LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Videomrz christian tanner steam snow DRac44 nodus
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game

Go down 
+3
2zacky
blue_minotaur
15mtsoi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:20 pm

Ill just ignore nicks first post, but it is quite funny.

--------------------------------------All---------------------------------------------------

Zacky stares at nick who shrugs and looks at the potion, apparentl ywiting for something to happen.
"Isnt there anyway to speed up the process?" He asks.
"This is very delicate process, as one of my esteemed reputation would know, and if not coagulated properly, it could result in the utmost disatrious affects!" Nick replies.
"Weall, ifhin youh cahnt halp us, thehn stahnd ashide and let me, waiht...Whats thaht on yer friehnds bahk?" Conner says, pointing at blue, who is currently beating a small fire with a stick.
He turns around, glances at the pommel of his broadsword and replies,
"Oh i won this from the clans in a match, why?"
"YAH FOOHL! WHYAH DIDNTCHA YOUHSE THAHT EARLHIER!"
"What am i gonna do? Chop the flames in half??!?!?"
"idhiot, gihve me teh sworhd!" Conner says reaching for it.
"No, tell me what to do then."
"Thaht sworhd contains ha' powerhaful kindleygem."
"KindleyGem?" Nick asks quesitonly.
"I think he means Kindle Gem, the fire stones we use during winter." Zacky says.
"No no i think it means the kringle gum, that sweet crunchy candy they sell" Alywin says, dropping down to see whats going on.
"Actually its probably-"
"DOEHS IT MATAH WHAHTS IT CALLHED???!?!?!?!? JUHST WAHVE THAHT SWOHRD OVER TEH FLAHMES! THEH METROITE WILL MAHKE THE SWORHD FLAHME RESISHTANT AND THE KINDLEYGEM WILL AHBSORB TEH FIRE!"
Blue waves his sword over the fire and sure enough, the fire leaps onto his sword, emitting a burning fire aura.
"Cool!" He exclaims, moving onto the next flames.
"Yah cahnt jusht do thath, the sworhd cahn onlay hold soh much! Use theh KindleyGem to drawh teh firreh in!"
"How?"
"Imahgine teh fireh goihing into teh gem."
Blue concentrates for a moment, and you all watch in awe as the aura seems to slowly draw itself in the gem, which glows a bit brighter.
"Awesome!" Blue says and starts to put out the fires.
As you reach the center of the market, you see the tall figure standing in the middle, seemingly untouched by the fires.
"You!" Zacky yells, drawing his daggers.
"Me." He smiles. "I cant have you doing that you know." He flicks his hand and blue is lifted off the ground and slammed into the wall, before falling unconcious.
"FACK!" conner yells, gripping his amulet and summoning 2 lion spirits,who growl at the man.
The man chuckles,"i can do that too you know."
He grips his amulet and waves his hand, summoning 4 demon...things... They are black and have wings, with faces twisted in pain. Their bodies bulge with muscles and their claws scrape the ground. "These are the tortured souls of those who died. Enjoy!" He chuckles, turning around. As hes about to walk away, a young woman leaps over the flames and lands on his back, drawing her knives and stabbing his neck. He disapears in a puff of smoke, reapearing behind her. "Knives are dangerous young lady." he tsks, kicking her into the wall. She bounces off the wall and lands nimbly on her feet, readying her shortswords. She seems to be weraing slave clothes and bears the mark of a princess slave, a raggar scarf hanging around her neck. One of her shortswords seems longer than the other and they have 2 small indents on either side. They both seem to be made of Meteorite and have what looks like a very shiny peral embeded in the hilt. She begins to combat the man while the 4 spirits turn towards you.
"Nick!" Zacky yells, "Can you do anything to wake blue up?"
"I can try!" Nick yells, dashing over to blues unconcious form and taking out his kit.
Alywin moves next to them, readying his arrows in cover.
Zacky turns towards the sprits and starts chanting while conner runs at them with his spirits, yelling some highlander cry.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

intense battle scene totes and iam leave this to you guys first then make my edits later. Id prefer if nick or zacky started with some battle intro combats and blue finished it off with an epic bang.
(Blue remember what i said about loyalty? Yeah remember that)

Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:46 pm

I quickly dash over to the knocked out blue, who was murmering things with a smile on his face.
"Mmmm no gramma I dun want the oatmeal cookieez...zzz..."
Wait, is he just sleeping? Unless he has some sort of sleeping disorder.
Anyway, I proceeded with the most basic protocol: Taking a jug of ice cold water and dumping the entirety on his head.
"mmm gramma I said no ooatmeealll....zz..."
I guess that didn't work. Could this possibly be the doings of sleeping magic? Upon further thinking, I came to the conclusion the mysterious man must have divined some ancient magic some relic or artifact in order to be such an powerful caster.
I should prob fix blue first. Without hesitation I pulled out my flask.
My head ran through possible recipes, ingredients, solutes, acids, powders, and extracts. I felt my childhood teachings rush to me in an instant as the recipe pulled into my mind. I immediately went to work.
I pulled out my bag of spices, and carefully selected a pinch of Nightroot and Duskclover. I crushed them in my hand before depositing them into the flask.
As of that point, I had the basic ingredients in place for a traditional sleeping medicine. But now came the important part - I added some Extract of Corruption to the mix and gave it a swirl. The color changed from a dull green to deep, effervescent blue.
I took a step back and smashed the potion where blue was laying knocked out. The brew quickly spread into a wide circle around him and began to vaporize, letting off swirling blue fumes. Slowly blue came to.
"Neer... NEER~! WHERES MY OATME- oh hai nick".
"Hallo sleepyhead. Feeling better?"
"Yea, but whats that smell?"
"Oh I just created some Anti-chloroform Essense. Enjoi"
"Fantastic! So I can go fight now?"
"Sure, but the side effect is that you prob won't be able to sleep for a week or two"
"lol itsk I dont sleep anyways."

and now... COMBAT!

15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game - Page 3 F074586195741d2ba498093d2b42ff51

pic related

---------------------------
EDIT:
Did some hardcore thinking, pic actually is related cuz a chick entered the battle. Nick: 1 World: 0
Back to top Go down
https://liveandlearn.forumotion.com
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Sorry I haven't been able to posts to many tests to study for o_O, but I'm back

I begin to shout "Alywin keep Nick and Blue safe don't let anything get to them. Connor you take and each of your lions hold off the demons I'm going to try to exorcise (banish for those of lesser terms) them."

I begin to chant an ancient spell I leaned in my advanced training at the church. Connor and his lions begin to fend off the demons even though they are outnumbered. Connor manages to catch one of the demons trying to take flight and slashes the demon clear across the chest causing the demon to crumble into a pile ash. another demon sweeps the ground with his tail tripping Connor and one of the lions before being shot in the head with Alywin saying "I'm not going to let you have all the fun now am I."

"I didn't ask for your help." Connor grumbles. As he gets to his feet he noticed the demon pull the arrow out of his head. As the other two demons rip apart one of his lions Then seemingly grow even bigger. "Dang-it they're getting stronger. Zacky how much longer until your finished."

"I need another minute or two just hold them off." I reply

"Fine, just hurry we can't last much longer." He says as he cuts off the arm of the demon who recently had an arrow in his head. The demon screams and fails his tail towards Connor, but his lion jumps in front of him taking the blow and crumbling into ash.

"I'm ready to cast the spell," I shout "get out of the way!" A blast of light comes out of my hands as it sweeps over the demons instead of them crumbling into dust. They turn into a white figure that eventually goes away. "And thats how you preform an exorcism," I say confidently "now lets get that robbed man."

"Aye," Connor says and readies his blade.

Blue then joins next to us saying "You weren't going to leave me out now were.

"The pleasure is all yours. Now lets get him." I say as we charge towards him.
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:32 pm

Sorry everyone. I was feeling sick this week, and ended up sleeping through... most of the afternoons. Here's that post thing.

We all charged towards the strange cloaked figure. He had a constant look of joy upon his face as he easily dodged everything we threw at him. Spells, and arrows seemed like they were purposely moving away from him, while those of us using blades may have been fighting a shadow. The cloaked man danced around like some sort of prancy pony, occasionally letting out an laugh or two. We were at this for a good 30 minutes. The cloaked man seemed to tire of our struggles.
"I was really hoping that you would all entertain me for a little bit longer." He says with a look of sheer disappointment. He then shrugs. "Oh well. Looks like i'll have to kill you now." He flung up his arms and we were all tossed into the air, but we never hit the ground. He began to stroll between us all looking us over. Thinking of how to get rid of us. "Should I just kill you quickly?" He asks looking nick in the eye." Or he says with a sly grin. "Should I drag it out a little longer" I was fuming. He had hurt me, and me and my comrades, but more importantly he was destroying the queens precious city. By the time he got to me I was just about ready to burst with anger. He Got in close to me with that same cocky grin. I couldn't take it anymore. I summoned all of my will and headbutt him as hard as I could. This cause him to lose focus, and we all tumbled to the ground. He stumbled backwards but quickly regained his composure.
"So you can still move ehh? Looks like you'll be fun!" His grin only got bigger.
"You've hurt me, my comrades, and most importantly her majesty's fair city. I'm tired of you, I'm tired of being called garbage knight, and I'm tired of being looked DOWN UPON!" With those last words a red haze appeared over my eyes. I looked around, but I couldn't tell who anyone was. All I saw was enemies. I turned back to the man, brandished my sword, and charged towards him with a mighty leap. Zacky tried to go and assist me, but Connor grabbed his shoulder, and said
"I woun't wanta be aphart ofe tat" He says shaking his head. Zacky nods, and continues to watch the spectacle.
The fight looked like it was going about as well as before, but this time was different. This time he looked worried. My swings were much faster, and more reckless. I was leaving myself completely open, but I shrugged off all of his hits as if they were nothing. I managed to back him into a small alley, but I was beat. I stood at the entrance to the alley huffing and puffing, while he stood at the end of the alley with a look of fear that quickly dissipated once he saw how tired I looked. He got that stupid cocky grin back.
"Looks like this fight is mine! I doubt you have enough strength to lift your sword." He was right. My vision was starting to get blurry, and I wasn't sure how much longer i'd be standing. He started to saunter towards me with that stupid smug grin. I leaned against the wall, and looked at the kindle gem on my sword. It still glowed bright with all the fires I had absorbed with it. I immediately started laughing. Not a happy laugh, but an insane laugh. He looked at me quizically. "What? Finally lost it have you boy?" I just look at him with a deranged smile on my face as I bring my sword up high above my head, and plunge it straight down into the ground. The ground cracks open, and tendrils of fire leap out from the cracks. Before he can react I sprint forwards, and hug him with all my might. pinning his arms to his sides. "You're insane!" He bellows. "You''l kill us both!" But I just keep on laughing as the flames envelop us. Everyone looks on in horror. Zacky runs towards to the fire, but it is too hot, and he backs off. "We have to save blue!" He declares.
"There's no chance for us to put out a fire that big" Nick says solemnly. "We;re just going to have to wait." The fire eventually subsides, and everyone rushes to the alley. They find my bruised, and burned (still alive) body at the end of the alley. while the cloaked man's body is nowhere to be found.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:13 am

that was an mazing post blue, kudos to you while i figure out how to lay this all out now =D
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:50 pm

The flames slowly fade into blues sword as he falls to his knees, his hand locked in a teach grip around his sword stuck in the ground.
"Holy shit!" Nick yells, rushing over to blue and kneeling. "Hey zacky, do your mumbo jumbo shit and make him better!"
The rest of the party dashes towards blue, and the girl walks foward.
"He is very brave." She says calmly. "If you hurry, and we all use our magic, we may be able to save him." She says, withdrawing what looks like a omega star puzzle...thing amulet from her sizeable cleavage.
Conner stares at her. She glances at him. "If you stop staring at my tits maybe you can take out your amulet and help heal him?" She glares at him. He shakes his head and coughs, taking out his amulet and preparing healing magic. You all kneel in a triangle, with the girl near blues head. She lays her hands on both sides of his head and you do the same for his legs. You all start chanting in the ancient language.

Ibaiak izango emaria,
izan purua eta kristalinoa.
Baina gorrian ibaiek ez dute,
nire izaki epean egin beharko da harrapatuta.
Ibai hori, beraz, gorria,
urrezko garbia egin behar da gelditu.
Nahikoa da, gaur egun, gelditu kostatzeko hau!

Slowly, with your words, blue starts to heal. Halfway thru, connor slumps over, completely drained of magic. Zacky slips to uncionsciousness soon after and the girl, as she rasps the last words, lets her hands fall and falls backwards. She looks up at nick and whispers, "If you or any of those shits touch me i swe-" She feints into unconciousness. Nick, sighing, starts to drag them towards the nearest non built building. Suddenly, the crowd led by Reid. An old woman jumps out from behind a cabbage stall and starts screaming, pointing at nick.
"BLASPHAMERS! I SAW THEM! THEY ARE EVIL MAGES, HERE TO KILL SU ALL! THEY PERFORMED BLACK MAGICS ANAD HEALING-"
Reid dismounts and roundhouse kicks her into a wall, where she slumps over unconcious. "Shutup old hag, these 6 just saved the city by the looks of it"
Alywin, who had his bow aimed at reid, withdraws it. "Im tired..." he mumbles, and slumps unconscious. Nick looks around. He clears his throat.
"Ladies and gentlemen, I, the most humble Sir Nicholas De Mimsey Poppogeon Agulard The II, take all, and full credit for this mighty deed. I invite you all to join me at my tavern for some ale after this horrible spectacle has- oh fuck there it is." He slumps foward and feints from fatigue.

--------------------------------------Time Passes----------------------------------------

You wall wake up in what appears to be a circular room underground. Cuffs along with 2 other bodyguards are sitting around a small fire on the floor. He glances at you and smiles.
"Welcome to the waking world friends. You are known as legends now, your good deeds have done well for the city." He smiles warmly at you. "Come come," He becons, "Eat, you must be starving."
You all shuffle towards the food and start ripping into the chicken with gusto. "You must be wonding what happened, well Reid tried to secure you all and bring you to the kings palace to be treated, but me an my crew stepped in. All the towns people are currently rebuilding the town , but the king requests you attend his feast in honor of what you did today."
"What of the strange man?" The girl asks.
"He has disapeared, but not before leaving this." He takes out what looks to be a Derangian Claw. "Whaht da fook is thaht?" Conner asks, chugging down a tankard of ale and ripping half the meat off a chicken.
"It is one of the 11 Derangian Claws, held by the 11 members of Alistair. They call themselves the defenders of mankind, but their methods are... unorthodox. It is said when all 11 claws are brought together, a great terror is unleashed upon the world. There is another member of Alistair in the city right now and it is my belief he will be attending the feast. We must not let these claws fall in the wrong hand, so i ask of you to attend this feast, find the represntative, and their plot."
"And why should we listen to you?" Blue asks.
"Because i have connections, and there is word of a nation wide war. ID rather be the side that wasnt raped by Alistair beforehand. Unity is out best hope and deceit and false blame will only weaken us. Plus theres good money in it if you do. so you in?"
"O' ahf courhse, ohnly won litthle weeee thing im wonderhing." He points to the girl "Whatcha nahme?"
"Keaton" She replies, standing up. "We should be off if we are to make it to the kings palace in time."
You all stand up and trude your way out the door, into the open sunlight. You head towards the kings palace, all the while getting praised by the townsfol, working hard on building their vilage.

------------------------------------Kings Palcae Feast-----------------------------------

"There are literally like, a zili...milao...quinti...a LOT of people!" Alywin says.
"its gonna be like finding a needle in a coal mine..." Blue says.
"Its haystack" Kaeton says.
"O right, haystak in a coalmine" blue replies.
Zacky sighs, "Well, where should we start?"
"Ah theenk groups o two shouhld be teh behst! I cahl the titty girlhie!" He throws his arm around Kaeton, who elbows him in the gut.
She replies "Ill go with nick" The trudge off to the dining hall.
Conner, looking hurt turns to blue. He sighs "Comeon conner, lets go check out the atrium." They walk off to the gardens.
"Looks like you and me are gonna interogate the nobles. SHould be fun eh?" Zacky says to alywin. He nods, then his face turns the palest white, and he ducks his head. "What wrong?" Zacky asks. Alywin points his hand, zacky looks across the room to see the tall man again, glaring at him and grinning, before disapearing into the shadows.

IM LAZY SO YOU GUYS DO SOME WORK NOW AND MAKE SOME SHIT WITH SHIT YEAH GL

Atrium=Alot of couples and plants, some large groups and some loners, mostly old people and young couples sneaking off to make out and shit.

Feast=All sorts of people eating and stuffs.

Nobles= The nobility of the city congregating and shit, keep your manners in check.
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:23 pm

As Conner and I enter the atrium I can already see him eyeing up every girl that we walk by. I glare at him for a second, and he stares back with innocence.
"Wha'? Di' ai doo somthen ta upset yeh?" I keep glaring.
"I want you on your best behavior while we're in here, ok? We are guests of the royal family after all, we wouldn't want to look like dirty perverts in front of them would we?" He feigns a look of shock before grinning again.
"I promise I'll be nothing but a perfect gentleman." He says holding a hand over his heart.
"I think perfect may be stretching it, but I'm glad you're trying." We continue farther into the atrium. I begin to think about what happened during the fire. I went briefly... insane... but I was a much more competent fighter. Then again I had no idea who anyone was and almost killed myself. Speaking of which that got me to thinking of my new clothes. My old clothes got burnt to a crisp, so I was provided with new clothes. Black trousers and shoes. While my shirt is a deep rich blue with an ornate red trim. The material is soft to the touch, and compared to my old clothes these ones are like heaven. They'd also been kind enough to supply me with a new scabbard as my old one had alos burned in the flame. Luckily my sword appears to be fire proof. Then something dawned on me... I felt something i hadn't felt in a long time... I felt... clean.. But I don't remember cleaning myself... I shudder to think of someone having access to me in such a vulnerable state. I shake my head and try to focus on the mission at hand. I look around and see something troubling. Conner managed to slip away.
"GODDAMNIT, YOU STUPID PERV" I yell. This earns me a couple sideways glances from the people nearby. My face becomes flushed, and I quickly run deeper into the woods.
I approach a clearing and notice a man, and a woman arguing in there. The man appears to be trying to seduce the woman. He is clearly intoxicated, and she doesn't seem to want anything to do with him. I see him reach into his cloak and pull out one of the claws!
"Comon baby" He slurs. "Look! One of the Derangian claws! With this I can get you anything your heart desires. As long as you promise to be mine" He says puckering his lips and closing his eyes. She slaps him across the face.
"I told you to go away dirtball!" She yells before storming off. He rubs his now reddened face and goes to clean up in the river. I crouch down and begin to approach him. Right as i get behind him he yells out in terror, and punches me in the groin before sprinting back towards the kings palace. I fall to my knees in pain, before collapsing onto my side, and staring at the river water.
"So... Close..."

Last edited by blue_minotaur on Thu May 02, 2013 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:21 pm

And so Kaeton and I headed out to find a member of the Alistair. But, like always, I had no lead and absolutely zero idea of where to go.
"I'll let you lead the way, Nick"
"Right..uh.. follow me?"
I blindly began to walk towards where most people were gathered, the dining hall. There I saw more food than I have ever seen ever - and I mean loads. There were atleast 20 types of chicken and 50 types of ale, half of which were foreign to me. Without hesitation, I grabbed as much as my plate could hold and took a seat.
"Nick..." Kaeton began.
"Yes Kaeton, how may I help you?"
"If you're just going to laze around and eat I'll just go looking for the Alistair myself"
"Bah, take a seat. We don't have any leads, so the best thing to do right now is blend in and keep an eye out for anything suspicious. Plus I've been meaning to talk to you."
"If you say so." She took a seat and I began.
"First of all, just who are you? Actually, just what are you? I've never seen a fighting style like yours before."
"I am not going to divulge that information"
"I see. Let me continue then. Those daggers.. the meteorite ones.. what exactly are those"
She pulled back a little.
"Their just normal shortswords... I don't see why I need to be interrogated like this."
"You see, Kaeton, it's just that pearl embedded in the hilt looks a bit like lunarite, which I'm sure you are aware, is only given to elite members of the Alistair. Just what is your affiliation with them?"
She began to grow angry.
"I am not going to divulge that inf-"
"I get it. But just one more thing"
"Stay out of my business, Nick. My life is mine. What is it?"
"Just a question. Do you have any younger siblings? Under 12?"
"Wait what?"
She didn't have time to finish. A woman came in screaming.
"HE FOLLOWED ME BACK! EW!"
A drunken man followed behind.
"Dun't maek me use dis claw, woman! Ur MINE!"
The man pulled out his derangian claw, and Kae and I pulled out our weapons.

COMBAT~!

15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game - Page 3 Annen1
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:07 am

"It's him," I growl under my breath "Common Alywin lets see if we can't find out what he is up to."
"Aye," he replies as we rush into the crowd of nobles. We begin to ask questions about if anyone had seen a shady figure sifting through the crowd. Sadly the majority of the nobles were drunk beyond belief, as it was near the end of the party, or just uncertain if they knew what we were talking about. It was then when I noticed the room had a seemingly dark blanket of haze just above the crowd, I dismissed this as just some nobles smoking their pipes, but I did not have the time to investigate as Alywin came crashing down onto me along with some drunkard.
"Hey your not that pretty lady," he says confused staring at Alywin as if he expects him to change into a beautiful woman.
"No I'm not a woman," Alywin replies "and by the way have you seen any shady figures around here."
"Why yes I have! some mugger in the atrium tried to jump me, but I managed to sack him and run away before he got me."
"Leave it to Connor and Blue to be defeated by a drunk." Alywin whispers to me almost unable to control his laughter.
"Why did those guys try to sneak up on you?" I asked trying to milk the lead as much as I could.
"Well its either because of my dashing good looks or because of my De-," He pauses and stares at a woman in the crowd *whistles* "Hey beauty remember me from before." He chases after her as Alywin and I attempt to chase him down through the dense crowd of pot bellied nobles.
I heard a scream and the man shouting "Dun't maek me use dis claw, woman! Ur MINE!" as I finally manage to make my way through the crowd, with Alywin lagging behind, I notice Kaeton pull out her swords. Suddenly the Fog began to thicken
"I should have guessed." I shout as a horrid laughter siezes the room.

k itzal
Utzi nire ikusmena
Jainkoak baztertu du
Eta egia da, ematen digu ikusmena
Laino eta iluntasuna bidez

I chant a very ancient incantation clearing the haze as the woman slowly shifts into a dark cloaked figure. "You again." I say trying to catch my breath. "Begone from this place or suffer the mighty judgement of god."
He chuckles "Still on that God stuff boy. How much longer till I have to beat the truth into you or rather would it be more out of you."
"But, but, what happened to the pretty woman." The drunk man interjects his arm still extend with the claw outward.
Alywin steps in-front of me and says "Take a rest buddy its my time to shine. For God... or whatever, but yeah its my spotlight now."
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:20 am

----------------------------------------------To All----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets just all assume were in the same area of fat nobles, chasing down that tall man shall we?

The man cackles evily, and swipes the Derangian Claw from the drunk.
"I'll take that, and YOU can explain to Raze how you lost it to a bunch of little twats!" He disapears into the crowd, his evil laughter echoing off the chamber walls.
The drunk looks at his empty hand, and a woman's bra in the other, then glares at you.
"Yoush made mee lose my CLAW! AND you turned that prettysh lady into a dood! Ima keeeeeelllll you!"
He drops the bra and whips out a pair of bloodred claws. They seem to be emiting a faint blood red aura. He dashes towards zacky. Alywin fires off a volley of 3 fire arrows, but the man nimbly jumps over them, spinning and hurling small round objects at alywin. They blow up realeasing a cloud of white smoke, and Alywin falls to the ground, coughing. His arrows however, manage to sink themselves in the buttocks of one of the nobles, who yelps and starts shouting. All the nobles start fleeing and screaming, while the man leaps over them all, lands on zacky and sinks his claws in to zackys arms, pinning him to the ground. They seem to be sucking in the blood right out of him and you hear an echo of a dragons roar. Blue comes flying out of nowhere, dislodging the man from zacky and bashes the man on the head with his sword. He staggers drunkenly backwards and slashes out at blue, who defelcts the blow with his sword. He hops back nimbly and glares down at you, stumbling slightly. Nick gives zacky a potion to drink, restoring his blood and helping him to his feet. Alywin is knocked out it seems, so nick dashes over and prepares some smelling salts.
"Youm younguns be causing quite the rucus. YOUR GIVING ME A HEADACHE!!!" He screams, dashing towards 4 of the noble guards. He shreds through their armor with his claws and rips their hearts out.
"NOW YOUR MINE!" He screams, as he crushes all 4 hearts and they erupt in blood red strings and attach themselves to his claws and their bodies. "AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH!" He laughs maniacly and his puppets, now lifless, blood soaked, red auraed shells, dash towards you.
"It never rains...it pours" Nick sighs as he feels his pocket, fingering the last minute concoxtion he made.

(The pootion in Nicks pocket is what can be classified as a 1 minute steroid. It triggers all the adrenaline in the body and makes the body produce more at a rapid rate of 10ng/5seconds. This results in a chain reaction of small explosions in the body, allowing the person super human strength, speed, and tenacity. They become virtually invulnerbale, but at a cost. Because the body is kicked into overdrive, it needs immediate rest and the user generally feints for around 12-36 hours after use. Continuos use can result in sudden death, strokes, and/or permanent muscle damage)

HAVE FUN!
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:14 am

I start to charge the man, but he puts his puppets in the way and I stop dead in my tracks.
"What's the matter with you?" Zacky asks.
"I... I can't hurt them" I squeak.
"What do you mean?" Nick asks "Just lift your sword and slash. we've seen you do it a bunch of times."
" It's not that I can't do it physically, but it's just... They are what I've strived to be my entire life. I remember seeing them walking the streets when I was young, and I always felt so safe. So secure. Like as long as they were there nothing could touch me. I wanted to be looked up to, like I looked up to them. Asking me to attack them is like asking me to try to murder my childhood hero and I... I can't" I finish dejectedly. All I can hear is my own breathing and the laughter of the lunatic that killed those brave men as I fall to my knees in defeat.
Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:39 pm

Right. So this is a problem cuz Blue is mentally defeated and Zacky is still recovering. Not to mention my precious Alwyn is still waking up. Bless his soul.
Anyway, I see no better time to use my super secret super ultimate potion, Nick's Potion v1.0(TM)!
Really, it's 1.0. I haven't actually tested it on humans yet. Just some mice.

15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game - Page 3 HAB1135B3
PICTURED: One of the mice today.

It's a rather simple recipe. But unfortunately, there are many negative side effects with the main ingredient, such as comas, dying from comas, or just straight dying. It's active ingredients are cocaine and steroids.
Anyway, I took a swig, and instantly lost feeling in every part of my body. It felt as though my soul had separated from my mortal being and I was now controlling myself from the outside. It was glorious. No pain, no exhaustion, no feelings at all. Just a lust for blood and vengeance.
There will be no need for potions in this combat. I approached one of the possessed nobles, who began to throw the weight of his body at me. I stepped aside as he blink and tripped him, pile driving him onto my knee which enter through and out of the other end of his demented carcass. As I tore the man to pieces, I felt my rage growing and anger heating.
Another noble approached from behind with a blunt object posed to swing, but I grabbed his arm and through his body to the floor, then picking him back up and flinging the remnants of his broken carcass at the remaining zombie nobles.
I turned to the tall man. He scowled and jumped high into the air.
"This will not be the last you see of the Alistair. We know who you are and we will find you, all of you, and kill you."
I let out a sub human roar and the man faded into the night sky.
And then I passed out.
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:40 am

Then a wild vivek appears and steals everyones fruit juice.
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:54 pm

Sorry I have finals in linke two weeks so I am begin inundated with unnecessary work, anyways to the post

I watch as nick drinks the potion and shreds through the nobles. Sadly the man in the dark cloak, knowing he can't win, vanishes swearing to destroy us all. We all end up so exhausted, all of us sleep on the floor of the palace.

I wake up very early in the morning before sun comes up and before the others wake up. Do my morning rights then begin to search the grounds for whats left of the guards to see if they can help us. When walking through one of the rooms I find one of the guards who is still somehow alive. "Excuse me sir," I ask as he turns "Could you possibly help m-."
"One of the traitors." He shouts and begins to chase after me "Come quickly I have found one of those dirty bastards that ruined yesterdays party."

I keep running as more and more guards join the witch hunt for me. I eventually turn a corner quickly go through the first door I see and use some of my magic to cloak the door for a moment. I put my ear to the door and listen "Where did he go. Probally down the corridor straight to the front door. You three head down there the rest come with me," I wait till I hear no more footsteps and breath a sigh of relief.

"Can I help you?" a soft voice from behind me shouts as a little girl is standing looking at my robes "Are you one of those God people?."
Startled by her I hastily reply, "Yeah I am a cleric of the church and also I could use a bit of help. Could you possibly lead me to the ball room."
"Sure I know a back way we can keep away from the guards using it like a game of hide and seek."
"Sure you could call it that. Lead the way." I say as she lifts up one of the floor boards to reveal a hidden passage way.

We walk through the dark chambers for about five minutes. All along the way this girl asks me the typical child questions about God and awalys follows them up with "Why," till I eventually ask for the next question. Anyways, "Here it is," she says cheerfully pushing up the hatch. We enter the room and I begin to wake everyone up, except for nick who is now slung over blue's shoulder in a coma.
"thanks for you help," I say to the girl.
"No probl-," she begins before being inturpted by shouting.
"There they are are and they've got the Princess!" The guards begin to surround us as we realized we are trapped.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game - Page 3 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:28 pm

-----------------------------------------To All------------------------------------------------

Conner grasps his amulet and stumbles at them muttering uncoherently.
"Yoush guardish typesh got thish all rong! Ifn yoush don't back off..."
"Conner, they are not trying to hurt us we just need to explain..." Alywin says grabbing Conners shoulder who flicks it off, and ends up stumbling face first into a wall, falling unconsciouss.
Blue puts his hands up, "Look guys, we were just persuing the guy who caused this, no need to fight wre on your si-" All of a sudden, the princess morphs into the puppet guy from before. He whips his hands out, strings shooting from his fingertips, and they penetrate the guards virgin booty hol-i mean chestplate, piercing their hearts as they droop. The 10 guards then snap back up and start slashing at their other guards. Chaos ensues as the puppet man grabs Kaeton, and then disapears in a puff of smoke. Not paying attention, you all rush into combat against he possesed guards. After 10 minutes of confused combat and many people getting kicked in the dick, All 10 of the possesed are dead with 2 of the normal guards dead. The captain of the guards stumbles up to you, clutching his shoulder.
"I believe you now," He says gruffly, "But we still need to sort some shit out. Come with me to the king." He shuffles up to the kings court room. He pushes open the door and kneels before the king, queen, and the nobles and knights of the realm. The king glances down at you.
"You have not only ruined a feast, but fooled us into thinking you helped us! For that you-"
"Sir," THe captain interupts. He begins to explain and the king slowly sits and his face darkens.
"I have decided to pardon you for what you did and apoligize for my rash apporach. Unfortunately, the members of Alistair are no new enemy to us.
There are 12 members of Alistair. 11 of them carry the legendary Derangian claws, said to hold tremendous power that, once brought together, unlesh a god like power."
"Good thing im atheist." Alywin whispers to blue who sniggers.
"We have knowledge of 7 of the 12 members so far, master ludwin here will brief you and how we will approach this...prediciment."

You shuffle out exhausted, and slump in a couch in master Ludwin's chambers. Ludwin eyes you all with a critical eye. He is the spymaster for the king and considered one of the most brilliant mids in all the realm. He also distributes undercover gear for all operatives.
"What we know of Alistair is very limited. We know they are 12 members, 11 of which hole the Derangian claws, while the 12th is said to be one of divine power, a decendent of Kaiser, or so he claims. What we do know is he possess incredible power, and have no idea of his whereabouts.
The members are as follows.

Walter deGray- Ex knight of the kingsguard, one of the fastest swords in the realm. Has won over 500. Signature is a great scimitar longsword hybrid, which he wields with deadly speed and efficiency.

Rowan-The puppet master. Posses a strange magic affinity where he can posess almost anyone and can turn people into puppets. His body is virtually a puppet, consisting of explosding posion arm sling, a deadly spiked tail, and his signature strings which can pierce any metal and seize control of a person.

Althalos-The Shadow Walker. He specializes in stealth approaches and is considered a master assasin. Posses ancient knowledge of poision and alchemy, and most importanly, the brewing of Beer.

Lief-The tall fire caster you met. He is considered the last of an almost extinct race known as the Leik's. They are vampire like demons who specialize in destruction.

Eleanor-Master Seductress. One of 2 female members of Alistair, said to posess a body no man can resist. Her face changes periodically, and each a vision of great beauty.

Cassius-The Cat. Ex dark brother, is said to be the luckiest man alive. After surviving over 7 near death experiences, including having a tower fall on him and being stabbed in the eye four times. possess cat like qualities, very agile.

Josef- Half-Elf bastard son of a rich noble. Is the main source of funding for Alistair and seeks vengence upon his family. A great white magic user.

THats bacially all we have as for deatails, the other 4 are unknown to us. The only good thing about this is that all are ambitious and seek the Derangian claws for themselves."

"So where do we come in on this?" Nick asks.
"The king has put an impressive bounty on all of their heads, and it is my understanding that Rowan has kidnapped one of your friends. We know he ha sa known hideout in the Wykeham desert. Vicar Payce will escort you to the border, if you wish."
You bow and walk out. You all decide to head by Cuff's hideout and see if you can stock up on any equipment and make some coin before you set off on your journey. Blue grabs the map Ludwin provided you with directions to the hideout.
You all settle down in your respective rooms and take a good nights rest.

-----------------------------------The Next Day-----------------------------------------

As you are all seated around the fire and eating, Cuffs walks . "I understand you are going to rescue miss titties or something from Rowan?"
You all nod in consent.
"Your gonna need some gear for that, fortunately i know of a man who doesnt mind selling to riff raff like us and doesnt mind getting things that are not nececarilly legal...His things dont come cheap though and were not made of money. I do have a list of jobs though, enough for all 5 of you. The pay is good as well."

1. Scale the North Tower and attach a small magical device to the towers tip. Bonus if you manage to steal one of the North Watch's Guard cloaks.

2. Deliver a small, magical package to the church catacombs.

3. Hunt down 3 bandits in the woods west of the city. Gold awarded once heads presented.

4. Steal a list of ingredients from the Master Brewers Cabinet. These are the common street names. Bonus gold upon stealing the last 2 ingredients, found in the master alchemists chambers

Adam's Root
Madonna's Milk
Lady's Fingers
Black Cross
Rose of Sharon
Angel's Plant

5.Replace a semen sample in the sperm bank with a specified jar.

Alywin grabs the first job and Conner takes the fifth.
Upon completion, you will all have a net profit of 800Gold

Shop List (Again limited time, only can be bought one time from here.)

1. Jet Bootsu-Allows user to defy gravity,NOT FLY, but able towalk on walls,cielings, etc.

2. Falcon's EYe-Allows user to see through solid objects, grants night vision in one eye, and telescopic vision.

3. Ring of the Nine Dragons-Allows you to multiply to up to 9 of yourself. Has to build enough charge every 24 hours to use, Unfortunately, it splits ALL of you, including your common sense, brains, maturity,combat potential, etc. Effectively making up to 9 copies of a dumber you. Less copies = less dumb

4. Serpent's Tail-Gives user ability to walk through solid objects for short period of time. Be warned, can suffocate in walls.

5. Shard of Lightning-Allows user to flash at high speeds, to any short distanced area. Can be used 3 times succesively before need to recharge for 24 hours.

6. Wushu Helmet-Defelcts any and all attacks, but damages the brain cells temporarily for every blow, effectively making you dumber each time you get hit.

7. Sweet Baby Among Us- Summons a gigantic golden baby buddha wich traps enemies with diapers, One time use.

8.Light,Leather Armor set w/Bow&Dagger
9.Heavy,Steel Plate armor set w/Shield&Small, backup sword
10.Advanced alchemy kit, includes brewing glass and other containers
11. Silk Robe Set (Silk increases magic power) w/Amulet of Everlight
12. Travellars Pack (Sleeping bag, Box of firestarters, 5 Loafs of bread, 5 Canteens of water, and 20 Strips of salted Deer
13.Powder bomb set, includes 20 cocnut bomb shells, 10 small powder kegs and 30 firestarters. All powders included to make a wide variety of bombs/smoke bombs.

PRICES
1-500G
2-500G
3-500G
4-500G
5-500G
6-500G
7-500G
8-100g
9-150G
10-100G
11-150G
12-80G
13-120G

THERE ARE ONLY ONE OF EACH FROM NUMRES 1-7, FIRST COME FIRST SERVER TO THOSE AND THE JOBS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3