LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
christian Videomrz DRac44 tanner nodus steam snow
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Donator Testimonials

Go down 
+3
Wolfblood281
RackOlamb
VirtualNick
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

Donator Testimonials Empty
PostSubject: Donator Testimonials   Donator Testimonials EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:16 am

Donators are welcome to post a testimonials of satisfaction!

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://liveandlearn.forumotion.com
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

PostSubject: Re: Donator Testimonials   Donator Testimonials EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:25 am

RackOlamb

I am extremely satisfied with this servers services. I got the items, the money and the perks as soon as an admin came on. I got access to really amazing mines, shops as well as enough money to boost me up to the next rank. I enjoy the mining and money systems of this server, so i highly recommend others donating to feel the same amazing experience I had while playing on this server. This server is extremely enjoyable, but if u donate you get to experience even more mines that help you rank up on your way to omega. You also get a vip shop that has items that can be purchased for a cheaper price and items that can be sold for a higher price. This server is extremely well maintained by admins and staff who are online extremely frequently. Admins also host events where u can get easy lp Smile. One time i won 5 events in a row and got a lot of lp that i used to buy picks to mine, and as a boost to the next rank. i also enjoy pvp because i haz skillz and ended up killing multiple ppl that charged at me. This server is extremely exciting and enjoyable This server is by far the best jail server I have ever been on, it is extremely well designed, lets u mine and sell things for money, fight other players and even build when u purchase a plot with donations. This server has had me hooked to minecraft since the second i got on it. "By Odins Beard" this server is awseome.
Back to top Go down
Wolfblood281
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Donator Testimonials   Donator Testimonials EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:27 pm

At first i was hesitant to donate thinking, well how long will it take and i dont know is it really worth it, Real money for virtual cash, so to my surprise when i gave it a chance i was quickly credited and given LOTS of benefits, its like i went from a guy who has only been on for a week to a friend who has been online for months, it was great! i got my money my cell and my credit to the mine and shop which are filled with EVERYTHING GREAT server and great service! Donate, You will be glad you did!
Back to top Go down
321rudy123
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Donator Testimonials   Donator Testimonials EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:55 am

I would like to say that I am extremely happy with the service of the server. Even if you dont donate the admins are there to help. I want to say that donating has been a very large boost that helped me in so many ways. There are onviously different payment options, but I personally donated $50. It was simple and easy. Definately worth the money. I donated when nick was already on so I got the rewards, and perks right away. $50 got me god armor, god sword or bow, 250k LP, Large donator's plot. I donated when I was only in a member rank, which automatically sent me to the rank, Gamma. I encourage non-donators to donate quick for the amazing time on the server as I had. Thanks to all the admins and staff, and of course, nick, for all the help I have recieved.
Back to top Go down
Ngbuilder
Alpha
Alpha
Ngbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Donator Testimonials   Donator Testimonials EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:00 pm

Before i had gotten minecraft i figured it would be lame. Then i got it and found this server through my friends and let me tell you something this is the best server ever. after being on for a month i donated to the server and it only futher improved the server for me. The perks are amazing and it lets me go to exclusive places. Very Happy for all of you who are reading my post i strongly recommend coming onto this server the ip address is very easy to find and you'll get the hang of this awesome jail server right away!
Back to top Go down
webbaboy
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Donator Testimonials   Donator Testimonials EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:52 pm

Webbaboy

When I first found this server I was an experienced Minecraft player who was getting sick of the same old shannanigans that you get with every server you play on. It was just getting boring for me. Then I found this server. This server has a great economy system and a great community for any skill level. When I got on I was hesitant about donating but after doing so I discovered that it was truly worth it. I got access to exclusive areas and got some sick armor and enough money to rank up. I have and will keep enjoying this server for the times to come! I would recommend this server to anybody who wants to have a good time with a great group of people!
Back to top Go down
Elway

PostSubject: My Testimonial   Donator Testimonials EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:39 pm

When I first found this server I had never donated to a server before. Then when I found this server, it was too great of a server NOT to donate. I got a ton of stuff from the owner who is really nice as well as the other admins. I definitely recommend this server as one of the top prison servers I have ever seen. It is very enjoyable and hard not to play on it all day Razz. There are enough people on to make it fun but too busy. I do think that if you have some money you want to spend (like I did)that you should at least look into donating to this great server. Smile
Back to top Go down
thehobonator
Beta
Beta
thehobonator

PostSubject: Re: Donator Testimonials   Donator Testimonials EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:59 pm

at first, donating didnt sound so good. i was wrong. it was the best think i have done on this server. i unlocked a special mine and everything sells higher! i can even buy things i couldnt before!!!!!!!!!! i suggest if u play to play on this server u should donate to Cool
Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

PostSubject: Re: Donator Testimonials   Donator Testimonials EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:23 am

Here's Ngbuilder's testimonial:

"At first when i got minecraft i didnt think it was that great. Then i came onto this server. And let me tell u this is the best server ever. Im am on this server a ton and this is the only server i go on. Donating to the owner only made thiss game better becasue it improved my status on the game and finally allowed me to rank up. With donations u get perks such as money armor and acess to exclusive places in which i make tons and tons of money. Anyone reading this testimony now get onto this server and donate today."
Back to top Go down
https://liveandlearn.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donator Testimonials   Donator Testimonials Empty

Back to top Go down

Donator Testimonials
Page 1 of 1