LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
snow steam Videomrz tanner DRac44 christian nodus
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WolfBlood Returnz with a whole new idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfblood281
Alpha
Alpha

WolfBlood Returnz with a whole new idea Empty
PostSubject: WolfBlood Returnz with a whole new idea   WolfBlood Returnz with a whole new idea EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:55 pm

I know it's been a long journey, I have a daughter now and work but the thing is I know how bad I want my house and status back I loved my prefix on my name, I don't see why the server is still down but I do know how to get it to rise again , maybe create a old prison where people had broken out( take the old map and revamp it to look old ALL HOUSES INCLUDED) than place jungle trees all around the prison and make it look overgrown make a storyline and players will come, don't trap us in a small confined area but turn it PvP and have a "Outlaw town" where you can trade resources for cash and cash to buy things, you can't make it easy to find the town tho and not so hard no can find it... Just an idea but I'm willing to boost the name if you guys can make it happen
Back to top Go down
Wolfblood281
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: WolfBlood Returnz with a whole new idea   WolfBlood Returnz with a whole new idea EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:57 pm

Remember the point is to make the old map look overgrown not change it and to tear down those god forsaken walls which never worked and I always broke out of
Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

PostSubject: Re: WolfBlood Returnz with a whole new idea   WolfBlood Returnz with a whole new idea EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:51 pm

I will discuss in detail with wez tomorow
Back to top Go down
https://liveandlearn.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WolfBlood Returnz with a whole new idea   WolfBlood Returnz with a whole new idea Empty

Back to top Go down

WolfBlood Returnz with a whole new idea
Page 1 of 1