LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
nodus snow tanner DRac44 christian Videomrz steam
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

capture the flag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: capture the flag   capture the flag EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:18 pm

I was thinking about possible new events, when i thought capture the flag is pretty standard so why not. There could be a different, or identical (whatever you prefer really) base on each side of the map. In each of the bases there is a dirt block with a flower on it (the color depending on your team. like the red team has the red flower, and the yellow team the yellow one.) Then as the name implies you try to steal the other teams "flag". Also if you have the "flag" then you must have it equipped so the enemy team knows who has it on the other team. This would obviously require teams, so you could do a boat race or something like that to decide captains. I just figured I'd throw it out there and see if anyone likes it.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: capture the flag   capture the flag EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Weve been looking for ways to incorperate this so sit tight, were working on new events after we get our player base up.
Back to top Go down

capture the flag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LiveAndLearn Prison Server :: LiveAndLearn Prison :: Suggestions-
Jump to: