LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Videomrz snow christian steam nodus DRac44 tanner
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

State of the Server, September 4th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

State of the Server, September 4th Empty
PostSubject: State of the Server, September 4th   State of the Server, September 4th EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Greetings!

Due to recent downtime, we have lost a lot of our player base. Like A LOT. But now the lag/crashing is fixed (I had to update java), so we need people. Wez and I are working to create a referral system, so we hope that will help. Other than that, we rely on the good people of our server to upvote on PMC and MS. Please do your duty (plus you get free monies lolk)

Second, LiveandLearn SMP has shifted into our main focus, so don't cry (as much) when we don't log on to L&L prison. By "we" I mean wez and I. Blue, Lion, and that non-opped guy with lamb chops will still be on, for better or for worse.

Lastly, SCHOOL STARTS TOMMORROW OMG NO SUMMER WHYYYYYYYYYY-
So we can't do very much between homework and studying. THAT SAID IF ANYONE WANTS TO DO OUR HOMEWORK FOR US WE WILL GIVE THEM 10,000 FOR EACH CORRECT ANSWER
(jk)

BTW, summer sale has ended, if it concerns any of you.
Back to top Go down
https://liveandlearn.forumotion.com

State of the Server, September 4th
Page 1 of 1