LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
christian nodus DRac44 steam snow tanner Videomrz
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Get things In Order... A Warning.

Go down 
+3
Snyp3r_Vip3r
ethanbuczel
spyperson
7 posters
AuthorMessage
spyperson
Beta
Beta
spyperson

Get things In Order... A Warning. Empty
PostSubject: Get things In Order... A Warning.   Get things In Order... A Warning. EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:41 pm

I've been playing Liveandlearn for a while now, and it has always been interesting and so many people were on, events happend, everything was good.
Then ever since Nick announced the SMP server, I feel like things have gone majorly downhill. The mobs are killing everyone in every mine, the lag is overwhelming and personaly, it's just become boring without any staff of any kind on. I posted my application for staff 3 weeks ago today. i'm sure by now Nick has seen it, and just not responded. There have been so many problems lately, from the staff not showing up for turneys to nick just popping in for a minute. I've been on constintly because i've been seeing if anything's changed, if maybe the staff members are online. I know Nick has been busy with highschool,SMP server, yada yada. But it takes 2 minutes maximum to fix the mobs spawning. Configure the file, reload the server. It also takes 2 minutes to come on and say, "Spy,i've denied your staff application." then leave. These problems lead me to believe something, and that is this:

If you don't get your priorities in order, no one will play.

Do you want people to join Liveandlearn or do you want to spend time on the SMP server? I want Nick to see this post. I want him to know, that until something happens that's good for the players, i'm leaving. I'm not ragequitting, i'm giving you a warning of definite things to come if you don't see what i'm talking about. This may be my last post on Liveandlearn... i'll come back when it's done going through the rough patch.

-spy
Back to top Go down
http://jackygames.com
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

PostSubject: Re: Get things In Order... A Warning.   Get things In Order... A Warning. EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:07 pm

Spy Out PEACE
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: The Old Days.   Get things In Order... A Warning. EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:14 pm

I remember the old days, when I hadn't donated yet, when there was "life" to the server. Now its dead, the old players come back on every now and then, but we rarely see new people. We once had that new player spike for about 5 minutes, then it died out. Its a real shame to see this server go down this way. But don't get me wrong, the server is amazing, and always will be. But its just depressing, when you happen to log on, and not a single soul, other than yours is online. Then there are 2 options you are faced with: 1. Get off the server, because there isn't another soul online and it gets boring with no one to talk too, or 2. Mine by yourself in utter silence. So I personally think that Liveandlearn could use a set of staff members, that dedicate a lot of time to the server, and can be online for about more than 4 hours. I dont want to make it sound like a bunch of people with no lives, but when that group of staff is online, they ca host the games, moderate the server when the admins arent online. I know the admins, and Nick are working on the smp server, and they would like to dedicate as much time to that server as possible, so it gets up faster. but while they do that, LiveandLearn lacks the staff. So its a choice, that i think i speak for everyone at LiveandLearn, that we leave that choice up to Nick.

-Snyper
<3
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: Get things In Order... A Warning.   Get things In Order... A Warning. EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:38 pm

To be honest I have to agree I have seen a lack of admins on and we only have three admins for the whole server. Now I understand that all the admins are most likely busy working on the smp server, but we need someone to moderate the prison server that will be on and will be active.

Nick I am asking you as a veteran of the server who truly enjoys liveandlearn prison. Get another admin or two for the server so that events can be hosted and people can be happy.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

PostSubject: Re: Get things In Order... A Warning.   Get things In Order... A Warning. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:55 am

Zacky we have a few more than 3 admins i think we have 7 snow_zeroro, blue_minotaur, 15mtsoi, Virtualnick, Killawatz, Damon(forgot his ingamename) and MWheymouth. The admins that are actually active are 15mtsoi and blue, I feel like when the smp goes up though we can bring life back to both of the servers regain our player base and get more players, but ya we do need mods since more than half of the actual admins are usually offline.
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: Get things In Order... A Warning.   Get things In Order... A Warning. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:13 am

Vivek dont forget T_Ride_Lion.(Dont know if T_Ride is the damon you speak of).

Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Get things In Order... A Warning.   Get things In Order... A Warning. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:50 pm

T-Ride is a friend from the ORIGINAL smp called Vanilla Spice. He was pretty good but after we had some months of downtime we had some issues and he sort of dispeared. Damon is XboxDamond and is a friend from our school. All the admins go to the same school except for blue and t_ride.

You guys are right, i feel that we ARE neglecting the prison server, wich is why ive been bugging nick to set up the new things for prison. We have this wednsday off so i may take some time from the smp and work on the prison more.

Thanks for the input
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

PostSubject: Re: Get things In Order... A Warning.   Get things In Order... A Warning. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:53 pm

FUCK HOW DID I FORGET TRIDE I AM BIGGEST NOOB TEAM RACKOLION. And wednesday = off??????
Back to top Go down
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

PostSubject: Re: Get things In Order... A Warning.   Get things In Order... A Warning. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:47 pm

15mtsoi wrote:
T-Ride is a friend from the ORIGINAL smp called Vanilla Spice. He was pretty good but after we had some months of downtime we had some issues and he sort of dispeared. Damon is XboxDamond and is a friend from our school. All the admins go to the same school except for blue and t_ride.

You guys are right, i feel that we ARE neglecting the prison server, wich is why ive been bugging nick to set up the new things for prison. We have this wednsday off so i may take some time from the smp and work on the prison more.

Thanks for the input

may we please have some sort of moderator group going?
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Get things In Order... A Warning.   Get things In Order... A Warning. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Thats what ive been tyring to work out, This wednsday ill prob pick 1-3 candidates and sort it out with nick
Back to top Go down
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

PostSubject: Re: Get things In Order... A Warning.   Get things In Order... A Warning. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:33 pm

ok thx and i also have Wednesday off so i maybe there
Back to top Go down
TRideLion
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: I'm That Guy...   Get things In Order... A Warning. EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 7:53 pm

Sorry for bumping this about a year too late but I did want to say I've been hopping on the server for a few days and so far no one has been on that I have seen. If you want to play, please do, I'll reset mines if I can remember the command.

-T_Ride
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get things In Order... A Warning.   Get things In Order... A Warning. Empty

Back to top Go down

Get things In Order... A Warning.
Page 1 of 1