LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
DRac44 nodus snow tanner christian steam Videomrz
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Been a long hiatus...

Go down 
+3
EndlessKreeper
Pat 2011 Awesome
15mtsoi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

Been a long hiatus... Empty
PostSubject: Been a long hiatus...   Been a long hiatus... EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 2:58 pm

But we might actually be coming back.
We got back into minecraft after some time and have decided to work on the server again.

The main issues were running into now is

1. Getting our player base up again,
and
2. Coding all the plugins

Issue 2 is just time consuming and nick is like super busy so well see what we can do.

Issue 1 can be addressed by mass advertising. IDK how were gonna do this but half the inspiration we got was from the players.

We plan on working on the server soon and hopefully I can get our player base up. If any suggestions on advertising just post it here.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Pat 2011 Awesome
Beta
Beta
Pat 2011 Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Been a long hiatus...   Been a long hiatus... EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 3:50 pm

I think for the most part that the community has gotten tired of prison and would only play for a few days at most before quitting again like has happened the previous 2 times.  

I think the best bet is to make an ftb server. Most of the old community, myself included, have gotten really tired of vanilla and prison. Having a east coast based ftb server with somewhat active admins would have the possibility of getting many new players as well as some of us old ones back. Me and Dmitri talked about this for awhile in skype and over steam and both thought it had potential. Also prison servers are for the most part dead since the last time i checked (June of this year)

IF you don't do the whole ftb thing, at least add an option to reset ranks for the prison server.
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: Been a long hiatus...   Been a long hiatus... EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 6:02 pm

or like give me a lot of money and shit and ill play again
Back to top Go down
NotChristian

PostSubject: Re: Been a long hiatus...   Been a long hiatus... EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:00 pm

I want to say that I agree with Pat. (Real shocker huh?) but really have nothing else to contribute here other than that I would be up for FTB and to show my support.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Been a long hiatus...   Been a long hiatus... EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:44 pm

Two words

Tekkit Prison?
Back to top Go down
StillNotChristian

PostSubject: Re: Been a long hiatus...   Been a long hiatus... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:39 am

Two more words, Yes, Please
Also fuck me from three years ago with my weird ass passwords
Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

PostSubject: Re: Been a long hiatus...   Been a long hiatus... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:44 am

What about my minigames doe
Back to top Go down
https://liveandlearn.forumotion.com
Pat 2011 Awesome
Beta
Beta
Pat 2011 Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Been a long hiatus...   Been a long hiatus... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:47 pm

VirtualNick wrote:
What about my minigames doe

Every single server has minigames, Sorry to crush your dreams. I would say just keep the bootlegged mini games that we had on the prison server instead of dividing up the community into different parts.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Been a long hiatus...   Been a long hiatus... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:51 pm

Real question now, are u guys bored of prison or just bored of vanilla prison?

Like if we revamped prison or like i mentioned before, tekkit prison, would that be interesting?

We have an aversion to FTB atm due to alot of issues we had trying to host it before.
Back to top Go down
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

PostSubject: Re: Been a long hiatus...   Been a long hiatus... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:01 pm

The tekkit prison doesn't sound half bad to be honest
Back to top Go down
-ChristianVisg-
Beta
Beta
-ChristianVisg-

PostSubject: Re: Been a long hiatus...   Been a long hiatus... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:17 pm

FTB is a lot better put together than Tekkit, but I am in no way bored of prison. I still am left with glorious memories of playing on LaL, but after playing as much FTB as Pat and I did after it 'died' the first time, vanilla is so bland. So really anything that mixes it up is alright with me.
Back to top Go down
http://lemonparty.org
Pat 2011 Awesome
Beta
Beta
Pat 2011 Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Been a long hiatus...   Been a long hiatus... EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 8:21 pm

Yeah tekkit is outdated and only played by a few people. If we want a community back we should probably shoot for FTB. If you guys ever need help with stuff on the server, im sure almost all of us would be willing to help with stuff like building or limited coding.
Back to top Go down
Wolfblood281
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Been a long hiatus...   Been a long hiatus... EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:45 pm

Hey there guys I happened to hear the word coding , what cha having problems with? Long time no talk been waiting for the server to be back up and I think I can help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been a long hiatus...   Been a long hiatus... Empty

Back to top Go down

Been a long hiatus...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LiveAndLearn Prison Server :: Announcements-
Jump to: