LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
tanner Videomrz nodus DRac44 steam snow christian
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

MAJOR Server Issues.

Go down 
+5
blue_minotaur
RackOlamb
2zacky
ethanbuczel
15mtsoi
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which Topic Is More Severe
MAJOR Server Issues. I_vote_lcap0%MAJOR Server Issues. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
MAJOR Server Issues. I_vote_lcap29%MAJOR Server Issues. I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
MAJOR Server Issues. I_vote_lcap71%MAJOR Server Issues. I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

MAJOR Server Issues. Empty
PostSubject: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:49 pm

As most of you loyal players who have noticed, we have suffered from a SEVERE drop in players. This may be due to the follow reasons.

1. Nick Isnt Reposting.

2. PEOPLE ONLY STAY ONLINE BECAUSE THEY KNOW SOMEONE CAN HOST AN EVENT!

3. People Are Bored.

Please take the time and consideration to think about the above topics and how you will vote, for your choices may affect our server for a long time.

IF YOU DID VOTE FOR REASON 2, PLEASE SUGGEST SOME PEOPLE YOU THINK THAT WOULD MAKE GOOD STAFF!
Back to top Go down
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:53 pm

this is serious but 2 and 3 are accurate because people are not into prison server today because people say to me that all you do is mine and its boring but i think 3 is a little tiny bit more of a reason.

AND the people that can be staff is hobonator because he is the one that catches everyone and gets them ban.
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:36 am

Well I voted for reason 2 and I would recommend rackolamb, endless, hobo, or (I hate to be boastful) myself.
What I mean by this is a veteran that knows the server and its people and a person who will not corrupt the server or use it for their own game.
Also I would suggest to look for someone on the west coast because there are times when all the admins are off and a lot of players are on, but we can't do events because all the admins live on the east coast.
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:37 am

ethan how did u forget about me. I think the major problem is a mix of number 2 and number 3 because there are not a lot of events some people are getting bored. there are also not too many people on the server anymore so the remaining players will get bored.
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:40 am

I don't trust Rack or hobo cause i feel they would be very corrupt... no offense.

Last edited by blue_minotaur on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:15 am

I'm not really a corrupt staff member... If I was. I have been moderator on servers before and I DONT like people abusing powers... (I have experience on seeing people abusing powers on me on MANY servers...) But yeah, If anything, I would apply for moderator. Jussayin.

Oh, and I voted for 2. I would recommend Zacky, Hobo, Rack, (And also not trying to boast) But myself.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Zacky, you were one of my choices but your never on and Nick and I are looking for someone wholl dedicate at leasnt 2 hours a day to this server. Ethan also is a consideration but as i dont see him on as much either. Rack isnt on as much as i would like and he cant be on weekdays. Also the whole different fucking time zone is annoying so yeah.

ZACKY RESPOND TO FORUMN GAME POST
Back to top Go down
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:08 pm

15mtsoi wrote:
Zacky, you were one of my choices but your never on and Nick and I are looking for someone wholl dedicate at leasnt 2 hours a day to this server. Ethan also is a consideration but as i dont see him on as much either. Rack isnt on as much as i would like and he cant be on weekdays. Also the whole different fucking time zone is annoying so yeah.

15 thx for recommending me and the reason i am not on is because my mom told me not to play on the weekdays cause of school but i can try to work something out to my mom but if i am chosen in summer time i play a lot.

EDITED: I though of chosing two new Admins because you have, i think 5 Admins and Nick but two of the Admins, T_lion and MWey (or i think that are part of the name) never come on anymore so you need to replace them.
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Issue 2 and 3 are probably the main ones. But, don't know if many people would agree, but maybe make me become staff? I get home schooled, and i finish it around 12:00-12:30. So if there are players online around that time, I could host those games, so that people that are online around that time have something to do other than mine. I know that the staff normally finish school around 2:00. ( I am no stalker, Dan told me)

So yeah, that is just my opinion.
And it would be great to help out at LiveandLearn Very Happy
Ive been helping out the server, along with my detective in training, pat2011awesome; we have been trying to solve this Chase,Tanner,Kevin and Drac thing.
So yeah, like I said, its my opinion.

-Snyp3r

<3
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:08 pm

ethanbuczel wrote:
15mtsoi wrote:

15 thx for recommending me and the reason i am not on is because my mom told me not to play on the weekdays cause of school but i can try to work something out to my mom but if i am chosen in summer time i play a lot.

EDITED: I though of chosing two new Admins because you have, i think 5 Admins and Nick but two of the Admins, T_lion and MWey (or i think that are part of the name) never come on anymore so you need to replace them.
Well, I can be on almost every day for atleast an hour or two.
Back to top Go down
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Snyp3r_Vip3r wrote:
Issue 2 and 3 are probably the main ones. But, don't know if many people would agree, but maybe make me become staff? I get home schooled, and i finish it around 12:00-12:30. So if there are players online around that time, I could host those games, so that people that are online around that time have something to do other than mine. I know that the staff normally finish school around 2:00. ( I am no stalker, Dan told me)

So yeah, that is just my opinion.
And it would be great to help out at LiveandLearn Very Happy
Ive been helping out the server, along with my detective in training, pat2011awesome; we have been trying to solve this Chase,Tanner,Kevin and Drac thing.
So yeah, like I said, its my opinion.

-Snyp3r

<3

I also think that snyper and/or pat should be admins maybe?
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:28 pm

For the record, i dont plan on making anyone an admin, but mod/staff is an option.

They will have ability to fill mines, host events, and pay players from an admin bank account WICH WE WILL MONITOR DAILY AND IF ANY TRANSACTIONS OVER 5000LP WILL BE REPORTED AND U WILL BE PUNISHED.

But, that is considering the fact i find someone worthy. Snyper, ud make an excellent candidate so im gonna talk to nick tomorrow at school and well work something out.
Back to top Go down
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:43 pm

I like the idea that you guys are putting Mods/Moderators in now. Not just Admins and can i say maybe people don't play because people think the prison is too small? Not to be mean but people can think that. I thought the same thing too but at the same time this was my first prison server then i tried others.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Ok so far we have the following options.

1. We allow mods/staff ability to an admin bank account that holds 5000lp a day. They can pay 1000-2000 to people who win using the account.

2. We set up signs at the end wich teles everyone to spawn and pays the person taht hit it x amount of LP in 20seconds as to stop sign spamming.

3. Were still brainstorming =D
Back to top Go down
spyperson
Beta
Beta
spyperson

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:12 pm

No one wants uncle spy to be staff? Honestly- I know i'm beta and 12 but I shouls still have a chance! I've been playing this server for a while now. also, it's been 3 weeks since I saw nick and I asked him if he would read my staff application. I would be the one mainly on the actual server as I have little to no homework. I sent my staff app a month ago.
Back to top Go down
http://jackygames.com
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:40 pm

spyperson wrote:
No one wants uncle spy to be staff? Honestly- I know i'm beta and 12 but I shouls still have a chance! I've been playing this server for a while now. also, it's been 3 weeks since I saw nick and I asked him if he would read my staff application. I would be the one mainly on the actual server as I have little to no homework. I sent my staff app a month ago.

did i mention that i am 12 too and i'm delta and donated 30 dollars
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:44 pm

Age honostly doesnt matter but we would like our staff to be levelheaded and mature enough to handle certain difficult situations...
Back to top Go down
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:47 pm

15 i love how you don't care about age because i got a 90.00 average on all my marking quarter so i am very smart and i had a server and was Admins or mods on a few servers and the owners liked me alot because i was mature to not make any random crap anywhere
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:12 am

I can still be on 2 hours a day since im semi nocturnal like the times i can be on is around the time u get back from school for about an hour and ya all weekends and my school gives us a lot of holidays which we cant get any homework during. So I am bestest mod ever. Ive also been a test subject for nick and know you guys in real life, I became Omega first, I donated to the server, I vote for the server everyday, I could go on but I won't, so if someone else gets mod before me I shall slap a hobo very hard. Response to blues,"Corrupt" issue with me I am least corrupt hobo might break the server in half. Besides I think I have been banned for no reason about 1000 times so nobody should complain about corruption.
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:57 am

Ok Vivek if you want me to be completely uncorrupted then i'll take away the cake house i gave you and perma ban you the first sign of hacking
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:12 am

Also welcome to Blue is in a really fucking bad mood. Expect stupidity, rage, threats to leave the server, and the possible blocking on skype. Mad
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:29 am

MAJOR Server Issues. Fuck-that-bitch-scared-yao
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:39 pm

I realize that u be in bad moods. PLEASE DONT TAKE AWAY THE CAKE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLOX PLOX PLOX POR FAVOR MEJOR BLUE I EVEN SENT U POEMS ABOUT MINOtAURS( Not found online). Also if you want to know who i recommend it would be snyper.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:59 pm

Well considering vivek gets special holidays unlike americans like-

1. Praise Alah day.

2. Praise Cow Day.

3. Lamb Day.

4.Allahu akbar day.

5. Medical Indian Stereortype day.

6. Sex position day.

7. Concept of 0 day.

8. Curry day.

9. Taliban day.

10. THE ABOVE HOLIDAYS ARE TOTALLY REAL AND NOT JUST RACIST STEROTYPES MADE BY MY FRIENDS AND I.
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:44 pm

The funny thing is is about half of those are actually real they just have different ummm terms used. Blue to make u feel better I gave u a plus rep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR Server Issues.   MAJOR Server Issues. Empty

Back to top Go down

MAJOR Server Issues.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next