LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
christian Videomrz nodus DRac44 steam snow tanner
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I HATE WOLF SOME READ AND RESPOND

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
partyparty101
Alpha
Alpha

I HATE WOLF SOME READ AND RESPOND Empty
PostSubject: I HATE WOLF SOME READ AND RESPOND   I HATE WOLF SOME READ AND RESPOND EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:25 pm

hey guys today someone named wolfblood used RAT he said and i saw but i got no screenshot D:. now because of him i CANT Access my account so i wont be on in a LOOOOOng time so if u can do anything for me BAN wolf.
P.S If wolf gets banned i call his stuff
Back to top Go down
partyparty101
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: plz i beg you plz dont ignore   I HATE WOLF SOME READ AND RESPOND EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:35 pm

PLZ ADMINS PLZ JUST HELP ik ITS NOT IN THE PLAYER REPORTS AND STUFF BUT PLZ HELP WHEN I TRY TO LOG INTO A SERVER IT SAYS CAN NOT VERIFY USERNAME BUT I caN LOGIN JUST FINE. if u need any questians post a reply
Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

PostSubject: Re: I HATE WOLF SOME READ AND RESPOND   I HATE WOLF SOME READ AND RESPOND EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:06 am

lol. The Cannot Verify Username thing happened to everyone. Dunno wolf did anything, I'll ask him.
Back to top Go down
https://liveandlearn.forumotion.com
partyparty101
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: wolf threatned to shut down server   I HATE WOLF SOME READ AND RESPOND EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:58 am

sooo admins and rackolamb today wolf has threatned to
use R.A.T to ban me because i accused him of stealing my god pick,
and he has also threatned to shut down the server. i suggest this crazy man
should be banned before anything bad happens. by the way if he gets banned i call dibs on his stuff.

-Partyparty101
Back to top Go down
Wolfblood281
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: I HATE WOLF SOME READ AND RESPOND   I HATE WOLF SOME READ AND RESPOND EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:20 am

this is a lie and no ask elway seeiss and hmarco party party is impersonating staff and saying he will ban me, saying im a cock sucker and a jerk for "stealing his god pick" i was mining and decorating my house the whole time, looks like server logs needed to be checked and no party i said accuse me again and see what happens, i was just going to kill you but you threatened me and now may have started something youll wish you never did......not saying i am going to hack you or not i am saying you fucked up kid, little 12 year olds like you shouldnt be on this server
Back to top Go down
Wolfblood281
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: I HATE WOLF SOME READ AND RESPOND   I HATE WOLF SOME READ AND RESPOND EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:24 am

Ill admit after he threatened me i did get ery close to hacking him but i chose not to, but as anyyone who was in the server can attest, i did not whatsoever say i was going to hack the server, this kid is nefariously lying, i only was going to DDOS partyparty because he wasspamming and crying like a virgin getting fisted, he needs to fucking grow up because his spam caused alot of lag and said he was going to quit the stupid fucking server if he didnt get some pick back that i never even fucking took.>.<
Back to top Go down
Wolfblood281
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: I HATE WOLF SOME READ AND RESPOND   I HATE WOLF SOME READ AND RESPOND EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:30 am

Also as you can see this is his second time trying to get me banned, and all he really wants is my stuff, im going to not reply to this joke of a report anymore due to the fact that its completley fabricated.....party dude stop trying hard bro.....and most of all stop falsley accusing ppl
Back to top Go down
ElwayTebow715
Alpha
Alpha
ElwayTebow715

PostSubject: Re: I HATE WOLF SOME READ AND RESPOND   I HATE WOLF SOME READ AND RESPOND EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:44 am

Look party. I know you've never liked me and TBH I never really liked you. But I am telloing you this needs to stop. Stop falsely accusing people for stuff they didn't and won't do! Wolf never has and never will attempt to hack into the server. All his intentions are for the best. So for the sake of all of us leave him alone. Nick has said he doesn't care what wolf does cause he trusts him. I think you should too. Now if I were you I would stop lying before you're in big trouble. And please stop whining about people doing stuff to you that you always do to them. So either shut up or man up.

~Elway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HATE WOLF SOME READ AND RESPOND   I HATE WOLF SOME READ AND RESPOND Empty

Back to top Go down

I HATE WOLF SOME READ AND RESPOND
Page 1 of 1