LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Videomrz nodus snow tanner DRac44 christian steam
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game

Go down 
+3
2zacky
blue_minotaur
15mtsoi
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game Empty
PostSubject: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:52 pm

Well here we are again, on my fourth or fifth forumn game idea, i actually hope i can get enough people to start it. So heres the plot!

1372 AD

The flames licked angrilly at my feet as i slowly walked down the obsidian pathway to the throne. His hand on a demonic purple sword, the skulls of millions at his feet. As i approach him, he leers down at me and snarls "What do you want RUNT?"
My lip trembles a little as i slowly kneel, presenting a royal decree from the king of Parcia. The Kaiser, or so he calls himself flicks his hand and the scroll zooms towards him.
He opens int slowly and reads "Dear mighty Kaiser, it has come to our attention blah blah blah, pillaging killing, blah blah crimes as follows, turn yourself in- HAH!" He laughs and rips the message in half. He then looks down at me with those fearsome eyes and says "You must have been very unlucky to have been chosen for this task of delivering this message..."
He gets up slowly and i seem to be paralyzed with fear, for my legs have stoped working. He looks down at me and his claw rises, and i blacked out.

-King of Parcia-

The king was looking out at his vast empire from the comfort of his castle. As he surveys the vast, calm, rolling hills, decorated with small pockets of villages. The beautiful crystal blue sea splashing against the rocks, and the toll of the church bells ringing. His smile quickly turns to a deep frown as he sees a pure black hawk flying towards his castle. It lands on his window sill and sticks out its talon. The king slowly walks over and gently takes the cylinder from the hawks leg, before it screeches loudly and flies away.
The king opens the cylinder, and a bloody finger falls out, with the ring of divine attached to it, the same ring his messanger wore.
He sighs to himself and looks out in the distance.
Will this menace every cease?

-300 Years Later-

"...and that kids, is how the family of Ulric put down the mighty Kaiser and samed the kingdom of Parica forevver!"
The kids cheered and sister Silvia smiled at their happy faces. Her great great grandpa, the messanger metioned above, was decorated for bravery after Kaiser was killed. It took no fewer than fourty thousand strong of the kingdoms most skilled knights, magicians, and archers to put down Kaiser and 20 of his men. The thought of such a great and powerful evil still haunts many of the elderly.
In the slums of Klaus, the great capital of Parcia, Sister Silvia works at the temple, educating children who she knows will be picked up by gangs and helping the less fortunate, as well as teaching the ways of the great divine...
A peaceful life is upon Parcia =D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright so basically there are seven different kingdoms in this continent sourrounded by water. Parica is the center kingdom and the center hub of trade. Its capital being Klaus. I will be mainnly focusing on Parcia and goings on inside of it but imagine a circlem with parcia being the inner circle and souroounded by 6 other nations inragged borders.

Klaus is composed of 5 major things, the Kings Grounds, which consists of the kings castle, majority of the nobles, and many expensive shops. The marketplace is the largest part of Klaus and trade is always going on here. Then come the Guild Grounds, where the majority of the middle class lives and special guild houses, where masters of their trade, be it fighting to cooking, house and teach their apprentices. Then come the poor districts, split up into 2 major areas. The Raggars and the Gaunts, the two major gangs that run the slums and ghettos of Klaus. Every poor person lives here and there is only one temple, where our dear sister silvia teaches. The streets are riddled with poverty and kids abnd together to take care of families and join gangs. A secret division known as the Order of The Dragon, is a gang that runs all of Klaus, theiving from even the nobles, They are the most skilled and fear nobody.

so where do YOU fit in in all of this?
Well you are a 15-17 year old whos been born and rasied in (Raggar/Gaunt) territory and spend days on end patrolling the streets with your gang buddies, trying to make money for your family to get by. You have no idea of your future, or of your talents, but you are sure theres something special about you...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ign-
In game character age (15-17)-
Class(THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE OF EACH CLASS SO ONCE ONE IS CHOSEN, ITS GONE)
-Mage
-Rogue
-Knight
-Archer
-Priest
-Alchemist
BRIEF writing passage to show your not a complete retard-
Personal traits you want your character to have (Ex. Nervous in battle, etc.)

heres a pic of Kaiser
15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game Rheinmetal
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Ign- Blue
In game character age (15-17)- 17
Class- knight
BRIEF writing passage to show your not a complete retard- I sigh heavily not being able to get the thought of those claws out of my head. I stride down the road (getting the same odd stares) when I stop in front of an all too familiar street. I start walking down the street as I think of the girl that lives there. Her name is Tammy. She somehow always knows how to make me smile, and is the only human that I actually like. She is a fairly short girl, and although only being 2 years short of heading to the academy herself, she has terrible control over her magic powers. But she does possess a knack for healing magic. It's essentially the only type of magic that she can use that doesn't cause some sort of disaster. I walk towards her families cottage. It's a fairly small house, but so are most houses in the area so it fits in perfectly. I knock roughly on the door a few times and wait. Not long after her older brother slowly opens the door, and peers around the corner. He gives me a look of disgust, and hurries back inside. I can hear him bellow "Tammy!! Your monster's here!!" I growl slightly, but control myself. Tammy opens the door and her face lights up when she see's me. "Blue!" she bellows as she jumps at me. I catch her body with ease and hold her up as she burrows her head into my shoulder. "I missed you Blue" she whispers.
"I know" I whisper as I lightly rub her back.
"You're going away so soon and you don't visit until now?" she ponders
"I'm sorry" I say with a tone of deep regret. "I've been extremely busy, and just couldn't make it"
"It's alright" She says. "I can't believe you're actually heading to the academy.
"I know" I say "I can barely believe it myself.
"Her face gets even brighter as she let's out an excited shriek. "Blue!! Tonight's the night!!!"
"What night?" I ask
"The night the fire lilies blossom. You remember our spot right?"
How could I forget about the fire blossoms? The fire blossoms are a flower that only bloom once every 5 years. There's an old cave up on a mountain where i used to hide a lot of the time. That's actually where Tammy and I first met.
"Of course I remember where it is" I say as i give her a reassuring smile.
"Alright" she says "get there right at midnight" I place her down gently and begin to walk away
"I wouldn't miss it for the world" I bellow.
(ps. totally not copy pasta from the old forum game)
Personal traits you want your character to have - Loyal to a fault. Has an incredibly strong sense of justice.
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm

Ign- zack
In game character age (15-17)- 16
-Priest=
BRIEF writing passage to show your not a complete retard- 15 you dare insult me with this challange. Just read any previous posts/ passages from me.
Personal traits you want your character to have (Ex. Nervous in battle, etc.)- Clam, quiet, scholar, prefers not to associate with others
Back to top Go down
Drac
Alpha
Alpha
Drac

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:53 pm

Ign- Drac
Class- Rogue
BRIEF writing passage to show your not a complete retard- I am Drac, a thief that crawls through the night in the damp sewer systems. Nobody will ever know what I truly am, but they will all know who I am. I raid houses at night and if I am caught the owner of the house will have their throat cut out. Any survivors of my raids will live the rest of their lives in agony, only to remember my dilated pupils.
Personal traits you want your character to have- Senses of a cat/raccoon. Pupils dilate during battle so I can see what my enemy cannot. And a long black and white tail.
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:15 am

Ign- Blue
In game character age (15-17)- 17
Class- knight
BRIEF writing passage to show your not a complete retard- I sigh heavily not being able to get the thought of those claws out of my head. I stride down the road (getting the same odd stares) when I stop in front of an all too familiar street. I start walking down the street as I think of the girl that lives there. Her name is Tammy. She somehow always knows how to make me smile, and is the only human that I actually like. She is a fairly short girl, and although only being 2 years short of heading to the academy herself, she has terrible control over her magic powers. But she does possess a knack for healing magic. It's essentially the only type of magic that she can use that doesn't cause some sort of disaster. I walk towards her families cottage. It's a fairly small house, but so are most houses in the area so it fits in perfectly. I knock roughly on the door a few times and wait. Not long after her older brother slowly opens the door, and peers around the corner. He gives me a look of disgust, and hurries back inside. I can hear him bellow "Tammy!! Your monster's here!!" I growl slightly, but control myself. Tammy opens the door and her face lights up when she see's me. "Blue!" she bellows as she jumps at me. I catch her body with ease and hold her up as she burrows her head into my shoulder. "I missed you Blue" she whispers.
"I know" I whisper as I lightly rub her back.
"You're going away so soon and you don't visit until now?" she ponders
"I'm sorry" I say with a tone of deep regret. "I've been extremely busy, and just couldn't make it"
"It's alright" She says. "I can't believe you're actually heading to the academy.
"I know" I say "I can barely believe it myself.
"Her face gets even brighter as she let's out an excited shriek. "Blue!! Tonight's the night!!!"
"What night?" I ask
"The night the fire lilies blossom. You remember our spot right?"
How could I forget about the fire blossoms? The fire blossoms are a flower that only bloom once every 5 years. There's an old cave up on a mountain where i used to hide a lot of the time. That's actually where Tammy and I first met.
"Of course I remember where it is" I say as i give her a reassuring smile.
"Alright" she says "get there right at midnight" I place her down gently and begin to walk away
"I wouldn't miss it for the world" I bellow.
(ps. totally not copy pasta from the old forum game)
Personal traits you want your character to have - Loyal to a fault. Has an incredibly strong sense of justice.
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:52 pm

Ign-Infinity
In game character age (15-17)-16
Class-Archer

BRIEF writing passage to show your not a complete retard- Wesley, Ive done this already. Like Zacky said, look at my previous sign up sheet.
Personal traits you want your character to have (Ex. Nervous in battle, etc.)
Has Survival Instinct, like Lara Croft.

Picture of Infinity:
15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game Arrowb10
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:51 pm

no
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:54 pm

Ok so apparently vivek can't play cause he's busy (evident from the above response) so imma just go back to being what i said for the knight... and yea... and ... bacon
Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:57 pm

Ign- Nick
Alchemist
BRIEF writing passage to show your not a complete retard-

--- Nick 5 years ago ---
I have studied with the great alchemical masters of our time and have delved into the secrets of the natural elements. By combining certain aspects and essences, I can create potions that can do nearly anything, from stealth to healing to resilience. With the death of my mother, the goal of my studies to distill the elixir of life, which only exists in lore and legend. Never again shall man face death and feel the same pain I have. I have no idea where to start, but I'm giving it everything I've got.

--- Nick today ---
I've done it! I've finally created the perfect combination, one that will bless me and my ancestors with the spirit of alchemical mastery and pride! It has taken all of my efforts, but I have finally created it! The perfect BEER! WOOT! Right so after I wore myself out searching for the exilir of life I ran out of money and needed some income to support my brothers. So, I was hired by this local pub called "The Goat's Hoof". It's kind of a crappy place, but I don't mid, since I'm paid 2 eggs a day. My job is to make beer for the head of the pub (whose not exactly the nicest person), and I've been doing it for three years! Don'y get me wrong, the elixir of life is still my goal, but I prioritize my family over that silly potion right now.

15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game Stock-photo-11270745-beer-maker-antique-design-illustrations
Back to top Go down
https://liveandlearn.forumotion.com
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:02 pm

well we have the starting 5, whichi is really all i need, ill wait 2 days to see if any straggler wants to be mage, if not ill somehow implement him.
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Make the mage be some hot busty blonde.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:33 am

Im gonna make this game more interactive on the players aprt and i will be keeping active track on amount of gold people have, ill prob update it every post.

Ok so im gonna a bit of an intro here, basically im pretty sure u all know the specilazitions on most of the classes, Ex: knight = tank and melee, Rogue=stealth and daggers, etc.

I wanted players to be able to customize their characters a bit so here you go.

DEFAULT TRAITS/SKILLS, CANNOT BE CHANGED

Key=
1=Horrendous, Cant use at all
2= Ok, can hold his on for a while but is not the greatest with it
3=Adept, Has a great understanding of it
4=Master, knows everything about it

Skills-

Swords
Daggers
Hammers
Axes
Bows
Cross Bows
Light Magic
Dark Magic
Divine Magic
Throwing Knives
Brewing
Alchemy
Chemistry
Heavy Armor
Light Armor
Round Shields (Lighter, Less Defence)
Square Shields (Durable, More defence, Heavy)
Tower Shields (Covers whole body, Up to 300 Pounds in weight)
Seige Weapons
Pyromaniac Weapons
Explosives

Rogue-
Cross Bows-2
Bows- 2
Daggers-2
Throwing Knives-2
Light Armor-2
All Else- 1

Knight
Heavy Armor-2
Swords-2
Hammers-2
Axes-2
Square Shields-2
Tower Shields-2
All Else- 1

Preist
Divine Magic-3
Light Magic-2
Daggers-2
Light Armor-2
All Else- 1

Alchemist
Chemistry-2
Brewing-2
Alchemy-2
Explosives-2
Light Armor-2
All Else- 1

Archer-
Bows-3
Cross Bow-2
Light Armor-2
Throwing Knives-2
Seige Weapons-2
Pyromaniac-2
Explosives-2
All Else- 1

Heres where you get a choice, EACH person is allowed to raise ANY ONE SKILL to 3, and ANY TWO SKILLS to 2.
U can choose to not raise them at all and gain 100 gold for the 2 raise, and 150 for the 3 raise. Each character starts with 100 gold and buys stuff from a shop list that i will supply, THE STARTING SHOP LIST IS LIMITED TIME AND WILL NOT BE AVALIABLE LATER IN GAME.

Ex, a dagger sword appears in starting shop, it will not appear in game for later use.

Each weapon wil have description and some sort of special functions.
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:53 am

Here's mine:

Preist
Divine Magic-3
Light Magic-2
Dark Magic-3
Daggers-2
Light Armor-2
All Else- 1

100 gold

Last edited by 2zacky on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:36 am

ok zacky so ur not using ur 2 upgrades?
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:49 am

This shall be mine it seems.
Knight
Heavy Armor-2
Swords-3
Hammers-2
Axes-2
Square Shields-2
Tower Shields-2
Siege Weapons-2
All Else- 1
Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:26 pm

Alchemist
Chemistry-2
Brewing-2
Alchemy-3
Explosives-2
Light Armor-2
Divine Magic - 2
All Else- 1

and I collect my 100 gold
Back to top Go down
https://liveandlearn.forumotion.com
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:58 pm

Does that mean i can raise my level 3 skill to a level 4? Because you can have a skill master from your number chart thingy.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:00 pm

how about
NO
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:03 pm

15mtsoi wrote:
how about
NO
ok, so we can increase a level 2 skill to a level 3. Sorry if i am asking dumb questions. Had a fever for 2 days and have a migraine
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:10 pm

u can also increase lvl 1 to lvl 3 but only one of them
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:14 pm

Bows-3
Cross Bow-2
Light Armor-3
Throwing Knives-3
Seige Weapons-2
Pyromaniac-2
Explosives-2
All Else- 1

I think this is correct. If not:

Bows-3
Cross Bow-2
Light Armor-3
Throwing Knives-2
Seige Weapons-2
Pyromaniac-2
Explosives-2
All Else- 1
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:25 pm

U CAN ONLY RAISE ONE THING TO 3

U CAN ONLY RAISE 2 THINGS TO 2

U ARE NOT ADDING TO THE CURRENT SCORE

U NEED TO REDO URS DMITRI
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:35 am

15mtsoi wrote:
U CAN ONLY RAISE ONE THING TO 3

U CAN ONLY RAISE 2 THINGS TO 2

U ARE NOT ADDING TO THE CURRENT SCORE

U NEED TO REDO URS DMITRI
Ffs Wesrey.
Bows-3
Cross Bow-2
Light Armor-3
Throwing Knives-2
Seige Weapons-2
Pyromaniac-2
Explosives-2
All Else- 1
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:41 am

ok so the gold payout is as follows

you default start with 100

Blue-200
Nick-200
Infinity-300
Drac
Zacky-300

DRAC RESPOND LOASFLAOSDFOJ;DSAFDSALKFDSAFDSA
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:35 pm

DRAC RESPOND HOLYIU FKDHSAGFHDASFKLDSAHF SAFSD;AJLKFSDAFHSDVJBALKHJBKFLIUSADHBFSDAO FSDKJLF SVHFILDS MSKLA B SBAIUODFOPISDV
H

SOMEONE ELSE CAN TAKE HIS SPOT ANYTIME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game   15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game Empty

Back to top Go down

15mtsoi-"Kaiser"RPG Forumn Game
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next