LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
christian tanner nodus DRac44 Videomrz steam snow
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What is the definition of 'Advertising'?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spyperson
Beta
Beta
spyperson

What is the definition of 'Advertising'? Empty
PostSubject: What is the definition of 'Advertising'?   What is the definition of 'Advertising'? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:03 pm

What is the definition of 'Advertising'? Untitl10
(You may want to click it, it's small)

That was 2zackys response for me, sending through /tell, 321rudy123's server ip. This got me in trouble...

Wait- what?

When did it start...
that when someone asked you and you responded privately...
you got in trouble?

This needs to stop. His response was 'it was advertising', when the only people that could hear me are the one I was messaging and the admins. That's not advertising, and even if it WAS, what's wrong with that?!? Before, I told people my server ip when they asked, and I didn't get in trouble... These are my thoughts, if someone has a different view I'd love to hear because I am honestly confused...
Back to top Go down
http://jackygames.com
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: What is the definition of 'Advertising'?   What is the definition of 'Advertising'? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:37 pm

Its still advertising as it pulls people away from nicks server. It would be ok if you had nicks permission to hand out the ip to a few friends, but other than that, its still advertising and it is still taking away his player base.
Back to top Go down
spyperson
Beta
Beta
spyperson

PostSubject: Re: What is the definition of 'Advertising'?   What is the definition of 'Advertising'? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Advertising is for everyone to see in a certain place, I did it privately and only because they asked.
Back to top Go down
http://jackygames.com
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: What is the definition of 'Advertising'?   What is the definition of 'Advertising'? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:47 pm

I have always defined advertising as te distribution of another servers ip two one or multiple parties. That is why I confronted you about the issue. You were telling another player the ip to another server and wether it's done maliciously or not (I am not inferring anything) it has a chance of taking away the player base which is why I considered your action advertising.
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: What is the definition of 'Advertising'?   What is the definition of 'Advertising'? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:49 pm

2zacky wrote:
I have always defined advertising as te distribution of another servers ip two one or multiple parties. That is why I confronted you about the issue. You were telling another player the ip to another server and wether it's done maliciously or not (I am not inferring anything) it has a chance of taking away the player base which is why I considered your action advertising.

Zacky basically summed it all up in 5 seconds.

AND THAT IS WHY HE IS ADMIN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the definition of 'Advertising'?   What is the definition of 'Advertising'? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the definition of 'Advertising'?
Page 1 of 1