LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
snow nodus tanner christian DRac44 steam Videomrz
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Faramir42s Ban Appeal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faramir42
Alpha
Alpha
Faramir42

Faramir42s Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Faramir42s Ban Appeal   Faramir42s Ban Appeal EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:58 pm

-> Minecraft Username. Faramir42
-> Ban Reason. The reason why you were banned. It can be found either when attempting to enter the server. I was banned for supposedly admitting to using hacks
-> Reason Why You Should Be Unbanned. Try to be as professional as possible and post a well-thought-out paragraph. The reason I should not be banned is simple. Grimey being immature took all his friend and complained to snow saying I hacked with no proof whether through picture video or anything. Snow being probably young and un-experienced as a staff listened to them and there constant nagging and banned me. Might I add that grimey started spamming the chat after every single thing I said saying NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE, and YEP YEP YEP YEP, making it impossible for me to get a word through. Also what I do not understand is why you have a person on your server THAT HACKS and is ALLOWED to kill people USING HACKS. I understand these are probably your friends and you listen to whatever they say but doing that makes you server CORRUPT. Also snow started to ask me all these questions and whenever I tried to defend myself in the sligtest manner he would accuse me of disrespecting him and then call me in idiot for doing so. Nick, now I think you are better than this and will understand where I am coming from, and not delete this thread because I insulted your server but you will in fact take it as a lesson on what you should and should not do. EXAMPLE: Letting the exploit team use hacks to kill people, and allowing people to get banned without any proof. The reason banning people just off the fact that someone has all there friends blatantly lying to an admin over and over again just to get me banned is bad is because remember they are FRIENDS, FRIENDS have no problem lying to make sure they get what they want. Also if you would like to visit this thread
Spoiler:
you will see my proof about grimey saying how he would use his friend to lie about logging and spamming to have me banned. If I am not unbanned after this proof then you sir have long way to go before you make it anywhere in your serve
r industry.
Back to top Go down
grimeyMoDs
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Faramir42s Ban Appeal   Faramir42s Ban Appeal EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:14 pm

(1) I was never being immature but we all had something to complain about. You had diamonds when members aren't allowed to.
(2) You were hacking. Plus you spammed and pvp logged twice when 8 people had seen you.
(3) You also never listened to snow when he calmly asked you to stop but you argued with him.
(4) Snow has been on this server then most of us and he is experienced. He tried to fix this BUT, you never listened and tried to implement this on me.
(5) You made a post earlier with a screenshot BUT that has no proof on what your trying to say.
(6) I never said I was allowed to but I did say that I am allowed to hack. I never did use force field unlike you or sprint because snow checked your buffed out sword and it didn't have knock back even though you were hitting me and it in deed knocked me back.
(7) I understand that you have a slight grudge against me just like a few others but I won't point at anyone. But that doesn't mean that you need to go out and do this. I did nothing to you except trying to help my friends out by killing you when PvP is allowed.
(Cool I never did spam. Now many other people have seen you c-logging twice and spammed the chat once. Now what is more understandable? A member against eight people who has there story straight? Or eight people who has there story straight against a member?
(9) I have no word in this to unban you but this was my opinion. But you did argue with an admin and never listened to him.
(10) Now, if they decide to unban you then so be it but it is only harder against you since there are 8 people that hate you now for trying to lie on them.

So have a great and wonderful day!
Don't forget to drink you orange juice!
-Grimey
Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

PostSubject: Re: Faramir42s Ban Appeal   Faramir42s Ban Appeal EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:33 pm

Why were you banned..? You helped me a lot by showing me that plugin, and unless you hacked or whatever, you shouldn't be banned. C-logging is only punishable by time in solitary confinement, not with a ban. And even if you did disrespect Snow, I'm pretty sure he's like 10 and just got minecraft. So there. I'll wait for a reply before I unban.
Back to top Go down
https://liveandlearn.forumotion.com
Faramir42
Alpha
Alpha
Faramir42

PostSubject: Re: Faramir42s Ban Appeal   Faramir42s Ban Appeal EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Admin wrote:
Why were you banned..? You helped me a lot by showing me that plugin, and unless you hacked or whatever, you shouldn't be banned. C-logging is only punishable by time in solitary confinement, not with a ban. And even if you did disrespect Snow, I'm pretty sure he's like 10 and just got minecraft. So there. I'll wait for a reply before I unban.

Thank you for understanding where I am coming from. I was banned for supposedly admitting to hacking although I never said anything about hacking.
Back to top Go down
grimeyMoDs
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Faramir42s Ban Appeal   Faramir42s Ban Appeal EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:30 pm

You did to admit but we talked to nick but snow did say if you continue to disrespect him that he will ban you again.
Back to top Go down
Faramir42
Alpha
Alpha
Faramir42

PostSubject: Re: Faramir42s Ban Appeal   Faramir42s Ban Appeal EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:31 pm

grimeyMoDs wrote:
You did to admit but we talked to nick but snow did say if you continue to disrespect him that he will ban you again.

Am I unbanned then?
Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

PostSubject: Re: Faramir42s Ban Appeal   Faramir42s Ban Appeal EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:50 pm

Unbanned.
Back to top Go down
https://liveandlearn.forumotion.com
Faramir42
Alpha
Alpha
Faramir42

PostSubject: Re: Faramir42s Ban Appeal   Faramir42s Ban Appeal EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Admin wrote:
Unbanned.

I am still banned :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faramir42s Ban Appeal   Faramir42s Ban Appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Faramir42s Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1