LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
nodus Videomrz steam DRac44 tanner snow christian
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nations At War

Go down 
+5
blue_minotaur
Stimlime
RackOlamb
2zacky
15mtsoi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

Nations At War - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Lol i like the battle spheres addition, but now everyones gonna use combat as a situation cause i used it lol nice one tho blue.

Nick again, glad to see your spending your work time on this...

zacky if possible, please redo your post
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:48 pm

I just did a battle thing cause the whole "I saw her on the other side of the room, and couldn't look away" bullcrap is boring
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:31 pm

As i walk in to my enchanting class i notice for the first time a shy girl who sat in the corner was staring at me. I glance at her for a second then i look away returning to my seat. "This enchanting shit is hard" i mutter to myself. i glance again back at the girl and she is still staring at me, I look away once again and then stare at the board wondering who I would take to Cadet's ball. I stare at the clock waiting to see when class was over because I needed a date and fast. *Ring* the bell marking the end of classes rung and i stood up and held my books in my left hand. As i glance over at my books i realized i was missing one. I frantically search under the desk and across the classroom. The room had basically emptied by now and i was having a migraine trying to remember where i put my book. Then the shy girl from the beginning walked up to me and said,"umm.....u left this at the enchanting tables and i thought i would return it to you." I look at her for a while as her face turned a redish color. Then i said," Wait are you blushing" her face turned even more red as she lifted up her head to frantically deny it. Then to calm her down i said," Never mind and thanks a lot for giving me my book back I don't know what i would have done without it." Then we both walked out of the classroom thinking that mabye she had a crush on me. Then i quickly denied it saying to myself who would have a crush on a freak with lamchops as a weapon. I didnt even know the girls name, but I think I have a crush on her to. The next day i find a note outside my door saying if u want your girl come to the abandoned warehouse on elm street. I didnt even know what had happened but my body started moving by it self. I immediately sprinted to the abandoned warehouse with nothing on my mind but that one girl whose name i never knew. I jumped of the railing of the school freefalling towards the ground. Then i bend my knee while kneeling down and landed perfectly on the ground with the exception of a few scratches from the tree branches that scraped me on my way down. Like an unstoppable force i jolted forward and moved quicker than i ever thought I would. I wondered why did I care about this girl so much I barely even knew her then a tear rolled down my face. then i realized it," I never wanted her to get hurt, she was kind to me, she didnt care if I used weird weapons and I loved her. The warehouse slowly coming in to view I make a final sprint towards the opening. Then as soon as i enter I see her on the floor silent, unmoving. I run toward her , but as im running I hear a loud BAM. The door was shut behind me as i stare at the people who had done so. They were all people who were in my classes.I immediately say," What has she ever done to you"
They respond, "nothing she was merely bait to lure you out"
Getting louder I say,"She never deserved this"
and they respond cockily saying," Well guess what I don't give a shit I hate you, how did you become Kaiser's cursor I was clearly more fit to become a cursor"
As the expression on my face changes in to a furious look I yell," IS THAT WAT THIS IS ABOUT A FUCKING TITLE"
"Oh course it is positions mean everything" says the person I determine is their leader. There was about 10 people in the room al staring me down, they had knives and some of them look like they were moderately good mages. I whip out my lamchops and say," WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM ILL SLAUGHTER YOU".
They respond by charging at me. I trigger a flame enchant on my left lamchop flying towards a person wielding a dagger scorching half his body and drilling his body into a metal wall. while i evade knife attacks from several different people I use a fire crafting to retrieve fire from a nearby furnace and converted it into a fireball I shot it out at a nearby attacker knocking him unconcious. Then use my lamchops ice enchantment to freeze the knifes that the attackers where holding. Then i surrounded myself with a wind enchantment from my lamchops that sent the nearby attackers flying in to walls. With the weak fighters out of the way i focused my attention to the last three remaining. 1 was the leader and the other 2 were sword users. The two sword users charged me slashed at me with there swords one of them got a direct hit while the other one grazed me. I coughed up some blood as I fell down but immediately got back up thinking, I must protect this girl I must protect this girl. COmpletely furous the flame enchants on my lamchops were scorching hot as i charged and melted their sword with the heat from my lamchops. Then i took both of their heads and bashed them together as hard as I could. Then I slowly walked over to the boss who was now cowering in fear.
He said," Dont you touch me MY FATHER IS A MILITARY COMMANDER HE CAN HAVE THE WHOLE MILITARY OF BARTONIA AT YOUR DOORSTEP WHENEVER HE WANTS".
I respond with," I dont give a fuck" as i bash him with my lamchops hearing a crunching noise as i hit his skull. I mutter to myself," i hope i didnt kill the guy". I walk around looking at the bodys and making sure that all the people i hit were just unconscious and not dead. I got extremely furious at these people. Then i felt a searing pain i look at myself and covered in countless wounds. Groan. I felt faint then i mutter to myself, "looks like i fought a little too hard here". I fall on the floor.
30 minutes pass
I hear a voices. its faint but I hear a voice. "RACK". Someones calling my name. I slowly open my eyes as the blinding light forces me to shut them again. then i slowly start to open them again and i see the girl from the enchanting class wrapping up my wounds. I look up and say," Hey there". She starts to cry when she sees that i'm fine and i just need rest. Then she whispers in to my ear "thank you" as she kisses me. Her lips felt so soft and warm. It was impossible for me not to be allured by this. SHocked and stunned I lay on the ground realizing what just happened. She whispers," My name is Yuno by the way" Then she finally asks me," UMM i wanted to ask you this for a while now, but will you go to the Cadets ball with me". I and i respond slowly and softly," BY ODINS BEARD HELL YEAH". Then she says," WTF".
IGNORE THE LAST LINE I HAD TO DO THAT IS WAS GETTING TO ROMANTIC BLARG REPLACE IT WITH THIS
"sure I will" Then i finally stood up as i felt my wounds opening again and walked together with her to the medical ward.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:16 pm

RackOlamb wrote:
As i walk in to my enchanting class i notice for the first time a shy girl who sat in the corner was staring at me. I glance at her for a second then i look away returning to my seat. "This enchanting shit is hard" i mutter to myself. i glance again back at the girl and she is still staring at me, I look away once again and then stare at the board wondering who I would take to Cadet's ball. I stare at the clock waiting to see when class was over because I needed a date and fast. *Ring* the bell marking the end of classes rung and i stood up and held my books in my left hand. As i glance over at my books i realized i was missing one. I frantically search under the desk and across the classroom. The room had basically emptied by now and i was having a migraine trying to remember where i put my book. Then the shy girl from the beginning walked up to me and said,"umm.....u left this at the enchanting tables and i thought i would return it to you." I look at her for a while as her face turned a redish color. Then i said," Wait are you blushing" her face turned even more red as she lifted up her head to frantically deny it. Then to calm her down i said," Never mind and thanks a lot for giving me my book back I don't know what i would have done without it." Then we both walked out of the classroom thinking that mabye she had a crush on me. Then i quickly denied it saying to myself who would have a crush on a freak with lamchops as a weapon. I didnt even know the girls name, but I think I have a crush on her to. The next day i find a note outside my door saying if u want your girl come to the abandoned warehouse on elm street. I didnt even know what had happened but my body started moving by it self. I immediately sprinted to the abandoned warehouse with nothing on my mind but that one girl whose name i never knew. I jumped of the railing of the school freefalling towards the ground. Then i bend my knee while kneeling down and landed perfectly on the ground with the exception of a few scratches from the tree branches that scraped me on my way down. Like an unstoppable force i jolted forward and moved quicker than i ever thought I would. I wondered why did I care about this girl so much I barely even knew her then a tear rolled down my face. then i realized it," I never wanted her to get hurt, she was kind to me, she didnt care if I used weird weapons and I loved her. The warehouse slowly coming in to view I make a final sprint towards the opening. Then as soon as i enter I see her on the floor silent, unmoving. I run toward her , but as im running I hear a loud BAM. The door was shut behind me as i stare at the people who had done so. They were all people who were in my classes.I immediately say," What has she ever done to you"
They respond, "nothing she was merely bait to lure you out"
Getting louder I say,"She never deserved this"
and they respond cockily saying," Well guess what I don't give a shit I hate you, how did you become Kaiser's cursor I was clearly more fit to become a cursor"
As the expression on my face changes in to a furious look I yell," IS THAT WAT THIS IS ABOUT A FUCKING TITLE"
"Oh course it is positions mean everything" says the person I determine is their leader. There was about 10 people in the room al staring me down, they had knives and some of them look like they were moderately good mages. I whip out my lamchops and say," WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM ILL SLAUGHTER YOU".
They respond by charging at me. I trigger a flame enchant on my left lamchop flying towards a person wielding a dagger scorching half his body and drilling his body into a metal wall. while i evade knife attacks from several different people I use a fire crafting to retrieve fire from a nearby furnace and converted it into a fireball I shot it out at a nearby attacker knocking him unconcious. Then use my lamchops ice enchantment to freeze the knifes that the attackers where holding. Then i surrounded myself with a wind enchantment from my lamchops that sent the nearby attackers flying in to walls. With the weak fighters out of the way i focused my attention to the last three remaining. 1 was the leader and the other 2 were sword users. The two sword users charged me slashed at me with there swords one of them got a direct hit while the other one grazed me. I coughed up some blood as I fell down but immediately got back up thinking, I must protect this girl I must protect this girl. COmpletely furous the flame enchants on my lamchops were scorching hot as i charged and melted their sword with the heat from my lamchops. Then i took both of their heads and bashed them together as hard as I could. Then I slowly walked over to the boss who was now cowering in fear.
He said," Dont you touch me MY FATHER IS A MILITARY COMMANDER HE CAN HAVE THE WHOLE MILITARY OF BARTONIA AT YOUR DOORSTEP WHENEVER HE WANTS".
I respond with," I dont give a fuck" as i bash him with my lamchops hearing a crunching noise as i hit his skull. I mutter to myself," i hope i didnt kill the guy". I walk around looking at the bodys and making sure that all the people i hit were just unconscious and not dead. I got extremely furious at these people. Then i felt a searing pain i look at myself and covered in countless wounds. Groan. I felt faint then i mutter to myself, "looks like i fought a little too hard here". I fall on the floor.
30 minutes pass
I hear a voices. its faint but I hear a voice. "RACK". Someones calling my name. I slowly open my eyes as the blinding light forces me to shut them again. then i slowly start to open them again and i see the girl from the enchanting class wrapping up my wounds. I look up and say," Hey there". She starts to cry when she sees that i'm fine and i just need rest. Then she whispers in to my ear "thank you" as she kisses me. Her lips felt so soft and warm. It was impossible for me not to be allured by this. SHocked and stunned I lay on the ground realizing what just happened. She whispers," My name is Yuno by the way" Then she finally asks me," UMM i wanted to ask you this for a while now, but will you go to the Cadets ball with me". I and i respond slowly and softly," BY ODINS BEARD HELL YEAH". Then she says," WTF".
IGNORE THE LAST LINE I HAD TO DO THAT IS WAS GETTING TO ROMANTIC BLARG REPLACE IT WITH THIS
"sure I will" Then i finally stood up as i felt my wounds opening again and walked together with her to the medical ward.

You jump from the railing and attempt to bend your knees to brace yourself for the fall but end up twisting your ankle and screaming in pain as you fall down. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!" you scream as you hold ur broken ankle and many scratches from the trees. Zacky, who is passing with hobo come and help you up. "What the hell is your problem Rack." The say as zacky begins to heal you.
"Some assholes captured this girl." You respond.
Zacky finishes healing you then says "Then lets pay those sons of bitches back." He says with a grin on his face.
-Insert Battle Sequence-
Rack performed braveley and took out msot of them, but set his hair on fire again DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE HAS ONLY BEEN IN SCHOOL FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS, AND HASNT MASTERED SHIT IN FIRECRAFTING.
Continue with ur story after the battle scene. Ur romance part was ok

LOL BLUE
Back to top Go down
Wolfblood281
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:55 pm

Minecraft In Game Name - Wolfblood281
Your RPG Name - Rohab
Age - 18
BRIEF description of your previous life (Ex achievements like Class Clown, Etc,)- Silent and secluded outcast may be your first thought at a glance, time will only reveal the true me, the friendly prodigy yet proves a venomously deadly enemy when scorned.
Desired path - Warrior, Caster, Rogue, Cleric - Champion outcast(tries to win everything without the help of any)
Additional Information about your character (Traits,Habits, Etc. Ex- Bits fingernails under pressure)- Rohab son of Marduk leader of the northern cultures. major potential yet rarely shows it unless the situation shows worthy, banned from the tribe and cast away, always swearing to return, so that he may prove himself worthy of the throne
Back to top Go down
Wolfblood281
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:31 am

Advanced Firecrafting
Hunting
Swords
Destruction
Enchanting
Shapeshifter
cursor training
Fishing
Smithing
Conjuration
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:29 pm

I'll be updating my last post sometime today (sorry I was unable to do so, but I have had to deal with the wonderful act of going to school during the summer).
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:28 pm

SINCE WHEN WAS WOLF IN THIS????
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:07 pm

umm... never.. i think that was his attempt to join, but i think 15 ignored it
Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:41 am

Rack shoulda kept the original ending. It more realistic.
Back to top Go down
https://liveandlearn.forumotion.com
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:06 pm

Lawl
Back to top Go down
Wolfblood281
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:44 pm

You guys lost Stimlime, Wes told me to post classes and read up on what was happeing, soo yea
Back to top Go down
Wolfblood281
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:45 pm

i did want to join the story but yall are dicks soo nevermind
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Wolf is in now due to lack of a "Tank" class. zacky, please respond, wolf, make a response, and HOBO, RESPOND NOW PLZ

Btw nick may make some guest apperances =D
Back to top Go down
thehobonator
Beta
Beta
thehobonator

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:33 pm

THIS IS MY SECOND TIME RESPONDING CAUSE THE FIRST DIDNT POST SO HERE I GO:

as i walk into air crafting, i notice a new girl who was hot. me being the hobo i am i walk up to her and say
"why hello there. Im hobo. you must be new here."
"hi. im meranda. its nice to meet you" she says with a smile on her face Very Happy
we getting into talking and she falls for my sexy hobo powers. me acting as a true player i ask her
"so you doing anything this weekend?" (this is probably my best pick up line)
"well i have a boyfriend already." she says
we walk in different dirrection to escape the weird moment
later in lunch, she comes and sits with me and and says shes sorry about the moment earlier.
as she walks away i dicide to use my wind crafting powers to troll.
i blew a gust of wind that tapped dat ass.
in the distance a random person walks up and says
"thats my girl and you better leave here alone or else ill beat you up."
"lol bitch please."
he pushes me on the ground and i quickly get up and elbow him in the back of the head.
suddenly meranda says to the guy trying to fight me
"its over u prick."
i run down the hall and catch up with her.
"well looks like your free this weekend."
"i guess i am. ill see you there."

and thats how i got my date for the event
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:51 am

sry wolf. I didn't hear anything about it, and you just sorta came outta no where...
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:43 am

Ok I finally got some spare time to make a post so here it is.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As I think to myself I decide that it would not be worth to try and impress a Barotnian rep. I start looking for girls in my classes and I notice about an 8/10 though she is shy and secludes herself from groups of people. I have her in 3 of my classes and I feel that I can win her over if I get to know her. I start sitting next to her in my classes and I decide to eat lunch with her to see if I can find out what she is like. After I get to know her a little I learn that her name is Alison and that she is from Serix. She is 16 and she is wants to learn healing magic too.

The next day I have more conversations with her and I start to sit next to her in class. I talk with her a little and notice that she has cuts all over her arms and that she was trying to avoid everyone as if she was scared. During lunch I confront her and ask her, "Hay Alison, how exactly did you get those cuts on your arms?"
She looks up at me and shyly says, "I have no idea what your talking about."
Puzzled I ask "Are you sure you're not hurt?"
"Of course not silly," she says with a reassuring smile.

~After School~

I decide to walk Alison to her dorm because she had been acting weird all day long. As we walked along we talked about a lot of things religion, healing magic, oddly enough cooking, and other things along those lines. When we get to her dorm I am about to leave, but then she grabs my arm and says "2zacky you have to help me."
"With what?" I ask her.
At that moment a man barged into the dorm room and shouted, "Okay, get on the ground slut!"
Alison then hides behind me and whispers, "Please help, I beg you."
The drunken man finally notices me and says, "Hay thats my hoe you better not be doing anything with her." or at least thats what I could translate from his drunken slurs.
I boldly say to him "Alison isn't a slut and she certainly isn't a hoe! Are you the one that's been abusing her!?"
"And so what if I am, what the F!@# are you gonna do about it priest!" He shouts as he bursts into drunken laughter.
I get ready for a fight.

He rushes at me and tries to grab hold of me as I push Alison away and she lands onto her bed. "Stay still and let me punch you!" The drunkard shouts. Using what I learned in Water Crafting I stop the blood flow in his left leg for a bit and use that chance to smack him upside the head with my staff. As the gets up off the ground he shouts "You bastard" and manages to punch me straight in the stomach. I stagger back and rest against a wall I then realize that I have some left over hellbore from a school project I get up charge the drunken man juke to left as he tries to grab me, then I hit him in the back of the leg with my staff causing him to fall to the ground. I then use the water in my canteen and mix it with the hellbore then force the concoction down his throat with Water Crafting.

Immediately the man starts to hallucinate and I quickly knock him out with a blow to the head. I look at Alison and ask "Are you alright?"
She looks at me and shyly says "Yeah thanks for helping me out, that man has been abusing me for weeks now."
I look at her with a smile and say "Well he shouldn't be bothering you anymore."

~Later (Once we drop the drunkard off at the nurse's office)~

"Hay Alison would you care to spend the rest of the evening together?"
"Sure," she replies happily.

We enjoy a bountiful dinner and then go off to watch the sunset from the Acadamey's bell tower. I pull out a rose that I had picked earlier and ask Alison, "Would you go to the cadets ball with me?"
She thinks for a second and then cheerfully replies "I would love to"

~Even later~

I lay in my bed and I think to myself "Mission Acomplished, I got myself a girl and now all I have to focus on is making sure the Barotnian Warriors have a nice and delicious mean full of good herbs to help them fall asleep right away."
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:08 pm

KREEPER AND WOLF IM WAITING ON YOU GUYS FOR FORUM GAME!!!!

Kreeper your out of the hospital now lol
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:43 pm

B-B-BUT IM STILL ON VACATION!!!!!!!! And I have no idea whats going on...
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:44 pm

kk kreeper

WOLF BLOOD, I LET U IN THE FUCKING GAME SO RESPOND TO THE FUCKING POSTS!!!!
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:04 am

Wolf if you dont repsond by tomorrow, i will destory ur prostate.
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:38 am

Im BACKKKKKK!!!! Send me an update of what I have to do and read please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:46 pm

wolf... i'd respond if i were you...
Back to top Go down
Wolfblood281
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:27 pm

Im sorry guys, i found out for some reason my proxy might be blacklisted from the forums as i got the message "You do not have permission to view this thread" It was a simple fix that i was unwaware of until right now, this website doesnt like servers from japan i guess? im posting right now
Back to top Go down
Wolfblood281
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:43 pm

Rohab

"Oi! I Hear You be the group im lookin for, Kaisers Cursors right?" i Shout out as a walk up to the Lunchroom table and Drop my books abruptly next to Blue. "Yes, but enlighten me please, Who the fuck are you?" Replies Blue, Standing high as if to intimidate me. "Well first of all fluffy, i wouldnt mind if you would sit down and stop trying to impress the crowd eh? You dont really scare noone with that type of attitude, ya just piss people off" "Fuck Off, i stand where i want" says blue as he remains to block me from sitting at the table. "I'D FUCKIN' MOVE IF I WERE YA', I DON'T THINK KAISER WOULD QUIET LIKE YA TREATIN' THE NEW CURSOR THIS WAY, AND AS IVE BEEN TOLD YA' ALL NEED ME" "Off to a good start i see" kaiser walks up seemingly from nowhere and places a hand on my shoulder. "just relax guys, i let him on because we need him, He seems to know The ins and outs of this school and has great potential" "He is a pale skinned asshole if you ask me." Vengefully replies blue Okay look im sorry Blue the name is rohab nice to meet you"

[A few hours Pass And all the greeting have been made. i walk up to the group one more time to give them some well needed info]

"guys i have a problem, im not well at finding dates because im more of a Short term relationship kind of guy but i can do something for us that might prove useful" "oh really? and what might that be?" Asks hobo. "Well, I Got some inside sorce of a Scedualed meeting of the reps tonight at the Old lodge just over the mountain top and i found that is where they reside at night. i can see if my pursuasive sword, err i mean words can get us a helping potion hand from the cook, maybe a gullability potion or two in their drinks could help out?" "Well, now thats pretty interesting and might make our job just a little bit simpler" says kaiser. We will see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nations At War
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LiveAndLearn Prison Server :: Games-
Jump to: