LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
snow christian Videomrz steam nodus tanner DRac44
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D

Go down 
+2
ethanbuczel
TehNinjaPerson
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TehNinjaPerson
Alpha
Alpha

TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D Empty
PostSubject: TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D   TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:42 pm

IGN: TehNinjaPerson
Age-13 almost 14
Paragraph on why you should have this position-I think I should have this position as Admin or Mod/Guard on the server because I am on everyday. It also concerns me I don't see many Mod/Guards or Admins on a lot and I would be here to help the community. I also would like to become Admin or Mod/Guard because I am a very friendly and kind person! Also I love to help others and it makes me feel good when I helped someone Smile.
How often you are on-Everyday
Past experiences as staff-Owner, HeadAdmin, CoOwner, HeadMod, Admin, Mod, and Novice (mod in training).
What is the equation of a circle with a radius of 2.5 and a center of (-4, Cool?-(x-xo)squared + (y-yo)squared = r2
Do you play on any other servers?-Yes
If yes to above question please list them-Spyperson's, Tekkit
Have you used hacked clients? (BE TRUTHFUL, If we find out you lied severe consequences will be administered)-Yes, Nodus, but I got rid of it. I used it about 5 months ago and I got rid of it after.
Are you active on the forums?-Will be! I just made this account today because koop got hacked
What you can offer in terms of services to the server-Support, Kindness, someone you can rely on. I can refill mines when people need it filled! But only when its low!
Solve for X in 2x+97=2(3x-49)-48.75
Back to top Go down
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

PostSubject: Re: TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D   TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:55 pm

ok im not the one to answer but 2zacky was suppose to get mod but he got admin and i was suppose to get mod but i got mod on only minigame so its unlikely you are going to be mod (AGAIN can't tell for sure). Btw theres no guards on the server. NOT MY WORDS TO START WITH.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D   TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:04 pm

most likely we will appoint another admin who has been with us since the first month or so that is mature enough and we trust enough to actually run the prison in our absence
Back to top Go down
spyperson
Beta
Beta
spyperson

PostSubject: Re: TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D   TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:09 pm

Ohh sure, he makes an admin app and BAM comments... I made mine 3 months ago. Still waiting.
Back to top Go down
http://jackygames.com
TehNinjaPerson
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D   TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:38 am

All of this looks like hate to me...Other than 15's... I feel hated.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D   TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:58 am

The narcissistic part of me is like "DANG YOU JELLY BROS!!!!!@#$@! 360 LADDER STALL NO SCOPES GG TROLOLOL LO LO LO LO!!!!" , but sadly I repress that side of me and have to say "Good luck to the admin/mod and nick/ wes you should really op Ethan and let him begin to do mod stuff or allow me to do it." so yah other than that have a nice day.

In other news I have finals coming up so i may be off a lot.
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D   TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:29 pm

spyperson wrote:
Ohh sure, he makes an admin app and BAM comments... I made mine 3 months ago. Still waiting.
I posted my staff before you. i think. And, no word on if i made it or not. Soooo..... Yeah.
:/
Back to top Go down
TehNinjaPerson
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D   TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:26 pm

DONT ACCEPT THIS. Im quitting so don't accept it. Well actually I was getting rejected anyway so
Back to top Go down
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

PostSubject: Re: TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D   TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:55 pm

what do you mean quiting like quit the server?
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D   TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:31 pm

15mtsoi wrote:
most likely we will appoint another admin who has been with us since the first month or so that is mature enough and we trust enough to actually run the prison in our absence
We still looking for another admin?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D   TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

TehNinjaPerson (koop)'s Admin Application! :D
Page 1 of 1