Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Drac44 Camping me in my House.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
avatar

Posts : 491
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 19
Location : Beyond the Universe.

PostSubject: Drac44 Camping me in my House.   Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:00 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=al8vkQzU3Fg


Dat Proof.
Might I also say, he made wristband24 quit the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElwayTebow715
Alpha
Alpha
avatar

Posts : 63
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Drac44 Camping me in my House.   Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:46 pm

This was actually quite a while ago. Jakenorris was still alpha, so was A1, and Kevin was unbanned.

DRac has since said that he doesn't kill anyone. Ask him the next time he comes on.

And besides, maybe you deserved to be killed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pat 2011 Awesome
Beta
Beta
avatar

Posts : 127
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-07-05
Age : 19
Location : Reykjavik, Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Drac44 Camping me in my House.   Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:00 pm

ElwayTebow715 wrote:


And besides, maybe you deserved to be killed.

you do realize how much of an dick move that is....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
avatar

Posts : 491
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 19
Location : Beyond the Universe.

PostSubject: Re: Drac44 Camping me in my House.   Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:05 pm

ElwayTebow715 wrote:
This was actually quite a while ago. Jakenorris was still alpha, so was A1, and Kevin was unbanned.

DRac has since said that he doesn't kill anyone. Ask him the next time he comes on.

And besides, maybe you deserved to be killed.
Maybe i did, but he spawn camped me in my house. I wouldve been fine with 1 kill. But killing not only me, but wristband, a1 and pat multiple times is spawn killing us. And the fact that this happened long ago doesnt change the fact that he broke rules. Action must be taken, and as the rules state, people spawn camping with god stuff, their god stuff will be taken away.
So Bobby, it is best for you to stay out of this, as you have no chance of winning an argument. This is solid proof, and actions will be taken.
Good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElwayTebow715
Alpha
Alpha
avatar

Posts : 63
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Drac44 Camping me in my House.   Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:07 am

Snyp3r_Vip3r wrote:
ElwayTebow715 wrote:
This was actually quite a while ago. Jakenorris was still alpha, so was A1, and Kevin was unbanned.

DRac has since said that he doesn't kill anyone. Ask him the next time he comes on.

And besides, maybe you deserved to be killed.
Maybe i did, but he spawn camped me in my house. I wouldve been fine with 1 kill. But killing not only me, but wristband, a1 and pat multiple times is spawn killing us. And the fact that this happened long ago doesnt change the fact that he broke rules. Action must be taken, and as the rules state, people spawn camping with god stuff, their god stuff will be taken away.
So Bobby, it is best for you to stay out of this, as you have no chance of winning an argument. This is solid proof, and actions will be taken.
Good day.

LOL. Spawn camping...at your house? How the hell does that work? DRac wasn't spawn camping, he got into your house and killed you everytime you walked back.

DRac did kill people, yes. But not anywhere near spawn.

Your argument is invalid, Dmitri.

Good day to you sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
avatar

Posts : 411
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2012-05-24
Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

PostSubject: Re: Drac44 Camping me in my House.   Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:10 am

Its basically standing in the pvp section of a mine and not letting any people of the rank enter the mine or store there. Basically the same as being pvped in a place you need to go to aka your house. So if thats fine to you elway then I guess this isnt considered camping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
avatar

Posts : 491
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 19
Location : Beyond the Universe.

PostSubject: Re: Drac44 Camping me in my House.   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:01 pm

ElwayTebow715 wrote:
Snyp3r_Vip3r wrote:
ElwayTebow715 wrote:
This was actually quite a while ago. Jakenorris was still alpha, so was A1, and Kevin was unbanned.

DRac has since said that he doesn't kill anyone. Ask him the next time he comes on.

And besides, maybe you deserved to be killed.
Maybe i did, but he spawn camped me in my house. I wouldve been fine with 1 kill. But killing not only me, but wristband, a1 and pat multiple times is spawn killing us. And the fact that this happened long ago doesnt change the fact that he broke rules. Action must be taken, and as the rules state, people spawn camping with god stuff, their god stuff will be taken away.
So Bobby, it is best for you to stay out of this, as you have no chance of winning an argument. This is solid proof, and actions will be taken.
Good day.

LOL. Spawn camping...at your house? How the hell does that work? DRac wasn't spawn camping, he got into your house and killed you everytime you walked back.

DRac did kill people, yes. But not anywhere near spawn.

Your argument is invalid, Dmitri.

Good day to you sir.
Just Like Rack said, if you dont consider that camping. Then thats you, but he broke rules, and he needs to be punished.
Good day to you ma'am!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DRac44
Alpha
Alpha
avatar

Posts : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 20
Location : US of A

PostSubject: Re: Drac44 Camping me in my House.   Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:52 pm

I know i'm posting this a little late. I don't see this as breaking the rules because it's not spawn, but it was a dick move. So yeah... sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Drac44 Camping me in my House.   

Back to top Go down
 
Drac44 Camping me in my House.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» A Doll's House & Ghosts Complete Edition Released
» The ultimate Car guy's House....
» The house is coming along nicely.
» Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests
» House of Wolf Demo Released

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LiveAndLearn Prison Server :: LiveAndLearn Prison :: Player Reports-
Jump to: