfred.
As they approach the platform, a cannonball comes flying out of nowhere and lands in front of Blue.
"OH SHI-" As an explosion triggers, zacky, thinking quickly, throws up a glass shield, protecting you from the majority of the explosion. As you take cover behind a ruined wall and blue setups up a temporary barricade.
You see a rain of arrows come down. The ones that made it through the shield barely missed and you cover your ears as another cannonball comes flying down and explodes.
"WERE PINNED DOWN!" Blue roars over the explosion. "WE NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS AND MAKE IT TO THEIR BASE!"
Meanwhile, Underground...
Rack and Rohab are sprinting and all of a sudden...
BOOM!
Rack falls down from the vibration from the eplosion, a giant fireball comes fluying from the underground tunnerl.
"SHIT!" Rohab yells as he puts up a quick ice shield and takes cover behind the rocks.
"WE GOTTA HELP THEM ABOVE!" Rack yells as another explosion shakes the caverns.
"WELL WERE KIND OF STUCK HERE!" Rohab yells in response as he shoots a ice spike on insticnt and misses.
"I HAVE A PLAN! WE NEED TO LURE THEM BACK!" Rack yells as he setups up 2 explosion potions on each side of the cavern and cuts the rope in half and ties it to each potion.
"COME ON, FALL BACK BUT KEEP HITTING THEM!" Rack says as he runs backwards, uncoiling the rope.
Rohab follows close behind with his shield up and shooting the ocasional ice spike.
"TELL ME WHEN THEIR NEAR THE AREA WE WERE!"Rack yellso ver the fighting.
"THEIR ABOUT TO! I CANT KEEP THE SHILED UP MUCH LONGER WHATEVER YOUR GONNA DO, DO IT QUICKLY!"
Rack sets fire to the rope and it spreads quickly untill it reaches the explosive potions. The exploision causes the top of the cave to fall down and crush the 2 archers and 1 rogue who were chasing Rack and Rohab.
Rohab takes his shield down and wipes beads of sweat from his brow.
"No time for rest man," Rack says as he starts moving some rocks. "We need to help them above."
-Meanwhile, Above...-
Another cannonball explodes near you.
"I CANT KEEP THE SHIELD UP MUCH LONGER!" Zacky yells.
"THOU ART COWARDS!"Sir alfred yells as he pokes his head out from under cover. "COME AND FIGHT ME KNAVE, OUT IN THE BATTLEFIELD, DO NOT HIDE BEHIND YOUR COWARDLY EXPLOS-" Alfred gets cut off as an arrow lodges itself in his helmet and he collapses unconcious.
"GOD DAMMIT!" Blue yells as he grabs one of zackys potions and tries to wake Alfred up.
"WERE GOING NOWHERE WITH THIS, WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING!" Blue yells.
"ON IT!" Hobo yells and jumps up from cover and lets a enchanted crossbow bolt at the enemy. The explosion causes the enemy to duck, but one brave archer lets out a snapshot that hits hobo in the head and he collapses dead and disintegrates.
"THEIR DOWN, LETS GO GO GO!"Blue yells as you charge forward and engage the 2 archers in close quarters.
-Underground-
After about 5 min, Rack manages to jump through a hole in the rocks and pull Rohab through.
"LETS GO!" yells rack as you sprint to the other side and climb up the ladders.
As they head up, they see someone with his back turned to them with a handfull of cannonballs.
Rack Knocks him out with his lambchops and wolf shoots an ice spike through his neck.
"come on, we need to help them at the platform." Rack whispers.
"you go." Rohab responds. "Im gonna try to sneak in and take the flag."
"alright, be careful." Says rack as he sneaks away and rushes to the platform.
"TAKE THAT FILTHY SLIVE! THATTL TEACH YOU TO MESS WITH SIR ALFRED!"
Yells sir alfred as they kill the 2 archers.
"Come on, we neeed to get that flag or were never gonna win." Blue says as you all rush the base. Sir alfred sets up his crossbow and starts to take inventory of the enemies supplies. Rack tells blue of what Rohab was doing and they meet Rohab outside the enemies base's walls.
"ok, they have 5 people left. 3 of them are extremely well armored and wel armed warriors,they also have 1 healer and a major fire magic user. So whats the plan guys?"

SOMEONE ANSWER CUZ I DONT WANT TO DO IT ALL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
thehobonator
Beta
Beta
thehobonator

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:36 pm

i get out of the sphere cause me died. i walk of to a group of ladys and say "you ladys want to see my crossbow?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfblood281
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:01 pm

"Rack, Blue, Zacky, Lets see what you learned this year use every fucking spell you know on their front!" I shout out as im trying to hold up a shield against the massive attacks "kreeper come with me i need some of those explosion potions set over there, if the map is correct it should bring us right above their tunnel" "okay, ready for boom 3...2...1..." the ground explodes leaving a gaping whole leading straight to the enemy storage "okay guys keep the attacks going kreeper i need you with me to dig some holes" GO! me and kreeper charge and dive into the hole nearly hit by a cannonball. "okay kreeper one last thing i need you to do, place a charge on their storage do..." "Oi if it aint the bloody wanka we put in the infirmary" kreeper turns and looks as a fireball nearly hits him. "so ready for round 2?" says the drunken irish sounding fool "Suck my dick! kreeper says as he tosses a explosion potion at the roof in front of him cutting off the tunnel between mr irish guy and us.
'
To be continued
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:02 pm

umm wolf kreeper is back at the base with the cannons... also i never gave him explosion potions... rack has some... if you just want to switch out kreeper for him...

"Use a spell huh?" I say to myself "If you insist" I begin to channel my energy, and cause the ground below the enemy to erupt in spikes made of rock. I only manage to injure 2 of them, but it causes the rest of them to panic. "Take advantage of that, and do something" I say "I used too much energy, I need a rest." I walk about 50 feet back from the platform, and find a boulder. I lean against the boulder, and begin to fall asleep when I hear someone running in my direction. I lazily push myself off of the rock, and right after a spear is plunged into the rock right where my head was.
"Damnit!" My assailant shouts, clearly frustrated. He struggles to pull the spear out for a second, before yanking it out, and falling on his ass. He quickly scrambles to his feet, and points his spear towards me. "I was hoping I wouldn't have to fight you head on" He says with a shaky voice "But it looks like I have no choice!" He quickly lunges at me, but his moves are easy to read so I quickly sidestep his thrust. He tries once more, so I just step the other way. He then tries to stab at my head, so I duck. After that He tries sweeping my feet, so I jump early and land on the shaft of the spear, breaking it in half. He begins to panic and back away. I use what little energy I have left to make a small rock pop out of the ground behind him, which he quickly trips on. He begins to yell in panic, but I cut his throat with my claws, and his body fades away.
"Maybe now I can get some rest" I grumble as I walk back, sit down, and lean against the boulder.
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:18 am

As I hear Rohab yell," Blue and Zacky Lets see what you learned this year use every fucking spell you know!" I rushed with Rohab and placed explosion potions where he told me to and we made a huge hole leading to the enemys storage. When we land on top of the storage and I blew up the roof with another explosion potion. I jumped in and looked around then soon after Rohab jumped in. the area was clear of enemys. We look around and notice a small tunnel. I harden my lamchops and send them flying in that direction to make the tunnel larger. Then me and Rohab sprinted in to it as we ran faster and faster we saw a faint light. FInally at the end of the tunnel we arrived at their base. We heard some commotion outside probably from Blue and Zacky fighting the enemys. Me and Rohab walk towards the flag and Rohab picks it up. With that i threw all the explosion potions I had left at the wall of the base which made a huge whole in the wall. Rohab and I ran threw as I said kind of softly," Rohab run to the base with the flag ill take out the rest of them". I ran towards blue who was slightly recovered from using so much magic and yell,"Plan Phoenix time". Since i wouldn't die in real life I was gonna take one for the team. I used the strongest fire magic I knew as I started lightning anything around me on fire. Blue with his claws of Ra touch me slightly but throw me with such a force against the enemy that the fire scattered every where lightning all enemys on fire then a after shock explosion ruptured the land around me and either knocked out the enemys or killed them. Obviously though this spell has soo much recoil damage that I die in this game I close my eyes and await the victory that this team deserves. I chuckle to myself," This was fun wasn't it?".Then I start screaming a bit saying," By ODINS BEARD THIS STINGS" since the fire still hurt me. Then I feel my body disintegrating. Then when I appeared out of the sphere i saw hobo hitting on some girls wanting to show them his crossbow, so I immediately walk up to hob and say " By ODins beard...... while i was in there using plan phoenix you where showing girls crossbows." Hobo responds with "Ya" adn then I watch the match.
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:16 am

Ok! Allow me to clear up everything that had been said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there were 3 enemies left as we just broke open their storage and the last enemies are a mage (Irish guy according to racks post), a fire adept mage, and a warrior (the one in blue's post).

As we enter the storage we are confronted by a mage and together we dispose of him. Rack and Rohab then collect all the enemies explosion potions and with them we break a giant hole in their castle's wall. Then Blue goes off to rest and recover (I then decide to follow him and help him recover, but he is to quick and I lose sight of him). The enemy warrior then sees blue going to rest and tries to kill him so he won't have to worry about Blue later. He fails and is killed. Then blue throws rack into the last mage who is killed as rack is killed. Then Rohab is able to steal their flag as we watch him come back and the game ends. We then exit the battle spheres victorious and proud.

15 please pick up from here because we need some story line. <(^-^)>
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:12 am

thanks for adding some structure to that zacky! bounce
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Yes zacky, thats bascially what happened.

Sorry im a bit late on the posts, ive been addicted to tekkit and with school coming up, i need to start getting things ready...
Crying or Very sad

-Directed to all-

As you emerge victiourious from the combat spheres and rise to the cheer of the people, Kaiser stands up and slowly claps, clearing his throat and attracting the attention of everyone in the Great Hall.
"A JOB WELL DONE BY THE BLUE TEAM. I LOOK FORWARD TO CHOOSING THE MEMBERS FOR THE INTERHOUSE TOUNAMENT. YOU ARE ALL DISMISSED."
As the crowd starts to thin out, Kaiser walks over to you.
"Well done." He says as Hobo takes his crossbow back and walks away from the group of girls. "You all worked very well together. I will be choosing 4 people to aid you on the tournament but if you have anyone to recomend, drop by my office and i'll see what i can do."
As Kaiser starts to walk away he turns around and says, "O yeah, you might want to head to the local town pub. Theres a party going on and you may find someone strong there."
You all head into town, cheering and high fiveing each other. As you enter the pub, you are greeted with massive cheers and are granted free drinks for the night.
You split up and head your seperate ways, some of you going outside for a walk or to tone up your weapons, and others partying hard all night long.

-The Next Day-

As you head to breakfast, you see notices posted up.

THE TEAMS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED. PLEASE LOOK AT YOUR RESPECTIVE HEAD OF HOUSES COLUMN TO SEE WHO IS PLACED THERE.

Knowing you all are on the list, but wanting to know who else is on there, you head out to the column and see groups of people trying to get a look at it.
They all notice you and make a pathway to the notice and walk up and see:

KAISER'S ROGUE HOUSE TOURNAMENT TEAM

Team Leader/Tank- Blue_Minotaur
Healer- Zacky
Heavy Weapons Guy- Rohab
Berserker- EndlessKreeper
"Special"- RackOLamb
Rogue- Hobo
Knight- Sir Alfred
Dark Mage- Oswaldo
Archer- Oakley
Artillary Mage- Katherine

As you all turn to Sir Alfred and congradulate him,Kaiser comes up and tells you,
"Come to my office tonight, your gonna meet your team and discuss tactics.

-Later That Day-

As you all head up to Kaisers office with Sir Alfred and wonder what the hell an artillary mage is and hope that all your members are strong. As the doors open you see a dark cloaked man in the cornor with runes on the ground and muttering under his breath in the ancient language. You see Oakley with a golden bow and hes polishing and restringing it with silver strings.
You also see the artillary mage lieng down on the floor just chillin.
Kaiser walks in behind you guys and closes the door.
"Well, go on, get aquainted, you need to work together for this mission."
He sits down at his desk and you all sit down in chairs around him.
"State your name and tell us a little about what you like to do and what you specilize in."
When you get to Oakley he says,
"Im Oakley, i specialize in archery. This here bow," He raises his golden bow, "Is my pride and joy. I spent 3 months in the jungles of TroGladius looking for thie ancienct atrifact. Besides looking badass, it charges arrows with different elements and thats not even the best part of this bow." He says as he puts the bow down and lowers his hat lazily. He strikes you as a laid back, lazy, but a very watchful person.
"Im Oswaldo," The dark mage says, "I do stuff and yeah." He says and you notice his eyes seem to be glazed over and runes are lit up on his face and neck, continuing down onto his chest and you see them finish at his ankle through a hole in his sock.
"Im Katherine," Says the artillary mage. "I specialize in bombarding the enemy with giant ass magic stuff and magic big ass explosions. Thats all you need to know." She says as she sits down and starts twirling her hair.
"Well," Kaiser says standing up. "Now that we all somewhat know each other, ill leave you to discuss battle tactics for the day after tomorrows battle. You wont know the terrain or game type untill the day of the tounament so be prepared for anything."
With that, he walks out of the room, leaving an akward silence behind him.
"Well," Oakely says. "If we don't know how can we plan? Im just gonna go to sleep an-"
"SILENCE KNAVE!" Sir Alfred says standing up. "Thy lord and master Kaiser has granted us the great honor of serving him in this tournament! I for one do not wish to be the fool that dies first, nor the fool on the team who hath no idea what the fuck hes doing so lets get to planning!" He says as he turns to blue.
"Kaiser appoionted thee as team leader, obviously with a reason, so get to it! What is the plan...?"

"Weeeellllll..."

THIS IS UR TIME TO RESPOND, THINK OF BATTLE PLAN, ETC. STUFF LIKE THAT BLARG.

Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:36 pm

"Well..." I say, "Since there is no real way to plan and no matter what people are just going to do what they want; here is my segestion Rohab, Rack, and Kreeper just do what you want and loosely follow the plan. Now as for the rest of us listen to Blue and execute the plan properly."

Well that really all I got to say. <(^-^)>
Back to top Go down
thehobonator
Beta
Beta
thehobonator

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:06 am

what 2zacky said
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 am

Sounds good
Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:22 am

LOOK I MADE A GUEST APPEARANCE
Back to top Go down
https://liveandlearn.forumotion.com
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:50 pm

I look at zacky as he says his plan and think to myself," Isnt that just the thing we usually do you dont need to tell me that". I look over my shoulder and look at the three new people that we just met. The archer catches my attention though, I start staring at his bow. I sensed an old magic oozing out of that bow. My intreset was peaked. I mutter to myself," I have to see that bow in action". Blue turns around to me and said," Rack you say anything?" I reply," No no just talking to myself". Hobo yelled from the background," Hey Rack don't go delusional now we might need to use plan phoenix". Blue smirked to himself while hobo endless and zacky laughed. I responded," By odins beard no" I walked back and sat in a corner waiting for blue to give his boss ass plan. Then I glance back at the archer an intensity like Byros and a bow that holds secrets I dont understand.
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:05 pm

Everyone in the room turns and looks expectantly at me. I try to think of something but my mind seems to be completely blank. I begin to get uncomfortable, with everyone staring at me, and not being able to think of anything.
"Come on Blue!" Rack says "Give us your genius plan!"
"What do you mean genius plan!" I yell "I'm not some master strategist. In fact i'm a terrible strategist. I have no idea why Kaiser put me in charge of this train wreck of a team in the first place!" I sigh and sit on the nearest chair. Everyone looks a little shocked by my outburst. "We have no idea if we'll get supplies, who we're fighting, or what the terrain is like. How am I supposed to plan around that? If we really need some sort of plan in a battle the best i can think of is for Rohab, Kreeper, Al, and I to be essentially the "Front lines". Then Zacky, Rack, And Oswaldo, behind us. Katherine should stand a sizeable distance behind The second line as she can hit enemies with her spells from a great distance. Oakley an hobo should try to stick to the shadows (in forests, behind rocks. Basically anywhere it's hard tp find them) taking out enemies from a distance, or if you're crazy enough try to take on the enemy hand to hand from behind. Other than that I got nothing. Feel free to change whatever you want"
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:19 pm

Due to a new case of LazyAssItis that i catched, i will njot be responding untill i have a stroke of inspiration for the final yearly battle.

ANNOUNCEMENT,
DUE TO RACK BEING IN INDIA, WOLF BEING SICK, AND ME BEING LAZY, AFTER THIS BATTLE, THE FORUMN GAME WILL COME TO A TEMPORARY CLOSE. WE WILL CALL THIS PART CHAPTER ONE OR SOMETHING. I WILL NOT BE STARTING THE FORUMN GAME AGAIN UNTILL AN UNANOUNCED TIME.

UNTILL THEN, I HAVE ASKED BLUE TO MAKE A NEW FORUMN GAME WICH I WILL BE PARTICIPATING IN. I ALSO MAY START MY 21 DAYS TO MINE FORUMN GAME.
THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:05 am

Racks in India? Lucky bitch...
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:28 am

well it isn't exactly... a vacation...
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:53 am

He moved....PERMANENTLY

anyway heres the post.

-2 days before the Inter House Tournament-

As you make your way to the dinner hall, a young girl approaches you and hands you all medallions and a scroll.
"Master Kaiser told me to deliver these to you. These medallions mark you as a member of Kaisers champions for the tournament."
You all take the medallions and look at them and rub your finger along the fine and detailed engravings on it. It depicts the faded head of a tiger with what looks like japanese characters in the back of it. You unroll the scroll and see what it says.
"All of the participants for the tournament are required to attend a interhouse dinner with the heads of houses and all of the other participants."
On the bottom of the scroll is a picture of the Magic and Warrior house medallions. The Mage one shows a serpent, water and a sunset. The Warrior shows a horse reared on its hind legs facing the moon.
You all head to the dinner hall and see the 3 heads of houses sitting up at a grand table eating and talking while you see 3 tables with the medallion signs on the tables. You sit down at Kaisers one and the waiters start to bring food. You look at the other tables and pick out people who look like a threat and others who you can will get in the way of glory.
Kaiser walks to you hands a list of the other participants and their classes. He also says "You are not gonna be alone in the arena."
You unroll the scroll and see:
Mage House:
Team Leader and Greatest Lightning Magic User In The School (TLGLMUITS) - Klyde
White Mage/Healer - DeGrassi
Defensive Tank Mage - Eluiomos
Necromancer - Jason
Conjuror/Summoner - Nick
Main Offensive Mage - Rayford
Dream Mage - Luana
Artillary Mage - Yoko
Teleporter - Ezekiel
Retard - Titus

Warrior House:
Team Leader and Greatest Swordsman In The Schhol (TLGSITS) - Cristobal
Heavy Weapons Guy - Corazon
Tank - Simona
Archer - Chase
Berserker - Arlette
Hand To Hand Combat Expert - Akiko
Balanced Shield and Sword Guy - Estell
Rogue - Mitch
Guirilla Warefare Expert - Corrim
Teamkiller - Caboose

Kaiser underlined Akiko and Nick and you wonder what thats about.
As you reach for the expensive and royal food you see Nick, (You assume its him, hes wearing the conjurer robes and starting at you). He makes eye contact with Blue and is fingering his amulet. (Not that kind of fingering u perverts) He quickly flips the medallion to show the backside, which is exactly like yours, the mark of Kaiser, and flips it back, showing the mark of the mage. He gets up calmly and walks over to your table.
"Excuse me," He says as he gestures to your plate of Phoenix Claws. "May i borrow that? Ill bring it back." You nod your head as he pics up the plate, carries it over to his table and takes 2 out, then walks back over and places the bowl back.
"Thanks." He says as he sits back down and starts eating. You pick up the plate yourself and under it you feel the rough edge of paper. You palm the paper and pick up a Phoenix Claw and put it on your plate, while discreetly putting the paper in your leg pocket. You look over the warrior table and easily see Akiko, the only asian there and dressed in martial arts gear. He seems to be telling a joke and while everyone is busy laughing he glances over, and tilts his neck and pulls down his sleeve. You see the mark of Kaiser on his neck and nod as he pulls it back up and continues talking to the group.
The dinner proceeds without anything major happening.
You walk out and as you head up to the dorms for bed, Blue takes out the paper and reads it.
"Im Nick, i already talked to Akiko and well meet you in your dorm tomorrow afternoon. All of us have off at that day and time because were participating in the event. Be ready for us."
You hand the note to Rack who burns it and head to bed, discussing what just happened and sizing up your enemy.

-Afternoon, the next day and day before the Tournament-

Your sitting around your dorm when all of a sudden, Akiko jumps in through the window and Nick teleports in.
They startle you so much that Kreeper, whos lying on the floor half drunk stands up suddenly, bangs his head on the wall and says "Holsy shi-" Only to collapse drunk again. Hobo already has his crowssbow pointed at akiko's head and eveyrone has their weapon out.
"Whoah guys," Nick says as he raises his hands "Were allies remember? Well, im just a conjuration of Nick, whos currently in his room meditating so when i go, he will receive memories of this."
"Yeah i dont bother with that fancy shit." Says Akiko as shes brushes dirt off her shoulder.
After a brief introduction and explanation of planning, they both disapear. The non-Cursors have to attend classes and they make their excuses and elave.
"Well," Says Rohab. "That really creeps me out the fact that Kaiser was able to get 2 people to help us, whats to stop the other houses from planting spies of their own?"
"Yeah," Blue says "We dont know who to trust except each other."
"Well this should be interesting..." Hobo says as he inspects an enchanted crossbow bolt.

-The Day Of The Tournament-

None of you speak as you walk the steps up to the Combat Spheres and here the announcers booming voice.
"WELCOME! TO THE ANNUAL INTERHOUSE TOURNAMENT! WE HAVE THE CONTESTSTANTS-" The sound seems to slowly die down. You know hes still talkign and everyone is cheering and yelling, but you are filled with purpose as you stride foward to the combat spheres, this time, without any jokes or fooling around. You head inside as you hear the distinct beeping sound as numbers flash above and a small jolt of magic through your body.
"THE EVENT WILL BE..." you hear the announcer announce...
"CAPTURE THE FLAG!"
"ON..."
"3 PLOT, A RIVER RUNS!"
GO!

The major shock of electricity goes through your body as your transported on top a pile of rocks, and a flag on top of the rocks with Kaisers symbol. In the distance, you see a mountain in the middle with 3 rivers flowing down, dividing the 3 areas, 1 for each house. With the power of windcrafting, you make a veil that lets all of you zoom in on the other territories and you see a cave with the warrior members emerging to your right, and some jungle trees that the mages are exiting on your left.
Heres a small sketch.
Nations At War - Page 9 MapForForumnGame

ANYONE IS ALLOWED TO RESPOND AND THINK OF A PLAN OR SOMETHING.
YOU HAVE NO WAY TO COMMUNICATE ONCE YOU SEPERATE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nations At War
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LiveAndLearn Prison Server :: Games-
Jump to: