LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Videomrz christian steam DRac44 snow tanner nodus
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

15mtsoi's "Children Of The Gods" Forumn Game

Go down 
+2
-ChristianVisg-
15mtsoi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

15mtsoi's "Children Of The Gods" Forumn Game Empty
PostSubject: 15mtsoi's "Children Of The Gods" Forumn Game   15mtsoi's "Children Of The Gods" Forumn Game EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:02 am

Justa little something for me because i love forumn games and maybe increase forumn activity.

Brief Plot-

April 14th, 2009

The thunder rolled in the distance as you trudged through the crowded streets of New York. You glance at your watch, 3:17, your late. You look around at the sea of black umbrellas and people rushing along the pavement. You make a right on 47th street and see the shop you were directed to. She was right, if you werent looking for it, you wouldnt have noticed the shabby looking shop known as "The Hobbyists Hut" squeezed between Dylan's Candy Bar and a Starbucks. You step under the porch and read the plaque outside saying,

Dewei Yun
Hobbyist
Serving You Since 1873!

You glance at a nearby newspaper stand and double check the date then look back at the sign. Your eyes linger on the 1873 part and shake your umbrella dry as you wonder if this is a waste of time. You open the door and are greeted by a colorful array of what seems to be ancient weaponry. From swords to daggers to what looks like an old hunting rifle, everything is polished and displayed proudly. You hear some form of japanese rock music coming from the back room and approach the counter. As you are about to ring the bell for service, a young man steps out from the backroom. He appears to be around 19 and smiles at you.
"Welcome sir! How can i help you?" He says as you notice some obiovus bulges in his shirt and pants. (Not his dick you gay perverts)

"I had an appointment with mister Yun if hes in" You say tentatively, wondering if this boy is Dewei.

"Let me get him" The young man says cheerfully as he pops his head in the back room and yells
"Matser! Someone is here to see you!"

You hear a deep mature voice answer from inside "Send him in Griff"

Griff, the 19 year old asian you assume, beckons you to follow and you walk into the backroom with him.

You walk in and see a suprisingly young asian man. When you heard master you assumed to be someone at elast over 30.

The man stands up and walks towards you. He wears a combat jacket and tiger camo pants. He has a Mk14 Mod I carbine and a custom tiger m4a1 strapped to his back. Several other guns are also visible. He shakes your hand and beckons you to sit.

"Thank you for coming." Dewei says. "Im sure you, being the son of Guthix would have sensed the imbalance of power."

"Indeed," You reply. "The powers of Armageddon and Zaros rise, there is little time."

"Which is why," He says "I have trained at least 200 Demigods for this moment." He snorts, "And the council called me paranoid. Pssh, what are the old geezers doing now eh? Trying to amass forces i already have one! Take that you useless old goats!" He slams his fist on the table and the thunder booms louder.

"Id be careful what you say, less Armadyl hears you" You reply, taken aback by his harsh response.

"To hell with that crow-begotten old food. He thinks we need to stay with the old ways. Why cant magic and guns exist together?" Dewei says as he shows you his enchanted gun to fire a range of bullets that manage to fit inside a super small clip.

"Im not arguing with you!" You say as he shows you what it looks lie kto look down the barrel

He puts the gun away and laughs. "Im just teasing you, anyway, you spoke about a mission"

"Yes," you shakily reply after being threatened, "Its a stealth mission and if im right, we may be able to end this war before it can get out of hand"

"Hmmmm..." Dewei scratches his chin thoughtfully "I may have the ones you need. Ill call you"

---Fade To Black---

IF you want to apply, please fill this out

IGN Name-
Do you prefer Magic/Modern/Medieval/All?
Short Writing Sample Of Anything Good, Making Sure You Arent Some Half Assed Idiot Who Possess No Imagination-
Age-14-20
BRIEF Description Of Previous Life-
Additional Info-
Back to top Go down
-ChristianVisg-
Beta
Beta
-ChristianVisg-

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "Children Of The Gods" Forumn Game   15mtsoi's "Children Of The Gods" Forumn Game EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:13 am

IGN Name-ChristianVisg
Do you prefer Magic/Modern/Medieval/All? Medieval, don't know why, just always loved the idea of fighting with swords as a kid and still do. I guess its, "More fair"
Short Writing Sample Of Anything Good, Making Sure You Arent Some Half Assed Idiot Who Possess No Imagination- Lol wut, Well here I go with random writing... It was a long time ago... back in my time, we didn't have the technology of today. It was all hand to hand combat, and none other. We fought each other face to face, not the hide and attack combat strategies of today. We were men.
Age-14-20- 14
BRIEF Description Of Previous Life- I was the strongest of the strong warriors from The Kingdom of the Nords (MTB Warband) the leader of them all. I was the first they would turn to on the battlefield, the one the enemies would run from and cry themselves to sleep thinking about.
Additional Info- 6'3"; 215 Lbs.; What you would call "Superhuman strength" when in reality, I was just stronger than most men.
Back to top Go down
http://lemonparty.org
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "Children Of The Gods" Forumn Game   15mtsoi's "Children Of The Gods" Forumn Game EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:08 am

IGN Name- 2zacky
Do you prefer Magic/Modern/Medieval/All? Magic.
Short Writing Sample Of Anything Good, Making Sure You Aren't (<-- there was a spelling error here) Some Half Assed Idiot Who Possess No Imagination-

Quote :
Scared out of my mine since I have never hunted before. I somewhat calmly make my way to the lake to collect some lakeside plants and possible a fish or two. First collecting some wild garlic, watercress, and some water mint. I then use a bit of rosemary I found (imbued with a wee bit of my magic) to attract two fish. I use a rock to kill the fish and gut them with a knife that I brought along. I decide to make a stew and tea so that I can have something to eat and drink even after breakfast. I collect some timber from an oak tree and some dry brush, then bring it back to camp, then I use a small fire ball to light the fire (after giving up on trying to use flint and steel) sadly it backfires a bit and I burn my hand. "Nothing a bit of aloe that I collected early can't fix," I thought to myself, I then look around and notice that Blue and hobo had done very well in their hunting while Rack and Kreeper were still missing I boil a pot of water then the vast majority of it (around 8/10ths) to make a stew by boiling the watercress till the water was green adding select parts of the fish and some wild garlic for raw taste. I use the rest of the boiling water to make some mint tea that I put in my canteen and drink a little of while enjoying my stew (not really mine I learned it from another monk at the monastery). I present Kaiser with my stew and a bit of tea while thinking to myself "How lazy he is having us make dinner for him." He permits me to have my dinner and I finish last out of everyone, though I finished just in time and enjoy a hearty meal and in the end I give thanks and give an offering of some herbs and a bit of my tea to Ra.
Nations at War page 6

Age-16
BRIEF Description Of Previous Life- Orphaned as a child I have always festered in the fact that my parents never loved me. I continually detested them and everything in the world until one day, I snapped. I began to look at the world in a diffrent way, a world where everything thing was against me and my goal was to prove it wrong. I would do everything in my power to fuel my ego and my selfish ambitions. I began to think differently and loose all emotion or care for anything in this world. I decided that I become the worlds greatest power and obtain that power by any means.
Additional Info- Sociopath, I am apathetic, very philosophical, prone to not working with/ trusting others.

P.S. Great refences Wes I played that game for well over 5 years Razz
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "Children Of The Gods" Forumn Game   15mtsoi's "Children Of The Gods" Forumn Game EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:22 pm

IGN Name-Snyp3r_Vip3r
Do you prefer Magic/Modern/Medieval/All?All
Short Writing Sample Of Anything Good, Making Sure You Arent Some Half Assed Idiot Who Possess No Imagination-I saw myself, my girlfriend, and my squad of 100 men and women. We were ambushed, betrayed. Betrayed by the very ones who helped us, helped us save this place. "Let it Go" my girlfriend said, but how could I? How could I let these people go, with out avenging them? How could I just stand around, and let those motherfuckers, slaughter another squad of helpless soldiers. How could I?
There blood was on my hands, I couldn't just leave.
Her flowing red hair, her beautiful eyes;"let it go" my girlfriend said once again, and I did. I let it go, I let their deaths go unavenged, but not for too long. When we rose to the Heavens, We where confronted, not by god, or Jesus, but by the Angel of Death. In his sinister voice, yet sounding calm, he spoke "What do you seek?" In unison, my girlfriend and I said "Revenge, we seek revenge". As The Angel of Death vanished, we heard a faint whisper, "Excellent". Then out of nowhere, we woke up on a beach, at sunset. My girlfriend looked and pointed at me, we had both acquired wings, divine wings. We were given powers of the divines, powers to avenge the fallen.
And as we stood up, he held hands and kissed, then said "No loose ends".
Age-19
BRIEF Description Of Previous Life-When the war hit, we were young, me and my girlfriend were assigned to cleaning guns, making sure they would work.
Additional Info-Will always help another comrade, no matter how dangerous the situation is.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "Children Of The Gods" Forumn Game   15mtsoi's "Children Of The Gods" Forumn Game EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:38 pm

VIvek will probably join ill just wait for him anda maybe 1 other
Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "Children Of The Gods" Forumn Game   15mtsoi's "Children Of The Gods" Forumn Game EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:25 pm

tl;dr.

wait.. Children of the Gods...
save a place for me... when I have time I'll look thru dis....

15mtsoi's "Children Of The Gods" Forumn Game 101_header
Back to top Go down
https://liveandlearn.forumotion.com
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "Children Of The Gods" Forumn Game   15mtsoi's "Children Of The Gods" Forumn Game EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:32 pm

i act5ually never saw that movie

NICK IM GONNA POST A REALLY FUNNY PEDOBEAR FLASH ON MY OFF TOPIC 3 DAYLY FLASHES SO LOOK OUT =D
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "Children Of The Gods" Forumn Game   15mtsoi's "Children Of The Gods" Forumn Game EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:24 pm

Ill join but im busy for a bit cuz i have a few tests worth 50% of my grade soo i havent been doing anything with you guys liek at all recently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "Children Of The Gods" Forumn Game   15mtsoi's "Children Of The Gods" Forumn Game Empty

Back to top Go down

15mtsoi's "Children Of The Gods" Forumn Game
Page 1 of 1