LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
DRac44 christian snow nodus steam tanner Videomrz
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My virtual chest has disappeared

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

My virtual chest has disappeared Empty
PostSubject: My virtual chest has disappeared   My virtual chest has disappeared EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:36 pm

I understand the reason why and its because I had some of the diamond blocks in my chest from ciln and the others. Although I was only holding the diamond blocks as in game evidence (since I had 2 stacks). I would like to have my chest put back if you could since I didn't do anything wrong with it and everything in it that was diamond was only going to be used as evidence and for personal gain. Also the diamond pick what I was using that night was one that I got from RackOLamb and I paid him 750 LP for it.
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: My virtual chest has disappeared   My virtual chest has disappeared EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:18 pm

i'm pretty sure all the chests got messed up. I think nick was trying to fix a way to dupe items or something and it messed up the chests. anyway. no one else has their chests either :/
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: My virtual chest has disappeared   My virtual chest has disappeared EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:00 pm

Well I bought a new chest and my old chest did not have anything worth getting back so all I want is to be reimbursed the 2,000 LP that I had to spend to get the new chest
Back to top Go down
Faramir42
Alpha
Alpha
Faramir42

PostSubject: Re: My virtual chest has disappeared   My virtual chest has disappeared EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:51 am

2zacky wrote:
Well I bought a new chest and my old chest did not have anything worth getting back so all I want is to be reimbursed the 2,000 LP that I had to spend to get the new chest

The reason he reset the chests is because there was a know dupe glitch out there that was being abused on the server. So to make sure that there was no issue he reset the chests and added a plugin to stop the dupe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My virtual chest has disappeared   My virtual chest has disappeared Empty

Back to top Go down

My virtual chest has disappeared
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LiveAndLearn Prison Server :: LiveAndLearn Prison :: Suggestions-
Jump to: