LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
nodus steam Videomrz tanner christian DRac44 snow
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur

Go down 
+6
RackOlamb
Snow_Zeroro
VideoMrz
2zacky
blue_minotaur
15mtsoi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:11 am

When im feeling down i hug chickens. You should try it.
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:17 pm

Ok well since I'm having an irritating bout with writers block i'll leave the first post up to you guys. Who you are, what you do, all that crap (but you can't make it super ridiculous you're just people). All I ask is that you start out in regulars earth and in the end you end up going into a portal. Hopefully seeing you guys write stuff will give me some inspiration. Also you guys don't know each other in regular world, and you don't go to the same place after going in the portal. Once you go into the portal leave it to me and i'll see if i can manage a half decent story for y'alls. Also i'm totally not just doing this so 15 will get off my back at aaaalllllll Razz. kthxbai
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:20 pm

My life was perfect.

I brought much honor to my family, with my intellectual inventions and my amazing combat prowess.

My parents adored me.

I had a girlfriend that meant the world to me, and I to her.

Then they came.

At first, i thought it was another government experiment.

But after the attacks and reports, i realized, it was real.

After that I never left home without my gear.

My guns, knives, swords, and whatnot, you can never be to careful.

I still remember the last time i saw her. Her name was Rachel.

We were walking along the beach and she was jokingly scolding me for carrying all my stuff with me.

It was perfect, sunset and all.

We played in the water, talked on the sand, ate and made out as the sun set.

I was foolish after that. We were young, hormone crazed teenagers and did what all teenage hormone crazed people do when were alone.

I will never forgive myself for leaving my guns on the floor.

She was just so beautiful, you know? Of course you don't. You never met her., And you never will...

After the initial kisses, i felt the heat of her body as she took off my shirt. I felt and knew every part of her body and loved it all the more.

I don't know how it happened. One minute she was there, the next she was screaming. Then i saw them. And i knew, it was real.

They were short, at most 3 1/2 feet. The had small, curved rimmed horns on their heads and short, arrow tipped tails that looked like they could cut through bone. They had primitive bows, arrows, and spears. 2 of them had somehow snuck up on us and grabbed her. She was screaming my name, i was screaming hers.

At that moment, I cared for nothing, NOTHING, more than to get her back. As i rushed towards them, i ignored the painful scratches. I was in a bloodrage. I reached her, grabbed the 2 demons that hurt my girl, and smashed their skulls together. She fell, and i noticed the slashes on her back and an arrow in her arm.

"It's going to be okay. Im here, don't lose me here, stay with me come on!"
I yelled as she wimpered in pain. I lifted her up in both arms and sprinted towards our clotches and my weapons, with demons hot on my trail. I felt a spear dug into my foot but never stopped. When i reached my gear i layed her softly on the blanket then grabbed my M4. I turned around a unloaded a whole mag into them, but there were still more. I slapped a new mag in and unloaded that and strapped on my sword. I put my M4 along my back diagnally and grabbed the 2 uzis as i spraed 4 mags of both into the oncoming horde. They started to fear me, knowing my tools of destruction wrought death upon each wave of the little demon shits.

I straped on my knives and slung my carbine over my other shoulder. I slipped my dad's walther into my pocket, slung a ammo and greande sling over my shoulder and reloaded the uzis. I grabbed her clothes and everything else, then picked her up and handed her one uzi.

"Shoot them when they come near!" I yelled over the demonic screams of the demons. She looked very pale and very much frightened as she slapped a new mag in and started shooting.

I told you she was perfect.

We ran to the car, and noticed they slashed the tires.

"FUCK!" I yelled to noone in particulare as i started running aimlessly into the jungle that bordered the beach. I looked down at her and noticed she was slowly starting to lose conciousness.

"STAY WITH ME RACHEL COME ON!"I yelled as i shook her a bit.

She looked up at me with slightly glazed eyes. Her mouth was moving slowly and i barely heard her whisper the words, "i love you" before her head went limp and she closed her eyes.

Right then i just stopped running and started at her.

"no...No...NO!" I yelled as i lightly slapper her cheek. I layed her on the ground as i was yelling "Come on! Your not dead no no no! Come on, I love you come back. NO!"

But i knew it was hopeless, i felt her pulse rate and it was dead. I heard the horde behind me yelling. I wiped the tears from my eyes and grabbed my uzi from her cold, dead, limp hands. I turned around to confront the enemy.

"COME AT ME BITCHES! I AM KAISER AND I WILL ALL SEND YOU TO FUCKING HELL COME ON!"

They all rushed me and time seemed to slow down as i activated my B.A.T.S and unloaded 2 clips of uzi, a clip of my walther and 3 mags of the M4. Time sped up as the bullets hit and it was just a bloodbath. I whipped out my sward and waded into the fray.

I dont remember much of that. All i remember was screaming my head off and cutting hundreds upon hundreds of the little shits. Some part of me snapped taht day when she died. At some point, the logical part of me knew i would die like this and i knew, being dead won't help me or her. I threw a grenade at my feet, knelt by her body, gently took her body and ran right into the horde. The ones behind me blew up and i saw, there in the distance i saw a deep purple hue. I knew thats how they got in and my only chance of survival. I ran as fast as i could and leaped through as the portal slowly closed.

I felt the rush of hot air as i fell and fell and fell and fell. Not knowing where i was going, and not caring. All i knew was that all of those little shits would pay.

I fell with a thump on a dense forest and saw at least 3 Quagga, run from the sound i made. Slightly confused, but not caring i lay her down on the soft grass. I removed her jade family necklace, and sook her small hankerchief and put it in my pocket, just to have some part of her with me. I looked down at her and wept. I cried and cried and cried. I don't know how long i did, but when i finished, i started digging a grave with my hands. After a couple of hours, i finished and gently placed her lifeless form into the grave. I covered the the body with dirt and carved into the tree above her.

"Here Lies Rachel, The Angel Of My World"

I found some flowers and layed them around the freshly dug earth. I stood there in silence for a bit, then looked up and realized it was night. I climbed up a tree, not knowing what the hell was out here and took the blanket we were using on the beach that seemed so long ago. Her scent still lingered on it as i wrapped it around the tree branch to secure me in place. As i layed my head back for sleep, I remembrered the Quagga i saw. All of a sudden, my eyes snapped open, for the Quagga went extinct in 1883. If they were this abundent then where the hell was I?!
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:15 pm

I came from a rich assassin family we were well respected across the world as the Zypher family. Everyone in my family had been through training so harsh that if we didn't have the right commitment we would have died when we were infants. We were taught to feel no pain through continuous torture with electricity and whips with small blades. Every since I was young I knew how to protect myself I would assassinate anyone my dad told me to as long as the money was good. The techniques I learned where almost inhuman but usually had a down side to it. Every second of every day we were trained we could never have a break. Breaks were for the weak anyway so we didn't need one, only the strong survive in this world anyway I know that better than anyone. I was on a mission when it happened I was to assassinate a wealthy oil company CEO to eliminate competition for my client then it happened. As soon as I cut my targets throat I heard screams from outside. "What the hell is happening here". Then my ability from birth kicked in I felt those things outside the door to this room. I flipped the door open and split their bodes in half. "looks like there were only two here" i said to myself. I looked at the dead body it looked like nothing I had ever seen before I couldnt find many vital organs that were common in most living things during this time period. I say to myself," Well I should call it a day ill head back to the mansion and find out what these things are". I was still worried as to why my ability kicked in it usually only happens if I am about to come close to dyeing then I sensed 7 little devil things and they launched themselves at me. I fell through the glass and was plummeting to the ground below me, the devil things were right above me I saw this as an emergency so i took out my sword and swung it heavily with one hand to the right chopping one of their heads off and also sending me in a clockwise rapid spinning motion that killed the devils around me. Then I launched my knife with a string in to the side of the building acting as a grappling hook and stopping me from falling to my death. Then i landed on the ground with a slightly fractured arm. I sheath my sword and start walking away from the oil companies business tower. I thought about what my family was doing against these monsters, but then I remembered I shouldn't worry at all, if one of them died that means they weren't strong enough to live, so they deserved to die anyway. "I should probably go to a towns or something" I mutter to myself. I was in the middle of nowhere because the owner of this oil company put it in the middle of nowhere. I kept on walking down a poorly made trail when I saw A few houses in the distance I ran up to them hoping to find some people who could tell me where I was. What I saw was a familiar scenario bodys of dead people scattered all across the town in the alleys, in the houses and across the street. I heard a screeching noise that sounded like those demon things, but then I realized it this killing style it was the style of the Quagga then my ability kicked in again I ducked just in time to avoid a slash at the head by a bigger Quagga I thought they were extinct though but I don't give a fuck I have to get out of here. I felt a strange presence near the fountain my body moved my itself and I jumped in warm air shot around me as a gentle breeze blew the water off of me. I looked around and said," Wait where the hell am I".
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:22 pm

Everything you did is physically impossible, also PUT SPACES INBETWEEN PARAGRAPHS SO IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE 10 BOOKS HAD AN ORGY AND AN EXPLOSION OF WORDS THAT ARE HARD TO READ CAME OUT.

Also if you did swing your sword to the right as your falling, the upward wind motion would have pulled your arm out of your socket
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:15 pm

ummm Vivek the mosters that are attacking aren't from the past... they're from a different plane of existence...
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:13 am

wes said they went extinct (Quagga went exinct in 1833)so I assumed they were on the same plane of existence and I went through uber super training as assassin to do that stuff aka arm doesn't fly out besides you have that freeze time thing of intelligence from the future. I also like book orgys.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:51 pm

first of all its not futeristic considering there is a protype right now in development.

also it is PHSYICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DO THAT! You cant just say u can do it cuz im kewl and i said i can, it doesnt work like that.
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:38 pm

guys guys guys guys guys guys guys ... DEM DEAMONS DUNT EVER DON EXIST IN REGALUR WURLD
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:34 am

ok then remake of story. I am assassin and use knives with poision to kill people. Also send me a link to the intelligence time slowing down gun thing i want one.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:09 pm

Its called the Combat efficiency enhancer (Or something like that). Fallout's V.A.T.S was developed after it. Was invented by a retired german neurologist who specialized in enhancing humans senses.

(I do not have a link, i read it in the newspaper over the summer)

The scientist had an idea to enhance the brains processing power, allowing them to process information faster than a normal human being, essentially, slowing down time for that person, the trick with this was that he needed a human subject to test it on, as animals cant tell him the results.

After testing it on someone, he found that aftero nly 30 seconds of use, it severely damaged the brain, causing the man to become almost a vegetable. However, the scientist managed to record and analyze the brain waves, and his machine DID, infact work, allowing the man to process information at an inhuman rate, but at the same time, deteriorating his brain cells. It turns out, as brain cells deteriate and deplete, it allows for a sharp spike in the persons intelligene for literallh 1.092 seconds. In these seconds, the person was able to not only process information faster, but react faster than humanly possible.

Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:51 pm

GG germany
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:12 am

addition to my post on poisonous thing i use to cut faces i also have silk underwear.
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:53 pm

It was just another regular day for me. I was studying conspiracy theories and trying to figure out what these "Demons" where aliens, a new species, acutal demons. Inquires always filled my brain and from there I knew there was one decsion. I knew I would have to investigate the portal and figure out whatever I could. I made sure to be prepared I brought a combat knife, ak47, and an uzi. All of which I knew how to use since my father was in the military and he taught me how, though in his attempts I was never a crack shot due to visual disabilities. He probally would have kept at it though if he hadn't been drafted and then sent off into the portal; never to be seen again. Though he knew it was suicide he said it was his duty and that he would be back in no time. Now my mother is ill and only has a few days left and I have made my choice it's now or never I must enter the portal and take my revenge on the demons.

I spent the next week searching for portals though to no avail I found nothing, until that one disheartening day. I was visiting my mom at the hospital when there was a huge earthquake. I was on the ground level eating alone in the cafeteria, when suddenly I saw a news report that a portal has opened above mercy hospital. I at that moment I rushed up to my mom's room on the forth floor of the hospital and when I got to her I saw one of them standing over her looking content with her blood splattered all over the room. Her corpse was mangled and destroyed beyond belief. At that moment I pulled out my comabt knife and shouted in rage "You fucking bastard!" as I stabed him in the head repeatedly for so long that time itself just seemed to stop and make it so that this moment would last forever. When I gained control over myself I went over to my mothers body, knowing little time to grieve I said "I love you and I will avenge you and my father and defeat the demons in your name."

From there I rushed to the top floor of the hospital. Killing ever demon I saw as if I was on some sort of a murderous rampage. By the time I had gotten to the portal it was starting to close I tried to jump into it, but one of them pulled me back as I then took stabbed him in the heart and threw him off the building. I then rushed and jumped, though I was to late and the portal closed.

I waited may more weeks and an orphan until one day when I was admiring my mother and father's graves, a portal appeared in a church, without hesitation I rushed to it taking out every demon along the way. Now when I finally got to the portal I made sure to make it in. All I recall was that I entered then felt surrounded by darkness and went unconscious.

When I awoke I was in the middle of a dessert, and I noticed a small village nearby. I wondered what happened and I knew that the village was my best chance of solving this mystery.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:23 pm

Dan said he is probably hgonna drop out so yeah
Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:43 pm

thread is officially awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://liveandlearn.forumotion.com
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:26 pm

Nick u can participate cuz dan dropped out
Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:54 pm

Not patient enought to read. Carry on.
Back to top Go down
https://liveandlearn.forumotion.com
Snow_Zeroro
Alpha
Alpha
Snow_Zeroro

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Alright I'm not gonna drop out but what I will do is recreate my character bio. This time, I'm a bird.
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:15 pm

hey snow you know what the funny thing about that is? NO. NO YOU AREN'T
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:49 am

blue fix ma cake
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:09 pm

Snyper is cleared for forumn game and is alloewd to particiapte if he posts his bio and first post by this thursday.
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Minecraft In Game Name - Snyp3r_Vip3r
Your RPG Name - Mystiic
Age - 20
BRIEF description of your previous life - In the good old days, when I was younger, I did all sorts of stuff, ranging from Pranks, to Hacking the school computers. Every now and then I would plant a smoke bomb in the class, and start the fire alarm, and sometimes, I would make pitfall traps. Not the deadly kind though. I might have changed a couple of my friends grades, and my enemy's.

Additional Information about your character - Has telekinetic powers, but blacks out after every use. Is good at flying Harriers, Ospreys, and Hueys. Expert with any sniper rifle.

An example of your writing skills - It was a snowy morning, as I was perched atop a hill, my finger at the ready, and my sniper aimed at her back. She didn't know who those people were, or what their cause was. They were a threat to us, and so was she. Down in the valley, the exchange was taking place. As I saw her doing the trade, all the memory's we had together, came back to my mind in the blink of an eye. As I looked at my brother, he nodded. From the look in his eyes, he knew that I would have a hard time forgetting about this. I could never forgive her for what she had done to me. And would never forget the fact that this had to be done. I squeezed the trigger, and as I did, she turned around. I saw the look in her eyes, the tears running down her cheeks, and the blood that splashed out from her chest. When the convo fled, I scaled down the hill, and I walked towards her body. I sat down next to her, and closed her eyes. Then I got back up, took the rose out of my bag, and threw it at her body. I walked away slowly, as I could never forget what I had done, for she was the one I loved, and cherished. But now, she is just a faint memory; a fragment, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:34 pm

didn't expect something like that coming from snyper.... well fuck... good job...
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:55 am

expect all the bestest cheese from my apprentice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur   15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

15mtsoi's "War of The Worlds", Guest Hosted by Blue_Minotaur
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next