LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
steam nodus christian Videomrz DRac44 tanner snow
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Kevinmont unban appeal :)

Go down 
+5
15mtsoi
Snyp3r_Vip3r
VideoMrz
thehobonator
kevinmont
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kevinmont
Alpha
Alpha

unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) Empty
PostSubject: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:57 pm

The Ban Hammer has spoken

i was ip banned by snow_zero a little over a month ago for what i believe to be unsuitable reasons. Of course, it's expected that i think that they are unsuitable reasons, but before he banned me, he said that "he was banning me because he was getting complaints"

i don't think this is a suitable reason to ban me from the server.

it was said that i was "dead weight" to the server by multiple people, and i know that these people were heavily influencing in snow's decision to ban me. but it is my belief that someone who is "dead weight" would not be Delta, own a shop (and sell/buy from members) and welcome every member into the server (in most cases before anyone else) with a smile. i think it is also necessary to mention that i have also given quite a few tours of the server to brand new members.

People also accuse me of hacking, which is blatantly false and has been proven by more than 1 admin on several occasions.

I'm asking to be unbanned, because love live and learn and wish to once again be a part of its day to day community.
Back to top Go down
thehobonator
Beta
Beta
thehobonator

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:30 pm

hacking spawn killing hacking while spawn killing xraying xraying while fastbreaking being a douche being a douche while hacking being a douch while spawn killing being a douche while spawn killing by hacking being a douche by spawn killing while hacking while xray while getting butt fucked by your 2 gay lovers (chase and charlz).
Back to top Go down
kevinmont
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:33 pm

well....

not only is that a fallacy, but i also find that to be not very constructive in this civilized dispute.
Back to top Go down
thehobonator
Beta
Beta
thehobonator

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:39 pm

me no speak retard language. in general YOU HACK YOUR A DOUCHE AND YOU SUCK YOUR BOYFRIENDS' DICKS.

being civil is for pussys. unless your gandhi. gandhi is epic.
Back to top Go down
kevinmont
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:46 pm

from what I've read, it seems to me that it is impossible for you to have a mature conversation with anyone, so from hence forth i will be ignoring all of your posts.

(thehobonator)
Back to top Go down
VideoMrz
Beta
Beta
VideoMrz

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:53 am

Well Kevin, I dont think you're a bad player, and I have not seen you hack.

I believe you should have second chance or whatever
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:58 pm

Hey Kevin, whats with calling me a hick bro? Im no hick, im British. And why Snow banned you, he had a perfect explanation. You always, find your way out of trouble. And you say that you exploit the rules. A person such as yourself stating that they enjoy LiveandLearn, wouldn't exploit the rules. They would follow them, no questions asked. But your group of idiotic friends, in which i will be calling them your "posse" has terrorized this server, in scamming "outside the box" by you selling tools to the normal players, and them paying you. Then you would have your friend Chase, kill them, and he would give the items back to you. And you finding more ways outside of the map? The proof we have gathered, you cant deny it, not anymore. Not how you and your "posse" have been doing that for the longest time ever.

So Kevin, you don't have a "say" in this. We don't need assholes like you and your "posse" on this server.

End of Story,
Case Closed.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:11 pm

FOr the record, we gave kevin,chase,and tanner about 5 chances each.

After we received more than 10 private messages, forumn posts, and seeing it for ourselves, we decided to finally take action as it was obvious that they wouldnt change they're behaviour. Please dont spam forumns now and good day
Back to top Go down
Pat 2011 Awesome
Beta
Beta
Pat 2011 Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:41 pm

kevinmont wrote:
from what I've read, it seems to me that it is impossible for you to have a mature conversation with anyone, so from hence forth i will be ignoring all of your posts.

(thehobonator)

You shut your dirty whore mouth kevin!
Back to top Go down
kevinmont
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:14 pm

to pat: i never had a problem with you, so i have no idea why you are calling me a whore. i am also failing to see how that is of any worth to the conversation.

to snyper: stop twisting my words. also, you are severely misusing quotation marks. i suggest you look up how to use them. also, i never called you a "hick".
that was not me. i don't make derogatory, useless comments like that.

to 15: i am no longer associated with tanner, and chase quite minecraft. i believe one of your favorite statements is "pics or it didn't happen"

the only picture i found of me on the forums was of me and mj xp farming in member mine (which i stopped because it wasn't worth doing anymore)

i'm aware that whenever an admin get on the server, they usually teleport strait to me to see if i'm doing anything that is against the rules. i personally find this sort of comical, but i can see how it could be seen as necessary. i have treated admins with nothing but respect and i have taken the generous warnings (no more than 3) with all seriousness. i would also like to point out that perhaps one of those warnings (issued by blue) was for a legitimate reason.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:59 pm

ACtually, there were pictures of you flying out of delta as well as a video of you and tanner flying i nspawn. Also your repetivie spawn camping started to piss the players, and me off.

This was Nicks final decisions anyway so your banned permanently.

Thank you for your time
Back to top Go down
kevinmont
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:08 pm

i don't spawn camp.

if i DO kill a member by accident, i give them their stuff back (and usually MORE)

and it is either lag or a clever photoshop, because i have never used nodus and i use an unmodded jar. i think mods take all the fun out of minecraft. i have been tested for mods on MULTIPLE occasions and all have come up negative.

also, the only players that are REALLY getting pissed of at me are pat and snyper.

i don't know why pat is mad at me, because i always thought we were friends, and snyper is mad at tanner. and for some reason if you hate tanner, you all of a sudden hate me

note: also would like a link to all "evidence" against me
Back to top Go down
thehobonator
Beta
Beta
thehobonator

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:20 pm

kevinmont wrote:
i don't spawn camp.

if i DO kill a member by accident, i give them their stuff back (and usually MORE)

and it is either lag or a clever photoshop, because i have never used nodus and i use an unmodded jar. i think mods take all the fun out of minecraft. i have been tested for mods on MULTIPLE occasions and all have come up negative.

also, the only players that are REALLY getting pissed of at me are pat and snyper.

i don't know why pat is mad at me, because i always thought we were friends, and snyper is mad at tanner. and for some reason if you hate tanner, you all of a sudden hate me

note: also would like a link to all "evidence" against me
never read more bull shit in my life
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:05 am

Im just saying that most members see anyone with tanner , chase or whatever that posse thing snyper was talking about all as the same people. We also really do have a vid and a few pics idk if i can send u think link u should ask 15 or something. You also cant really argue against this ban since Nick said it was final.
Back to top Go down
ElwayTebow715
Alpha
Alpha
ElwayTebow715

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:05 pm

I've been friends with Kevin for a while and I know for a fact that he never hacks. He is a very smart MC player and that is why he knows so many glitches. I am sure that if he is ever unbanned he won't try and exploit those anymore. To be honest all those pictures of people "flying" are stupid. You could easily just take a screenie of them jumping and make it look like they're flying.

Hobo I think it's funny how you ALWAYS accuse people of hacking when you have hacks yourself. XD

I hope Kevin gets unbanned because he has never had hacks or anything and trys to help out the server.
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Well, Nick DID say that his ban is final. He probably wont get unbanned
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:42 am

Kevin, you have called me a Hick countless times. I have photo proof, and Nick has logs. And I'm not twisting your words, you just assume that I am so you can bullshit your way out of trouble yet again. And as for you Elway, your lack of knowledge towards what has happened to this server for the past few months, is causing you to side with Kevin. And yes, Kevin does have hacks, everyone knows that by now. And Hobo having hacks? He's not using it to affect the newcomers. He doesn't spawn kill them. He doesn't kill our player base. But Kevin on the other hand....

You know, I'm not going to bother arguing with an impenetrable little prick.

Kevin, why don't you sit down with your parents, and have them talk you through your manners, and etiquette in society.

P.S.
Elway, please stop xraying Sigma mine.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ElwayTebow715
Alpha
Alpha
ElwayTebow715

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Since that "lack of knowledge" is so important, would you please explain to me what's so bad?

And Tanner xrays all the mines btw. Not me. (When was the last time you've found an ironb block in Delta?) yeah. Same here.
Back to top Go down
kevinmont
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:15 pm

snyper:

every time someone says i hack, all i do is laugh. because i am probably the only one on the server (aside from a few people) that has never (NEVER) had a modded minecraft.jar except for a brief period when i had rei's minimap installed...

as for me calling you a hick... if i really did, then i apologize for that, it just doesn' sound like something i would say. but i'm not really THAT sorry, because i have been called MUCH worse by you and YOUR "posse"

as for you telling me to improve my manners...

Lol.

also you ARE twisting my words. i ONCE made a JOKE about me exploiting the rules because everyone said i did. i immediately said "jk jk" after i said it (which you failed to capture in your screenshot) and i even said "i'm sure you've already taken a screenshot of that and posted it on the forums to try to get me banned" in which you responded "yup"

sooo... i would appreciate it if you didn't twist the truth in your favor. and i think that might fall under the "manners need improvement" category.
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:32 pm

I am not twisting your words. Your "posse" has driven this war. You are banned.
End of story.

And as for you Elway. Kevins "posse" terrorized the server. We lost well over 10 people because of his "posse" so that is it. They also broke numerous rules, and yet, they always managed to bullshit their way out of trouble. And sorry for accusing you Elway.

And your statement, Kevin. About you saying that I twist your words, is obviously false. You yourself said that you exploit the rules. And the stuff you did, really shows that you do, infact exploit the rules.

Like I said, your banned, Get over it.

I rest my case, until the little impenetrable prick tries to lie again.
Until then, we shall have justice.
Back to top Go down
kevinmont
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:39 pm

first off...

you're. means "you are"

second... we terrorize the server?? i feel like that is a gross exaggeration. war? what do you think this is??? there's no "war". you DO twist my words.

i have broken the rules ONCE and was given a fair warning. other than that, you're bull shitting.

also i would like the names of the "over ten people" you lost because of "me and my posse"

also... i would prefer if you stopped calling me "impenetrable". it kinda creeps me out.

and you calling me a prick? a good example of what i was talking about earlier. that kind of childish name calling has no place on a forum page.

End of story.
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:54 pm

No one likes a grammar nazi...unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) 400px-Grammar_Nazi_Icon_Text.svg
Back to top Go down
thehobonator
Beta
Beta
thehobonator

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:50 pm

well im backing from being grounded so time to lay shit down

elway you hack and were the original sigma xrayer. i dont hack any more captain shit head. kevin is a pretty retarded player by making his hacking obvuse as fuck. and yes, no one likes grammer nazis
Back to top Go down
kevinmont
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:50 pm

did you not JUST hear me?

i don't have a modded .jar

i have been tested VERY often for one and have never failed. why??

BECAUSE I DON'T CHEAT

i'm sick of people saying i do.
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:59 pm

Kevin, Kevin, Kevin.
First off, don't call me a hick you inbred cunt.
Second, I don't twist words.
Third, you and your pussy "posse" killed our player base.
Fourth, Endless is right, no one likes a grammar nazi, so get your inbred ass out of here.
Fifth, Yes you are an impenetrable prick.
And lastly, your a fucking idiot. And you know it.

kthxbye

P.S.
If you reply to this Kevin, you obviously are an attention whore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevinmont unban appeal :)   unban - Kevinmont unban appeal :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kevinmont unban appeal :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next