LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
snow christian steam nodus Videomrz DRac44 tanner
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

prison.liveandlearn.me

Go down 
+7
ElwayTebow715
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Pat 2011 Awesome
RackOlamb
ethanbuczel
-ChristianVisg-
VideoMrz
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VideoMrz
Beta
Beta
VideoMrz

prison.liveandlearn.me Empty
PostSubject: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:03 am

I have an idea, which will make the server so popular. It will blow all your minds.
We have players joining at different times, and usually there are no players. SO!

wegoontootherserversandspamtheipuntilthereisnotomorrowandkeepgoinguntilitgetsstuckintheirheads

After that we make a song of the ip and send it for a video response on another video, we setup a campaign using Google Adwords so it's an advertisement that you see on those videos, and do the same with the Server Trailer but no one cares about that.

We try to get a hold of some dude to put the ad on tv during the superbowl so tons of people see it, and some famous guy like Brad Pitt watches it and sponsors it. The pandas and lambs and unicorns work together to create an office building with Unicorn Dust and lamb wool and panda farts, soon we discuss our next step

Next we buy a blimp with the ip on it and fly it across the world using a remote controlled thing, (pretty sure my donations we'll pay the funds) and we start making a mini blimp business.

With all the money from the toy blimps we start making the LiveAndLearn airways, it is a huge triple-decker airplane with X-Boxes and PC's to play on the server.

Because kids got so addicted to riding the plane they soon got sick of plane radiation, so we had to shut it down. Then we made a little shop where kids get to play Minecraft. You have to pay $5 an hour to play the game on X-Box or PC, and we advertise our ip and let them play on it.

Because it was such a huge success we start making more donor ranks and all that crap. We start selling vouchers with a specified donor rank code, they enter it on our website and they have that rank thing.

Mojang is so surprised that they sponsor our server, and put the ip on the Mc website and forums.

They love it SO much that they buy it from us.

We try to make a new one but it isn't as good

Nick became bankrupt because he started spending the money on chew toys for his pet goldfish.

We all die.

That is my plan to get the server more popular like thos REALLY popular servers.

Last edited by VideoMrz on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-ChristianVisg-
Beta
Beta
-ChristianVisg-

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:36 am

I see one flaw in this plan. There were no pandas.
Back to top Go down
http://lemonparty.org
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:24 pm

i agree with christian. rack with be furious once he sees this
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:38 pm

1.where are the panda's? I SAID WHERE THE HELL ARE THE PANDAS, IN THE PLANNING STAGE THERE ARENT MANY STEPS. YOU CANT JUST SKIP STEPS LIKE THIS. YOUR NEGLECT OF NOT ONLY PANDA'S, BUT LAMBS AND UNICORNS. YOU DID YOUR PLANNING STAGE WRONG IN EVERY FRICKING WAY POSSIBLE. BLARG I CANT BELIEVE THIS YOU ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO MANKIND WE HAVE TO BURN HIM AT THE STAKE AS A DEFILANT OF THE GREAT WORLD RULE #1. ALWAYS MENTION UNICORNS, PANDAS AND OR LAMBS OR YOU SHALL BE CONSIDERED A THREAT TO WORL PEACE.
VIDEO YOU HAVE CAUSED A WAR DONT EXPECT TO LIVE LONG ITS THE WORLD AGAINST YOU. WHEREVER YOU GO WE WILL FIND YOU, YOU CANT HIDE, YOU CANT TRUST ANBODY, EVERYONE YOU HAVE EVER KNOW WILL TURN ON YOU IN A BLODDY BATTLE AGAINST YOU AND YOUR POST OF HORRORS. WE WILL OVERTURN THE WORLD TO KILL YOU EVER CORNER OF THE WORLD WILL HAVE AGENTS PREPARED TO KILL AT A SPLIT SECOND WE WILL NOT FALL TO SUCH HORRORS WE RISE WE FIGHT WE KILL PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
2. EDIT YOUR POST TO INCLUDE PANDAS, UNICORNS AND OR LAMBS.
Back to top Go down
Pat 2011 Awesome
Beta
Beta
Pat 2011 Awesome

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:39 pm

I read spam Our ip on other servers and stopped.
Fucking shit plan
Back to top Go down
VideoMrz
Beta
Beta
VideoMrz

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:34 pm

There we go I addded unicorns and lamb and pandas to this plan, totally under control. I had not realized the importance of unicorn lamb and pandas. Without these mystical creatures this plan would have failed miserably. Thankyou Rack for patching up the holes.
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:35 pm

dont USE MY COLOR
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:45 pm

-ChristianVisg- wrote:
I see one flaw in this plan. There were no pandas.
Another Flaw=That made no sense.
Back to top Go down
VideoMrz
Beta
Beta
VideoMrz

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:51 pm

NO YOU MAKE A LIE SYP3R, IT IS COMPLETELY UTTERLY SENSIBLE.
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:53 pm

No, it makes no sense.
You have disgraced Rack.
Back to top Go down
-ChristianVisg-
Beta
Beta
-ChristianVisg-

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Yeah let's be honest, this plan fucking sucks
Back to top Go down
ElwayTebow715
Alpha
Alpha
ElwayTebow715

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:30 pm

I can piss off Rack so easily.

1st way: Kill 20 pandas.

2nd way: Talk in this color.
Back to top Go down
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:38 pm

i was thinking i will use this color, i wanted red but DRac took it and he seems nice so i will use this color. Now this is my color >: D
Back to top Go down
-ChristianVisg-
Beta
Beta
-ChristianVisg-

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:25 pm

If anyone takes yellow I will Sandusky you and your firstborn child 5 minutes after they are born
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:13 am

Elway your gonna die.

Last edited by RackOlamb on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:12 am

If someone even TOUCHES cyan, I will crawl through the WiFi, rip their balls off, cut their scalps off, and then behead them, crawl back through the WiFi, cut ALL outside connections to that house and then be happy with my new toys.
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:33 pm

EndlessKreeper wrote:
If someone even TOUCHES cyan, I will crawl through the WiFi, rip their balls off, cut their scalps off, and then behead them, crawl back through the WiFi, cut ALL outside connections to that house and then be happy with my new toys.
o.O
Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:27 pm

I like dis colour.

Good thing I use an ethernet cable.
Back to top Go down
https://liveandlearn.forumotion.com
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:30 pm

the funny thing is nick is in this color thing when 15 said that he might delete the color thing or stop the claiming of colors
Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:32 pm

I noticed the color wars, and it reminds me of girls freaking out when they see someone wearing the same color dress.
Keep it up, ladies.
Back to top Go down
https://liveandlearn.forumotion.com
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:44 pm

Stop with the color wars people. Listen it doesn't matter who uses what color. Think of it this way eventually there will be more people than colors, then what will we do when we all have a copy of our color. Why not try to be humble and feel honored that someone else copied your color when you used it first. Better yet just accept the fact that they are pixles on the screen and they don't change the way we read
It does not matter. This still means the same thing when it is default color. It does not matter. All in all just stop with the wars and stop acting like children, words are words no matter what color they are.
Back to top Go down
ElwayTebow715
Alpha
Alpha
ElwayTebow715

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:56 pm

2zacky wrote:
Stop with the color wars people. Listen it doesn't matter who uses what color. Think of it this way eventually there will be more people than colors, then what will we do when we all have a copy of our color. Why not try to be humble and feel honored that someone else copied your color when you used it first. Better yet just accept the fact that they are pixles on the screen and they don't change the way we read
It does not matter. This still means the same thing when it is default color. It does not matter. All in all just stop with the wars and stop acting like children, words are words no matter what color they are.

*clap clap clap*

You sir, deserve mod. And an award.

I'm fine with this I just wanted a color cause everyone else had one.
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:27 pm

meh i like the color war. The best part about being an admin is i can abuse people off of my color Very Happy. jk
Back to top Go down
-ChristianVisg-
Beta
Beta
-ChristianVisg-

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Am i the only one that read the green in zacky's post with emphasis?
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:45 pm

COLOR
WARZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: prison.liveandlearn.me   prison.liveandlearn.me Empty

Back to top Go down

prison.liveandlearn.me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LiveAndLearn Prison Server :: On-Topic-
Jump to: