LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
DRac44 tanner Videomrz snow steam christian nodus
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nations At War

Go down 
+5
blue_minotaur
Stimlime
RackOlamb
2zacky
15mtsoi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

Nations At War - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:35 pm

Kreeper you have one post to

A. Find a date for the Cadets Ball

B. Make it interesting on how you meet her/him (If your gay)

Yeah thats it, answer by tomorrow or ill do the same thing i threatened kreeper with.
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:30 pm

Back at home in my Russian village, there is a girl named Marina (Pronounced MahREEnah). She has been my girlfriend for over 4 years. One day, while I was fighting a guy, I lost my guard and got hit in the head. I was knocked unconscious and just before he swung the last punch, she stepped in and knocked him out cold. She then carried me to her place and wrapped me in a blanket and gave me a pillow. When I woke up she gave some warm soup for me to drink and then told me what happened. I then thanked her and as I was about to leave she leaned in and gave me a kiss. She told me to come visit her sometime soon and from then on we have been visiting ever since.

I asked her to the prom and she said yes.
Back to top Go down
Wolfblood281
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:36 am

^ Dafuq is this?
Back to top Go down
Wolfblood281
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:38 am

Damnit 15mtsoi! reply to the fucking forums game or ill rapeyour prostate!>Very Happy
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:25 pm

As you spend the last day before the Cadets Ball with your new found girlfriends, knowing that you are going to have to embaress yourself in front of the whole school when you dance, Kaiser approaches each of you.
"As my cursors, you guys are gonna open the dance so don't fuck it up okay?"
He says and walks away. As Blue and Eve are sitting at the fountain at the middle of the garden, Kaiser walks by in the distance and makes eye contact with Blue. He glances to the right and sees Eve, and his eyebrows shoot up. Eve hasn't notice Kaiser and he walks away quickly. Later that night, Blue finds a note on the ground saying "Watch Yourself." And the symbol of Kaiser on the note.

-Cadets Ball-

As you head downstairs with your dates all dressed up, you gather at Kaiser's door and prepare yourself to enter the Great Hall. Kaiser seems to materialize out of nowhere with the lady you saw in the Capital that you stayed at. "You all ready?" He asks as you all nod the affirmative. Music starts playing and you all walk down the aisle to the dance floor and take positions with your partners. Out of the corner of your eye, you see the other heads of houses and their cursors with them, as well as the Bartonion, Serix, and TroGladius representatives. The music plays and you all start dancing. It wasnt so bad for Blue and Hobo, as they learned to dance some, Kreeper was dancing so energetically with his drunk girlfriend, that people danced around them, not daring to get too close. Wolf and Zacky were being steered by their dates, having no idea what to do, and Rack fell face first onto the floor after about 2 minutes, while Kaiser rolled his eyes and said as he passed Rack, "I told you not to fuck up..."
Rack looks up guiltily as his date facepalms herself and they both start dancing, somewhat akwardly again. The song ends, and it feels like a great weight has been lifted off your shoulders as you sit down for a drink. The rest of the partygoers sit down and begin to eat. You make some small talk with your date while always watching the Bartonian reps and Serix reps. After a couple more dances and a few more drinks, you excuse yourself and meet up at the balcony where you all promised to meet up. All of you make it but Kreeper and Blue.
"Ok, what the fuck." Says hobo.
"I think Kreeper was passed out half naked with his girlfriend last i checked." Says wolf.
"What about Blue? He's way more responsible than that drunk." Says Rack.
"Your one to talk about responsible, you fell face first in the first 2 minutess!" Zacky says as you all start laughing.
"Well we can't do shit untill we find them so lets split up. Hobo go with Rack and ill go with wolf." Zacky Says.
Zacky and Wolf head off running to the dorm area and after 10 minutes of searching, find Kreeper passed out naked in bed with his girlfriend.
"Ahh FUCK!" yells wolf as zacky prepares a water spell to wake up the drunk fool.
The tidal wave of water hits Kreeper as he jerks awake yelling "What the hell!"
"What do you mean what the hell? Were waiting for you while ur fucking ur girlfriend half drunk! Now put some fucking clothes on and lets go!"
After another 10 minutes of mumbling and argueing, you finally get Kreeper to come with you and meet you at the "Interogation" Area. You brief Kreeper on the situation.
"We were supposed to meet here then split up and find a way to capture and bring back the Bartonion and Serix Represantatives. Unfortunately, blue is nowhere to be found so we Rack and Hobo went to look for him. Our job is to get thos reps and hope they find him in time. Lets go!"
You all head out to your respective stations.

-Switching to Rack and Hobo-

As you run by the warehouses and classrooms, you see as you turn the cornor 4 ladies standing outside a door. Hobo pulls Rack back around the cornor as thye were about to turn.
"Fuck, they defenitley dont go to our school and if im right, i think Blue is in there with Eve and 3 others." Hobo whispers to Rack as you pull out your weapons.
"Ok, how we gonna do this?"

This is your time to repsond here, for Rack and Hobo, you guys need to work together and do a combat scene.
For Zacky Kreeper, and wolf, you guys need to decide whos going where. You can go to the Great Hall, where the Cadets Ball is still going strong and maybe find a rep there and slip something in their drink, you can sneak through the garden where they're more than a few couples making out and hope to find the reps, or BE CREATIVE AND THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE!

=D
Back to top Go down
Wolfblood281
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:47 am

"Okay guys we really need to split up here, We have alot to do and us three are somewhat outnumbered with our task, Zacky if you can try to see if you can put a confusion haze in the air, kreeper at all costs do what seems to be your best talent get drunk and start some problems." I say as i look around scoping out my options. Zacky quickly replied "and what do you suppose your going to do? And what happens if kaiser finds out we intentionally ruined the ball." "LISTEN UP, I DONT FUCKING CARE WHAT THE BALL MEMORIES ARE, WE ARE FUCKING WORKING WITH A WAR HERE!" I say aggressively, just as i walk away zacky notices what seems to be icing in the drinks and water near me as i pass.

{about 10 minutes later}

"DUDE, WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!" I hear from accross the ball room. as the crowd begins to gather in the distance. -"My chance!" I think to myself. i walk over to the bags of the rep of Serix's bag and notice an unopened scroll written and marked with the seal of the lord of serix,

"I Trust you wont let me down, You know what you have to do whether or not its what your military officials have ordered you to do, i want his head even if it means the life of anyone who stands in our way.
-King (forgot his name)

P.s. "If you fail me i will personally make sure your soul wishes it were gone"

Rushed, i ran to hobo and said "Write this NOW i need your best fraudulent writing" Hobo agreed and wrote as i spoke.

"Disregard What i said last time we spoke, Your new objective is to Meet with a local, His name is Rohab, He knows the land well and i trust him. As he is a personal friend, If you fail to meet with him or notify anyone of the changed plans i will personally have your head!"
-King (forgot)

"thanks" i say to hobo as i Rush back towards the bar hoping to replace the scroll before the rep returned but as i walk up i notice a scroll already placed and mine seeming to be missing replaced by a small note.

"Next time dont be a fool and risk something like that, but, well done i placed it there for you" marked by kaisers seal "how the fuck...." i ponder to myself as the rep stands up and walks away.

i then sit and wait until i hear word from zacky
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:31 pm

I am sorry but, I am confused by wolf's last post. The objective is to kidnap the rep not steal some scroll. If wolf could clarify his response that would be great.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm

He did kidnap a rep, indirectly. By replacing the orders from the reps superior with orders to "our new objective is to Meet with a local, His name is Rohab, He knows the land well and i trust him. As he is a personal friend, If you fail to meet with him or notify anyone of the changed plans i will personally have your head!"

This way the rep would now trust wolf whos name is Rohab, and allow Wolf to capture said rep.
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:21 am

ok hold on lemme get this straight... i don't gotta write anything right?
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:21 pm

yeah blue, like i said, wolf did it in a creative way. None of you have to do it this way. Besides blue, ur trapped by Eve and 7 other Bartonian reps so gl doing stuff =D
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:22 pm

sweet. lazy time Sleep
Back to top Go down
Wolfblood281
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:32 pm

Long STory short, In a war you need Your Allies and your enemies, But its best to know the enemies that dont know you. So Serix rep now trusts me, It would be as easy as, Telling him lies about the other reps to get them to kill each other and maybe bind a treaty with us,

As a wise man once said "Have you heard about the red spy?" "no?" "good, Your dead"
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:22 pm

Itd be helpful if zacky,kreeper.hobo, and rack could answer..
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:09 pm

"So he told me to go make some commotion in the ball room eh? " I go into the ball room and suddenly start arguing with some people and then a fight starts. Everyone gathers around to watch as I beat up a guy and of course cause Im Russian I win the fight. It went on for enough for my other comrades to complete their mission in the ballroom without anyone noticing.
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:01 am

After wolf tells me that he will handle the serix rep, I head off to the ball to give the other reps a good nights sleep. As part of my cooking class I take role as head chef and I prepare a few meals that no one could resist. Then I prepare some drinks and put some lemon balm in them. I then have my fellow cooking classmates hand out the delicious snacks to the reps. One by one they begin to get drowsy and start to fall asleep. I ask some of the school staff to take the reps to their rooms. After all the reps are in their rooms I use the room service key to enter their rooms and tie them up. I then meet up with wolf and tell him that I have the rest of the reps tied up and in their rooms all we need is the others so we can interregate them.
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:01 am

After wolf tells me that he will handle the serix rep, I head off to the ball to give the other reps a good nights sleep. As part of my cooking class I take role as head chef and I prepare a few meals that no one could resist. Then I prepare some drinks and put some lemon balm in them. I then have my fellow cooking classmates hand out the delicious snacks to the reps. One by one they begin to get drowsy and start to fall asleep. I ask some of the school staff to take the reps to their rooms. After all the reps are in their rooms I use the room service key to enter their rooms and tie them up. I then meet up with wolf and tell him that I have the rest of the reps tied up and in their rooms all we need is the others so we can interregate them.
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:33 pm

I look at hobo then back at the guards. " these bartonian reps seem powerful but we can take them". "Hobo i think u should launch an assault as i take them head-on" i whisper to hobo trying not to let the guards hear me". Hobo immediately responds," and how exactly r we planning on doing this". I glance back at him and say," i have no fucking clue by Odins beard just do shit and hope it works". With that said i charge in while hobo moves quickly almost looking like he vanished. i lauch the first attack by throwing my lamchop at them immediately throwing them in to confusion. with this done hobo falls from a tree and lands softly on the ground and while one of the bartonian reps had their back turns hobo jumps in to the air flips his dagger around in the air so the blunt side faced out then he knocked it as hard as he could at the back of a bartonians head knocking her out. then hobo runs fast again going in to thee woods hiding in the shadows. I cross my lamchops over my body and use their stretching ability to smash one of the reps against a tree knocking her unconcious too. the other two reps were quick on noticing us and accessing the situation. they seemed to not notice hobo though as they both looked straight at me. i look them both in the eye with a killing intent. thinking to myself, " ok ill have to defeat them without any spells other than my stretching skill other attacks result in too much recoil damage". They both looked at me with a killing intent. Altough they looked like they wanted to kill me they were weak and didnt contain as much power as i thought they would. The stronger ones must be inside. I mutter to myself," looks like they tried assaulting our turf with people of this skill"."WE wont go down so easily, dont fuck with us we are a team, kaisers cursors we cant lose for what we stand for". with that hobo pos out of hiding and rushes at them while i slightly bend down and charge at them too. They start to cast a spell but never realizing hobo was behind them hobo knocks them both forward breaking their spell. Seeing this obvious chance i jump in the air and ready both my lamchops . then i swung as fast as i could both lamchops striking straight at them with a stretch skill for a higher impact. with that team attack hobo and I sent them flying in to the wall breaking it and at the same time revealing eve and 3 bartonian reps. I look around and notice it was a warehouse as I say to myself,"another warehouse fight i see". Then me and hobo walk in all cool like Cool . As we walk in we barely hear the bartonian reps saying ," Eve we will handle this........situation we have here". Before we had a chance to understand the situation the bartonian reps charged us. In a split second they were right at us i barely had enough time to parry the reps sword hobo on the other hand dodged stealthly as one of the reps slashed for his head. The third one started casting a spell that made her blow fire at us. I yell at hobo through the roaring sound of the flames," get the bartonian re..." before i could finish 2 reps charged straight at me on from below and one with a sword about to slash me in half from the top. they basically appeared in front of me in a split second there was nothin i ould do i was a goner. Then i realized this will be dangerous but let me try it anyway. I activate the flame enchants on both my lamchops and smash them together. This set the reps on fire and sent them spiraling in to the wall crashing and landing unconcious. Then the recoil damage came the force from the fire charged a flaming bolt straight at my stomach and lauched me in to tress continuoly breaking them as i am launched by my own attack through the woods. I stand up horribly wounded. Hobo somehow managed to take down the other bartonian rep and then we both look at eve who was extremely furious at us. Then she stares at us studying us and saying, " those useless fucking recruiters cant do shit for this war. Then we look closer at eve and we see blue unconscious in a cage with his ra claws on the floor next to him. Then we look back at eve. Me with alot of wounds and hobo in near perfect shape. Then we take our weapons out and are ready to fight. The battle is a bout to begin.

ALTERNATE ENDING THE BARTONIAN REPS WHERE RECORDING A PORNO WITH BLUE AND EVE IN IT.
Back to top Go down
thehobonator
Beta
Beta
thehobonator

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:02 pm

rack looks at me then back at the guards. " these bartonian reps seem powerful but we can take them". "Hobo i think u should launch an assault as i take them head-on" rack whispers to me trying not to let the guards hear rack". i immediately responds," and how exactly r we planning on doing this". rack glance back at me and say," i have no fucking clue by Odins beard just do shit and hope it works". With that said rack charge in while i moved quickly almost looking like i vanished. rack lauch the first attack by throwing his lamchop at them immediately throwing them in to confusion. with this done i falls from a tree and lands softly on the ground and while one of the bartonian reps had their back turns i jumps in to the air flips my dagger around in the air so the blunt side faced out then i knocked it as hard as he could at the back of a bartonians head knocking her out. then i run fast again going in to thee woods hiding in the shadows. rack crosses his lamchops over my body and use their stretching ability to smash one of the reps against a tree knocking her unconcious too. the other two reps were quick on noticing us and accessing the situation. they seemed to not notice me though as they both looked straight at rack. rack look them both in the eye with a killing intent. thinking to himself, " ok ill have to defeat them without any spells other than my stretching skill other attacks result in too much recoil damage". They both looked at rack with a killing intent. Altough they looked like they wanted to kill rack they were weak and didnt contain as much power as rack thought they would. The stronger ones must be inside. rack mutter to himself," looks like they tried assaulting our turf with people of this skill"."WE wont go down so easily, dont fuck with us we are a team, kaisers cursors we cant lose for what we stand for". with that i pos out of hiding and rushes at them while rack slightly bend down and charge at them too. They start to cast a spell but never realizing i was behind them i knocks them both forward breaking their spell. Seeing this obvious chance rack jump in the air and ready both his lamchops . then he swung as fast as he could both lamchops striking straight at them with a stretch skill for a higher impact. with that team attack me and rack sent them flying in to the wall breaking it and at the same time revealing eve and 3 bartonian reps. rack look around and notice it was a warehouse as rack say to himself,"another warehouse fight i see". Then me and rack walk in all cool like . As we walk in we barely hear the bartonian reps saying ," Eve we will handle this........situation we have here". Before we had a chance to understand the situation the bartonian reps charged us. In a split second they were right at us rack barely had enough time to parry the reps swords i on the other hand dodged stealthly as one of the reps slashed for his head. The third one started casting a spell that made her blow fire at us. rack yell at me through the roaring sound of the flames," get the bartonian re..." before rack could finish 2 reps charged straight at him on from below and one with a sword about to slash him in half from the top. they basically appeared in front of rack in a split second there was nothin he could do rack was a goner. Then rack realized this will be dangerous but let me try it anyway. he activate the flame enchants on both his lamchops and smash them together. This set the reps on fire and sent them spiraling in to the wall crashing and landing unconcious. Then the recoil damage came the force from the fire charged a flaming bolt straight at my stomach and lauched me in to tress continuoly breaking them as i am launched by my own attack through the woods. rack stand up horribly wounded. i somehow managed to take down the other bartonian rep and then we both look at eve who was extremely furious at us. Then she stares at us studying us and saying, " those useless fucking recruiters cant do shit for this war. Then we look closer at eve and we see blue unconscious in a cage with his ra claws on the floor next to him. Then we look back at eve. rack with alot of wounds and me in near perfect shape. Then we take our weapons out and are ready to fight. The battle is a bout to begin

ALTERNATE ENDING
eve passes out of heat and i teabag her body
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:00 pm

for the record, their serian reps.
Also, all the reps are strong wizards, so heres the ending.

As you take out the 4 at the door, the grievious wounds from their combined death spells manages to take you off your feet and send you flying backwards.
(Death spells are spells that people bind to their heart. When said heart stops beating, it unleashes bounded energy that people have stored up for years. This energy then transforms into the element that represents the person. Ex, a ice barbarian who has a death spell, the energy turns into ice and unleashes itself as pure DESTRUCTION.)
ANYWAY, as you stagger back up after a huge fire blast and wind blast, you glance at the 2 unconcoius ones. "Good thing we knocked them out instead of killed them..." Said rack.
"Yeah, they also have a nice set of boo-" Hobo mutters
"DUDE," Rack interupts. "Blue is in there, possibly dead, and all you care about is fucking them?"
"Well its a waste of a body if yo uask me if we dont take advantage of it." Hobo responds.
"Fine fine, make them swallow the sleep serum then push their bodies in the bush." Rack sighs.
After 5 minutes of akward pulling and some totally un intentional gropes by hobo, they manage to get the bodies unconcious for 10 hours and hidden in the bush.
"Alright you ready?" says hobo. "Based on the skill and power of these 4 outside, the other 3 and Eve will probably will be stronger than these so lets NOT go in guns ablazing and snea-"
He gets cut off as rack kicks the door down and runs in screaming some retarted song as he sets his lambchops ablaze and runs straight at the 3 reps.
"God fucking dammit..." Hobo mutters as he runs in and jumps onto the top of the crates and stays in the shadows. As Rack rushes the first rep, she turns around and hits rack with the butt of his sword, knocking him unconcious.
"WHAT AN IDIOT!" She says as she high fives her friends and starts looting his body.
"That fucking idiot...." Hobo mutters as he stealthily moves along the shadows on the top of the crates. He sees Blue tied to a chair with his arms straight down and his claws under the chair. Eve is sitting on his lap wispering into his ear and you see his body shudder and watches as runes seem to whisper out of her mouth and imbue themself into Blues body.
"FUCK!" hobo says a little loudly. "If im not mistaken, and from what Kaiser told us, shes making him her slave. Thats fucking ancient magic! I gotta free him then we have a chance." He glances at Rack's unconcious body and for a brief moment, leaving him to die seemed like a good idea. But he shook his head and says "Were cursors now, we work together...."
Hobo takes a couple of rocks and throws them on the opposite side and 1 by the entrance. The 3 reps split up to investigate and under the cover of shadow, you sneak up to rack and start slapping him.
"wake up, Wake Up, WAKE UP GOD DAMMIT!" Hobo yells as he conjures some water and dumps it on rack. Rack wakes up and glances around him then stands up too quickly, spraining his foot. "FUCK!" he yells and all the reps turn around, including eve, and see both Hobo and Rack.
"fuck..." Hobo says as he takes out his daggers and Rack readies his lambchops. "Ok listen to me this time." Hobo whispers as the Serian reps circle the 2 of them. "Our only chance is to free blue, so your gonna rush them while i-"
Rack then proceeds to rush the 2 Serian reps near Eve yelling at the top of his lungs.
"WHY AM I WITH THIS IDIOT!" As Hobo rushes right after him, jumps off Rack's shoulders and lands next to Eve, and stabs her in the back of the neck with his daggers of shadow. The shadows seemd to absorb her essence and the daggers seemed to take a more solid shape. Meanwhile, Rack is spinning around with flaming lambchops, keeping the 3 bartonian reps away from him.
Hobo then proceeds to slap blue. "Not thois again, WAKE UP DAMMIT!" Remebering that Blue is under a spell, Hobo takes out a potion, mixing blues blood with the potion and makes him swlaoow it, releasing the magic sourounding blue. Blue jerks awake and quickly asesses the situation. "Break me free NOW!" Hobo slices the bonds and Blue jumps up and lands on top of one of the Serian Reps, crushing her and her death spell is rendered useless as she is crushed into the ground. Blue then proceeds to grab the spill spinning rack whos on fire, and throws him into the 2 remaining serian reps. Rack, who is still spinning in midair and is almost completely on fire, slams into both of them and sends then flaming into the warehouse wall.
The 2 huge fire death spells that came from the 2 serian reps get absorbed into racks lambchops, while he s still on fire.
"Huh," Blue says as Hobo runs over to Rack summoning water. "I guess plan Phoenix worked better than i expected..." As Hobo puts Rack out of fire, Blue takes up his equipment then looks at Eve's lifeless body.
"I wonder why her death spell didnt activate..."
(Note, the daggers o shadow absorb every part of a persons essence when they kill, that includes their energy. The more energy they take, the stronger and more solid the daggers become =D)
During the Aftermath of the battle, Blue says
"Wait, werent we supposed to CAPTURE, not KILL some of the reps?"
The semi-burnt rack looks at hobo and says "Good thing we kept those 2 bodies for, er, future use?"
You lead blue to the bodies and he picks them up and hangs them over his shoulder as you walk slowly back to the "Interogation Room" with a flaming warehouse behind you.
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:41 pm

-_- now I am gonna have to spend my entire next post healing you guys. -_-
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:45 pm

well this was a double post so... hi world!

Last edited by 2zacky on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Directed to all.

As you come back to the interogation room with your "Catch",
You see everyone has sucesfully done their thing. Some of them with major wounds.
As you plop them down in an assortment of chairs and chain some of them to the walls, you ponder your options on how to torture them for information... Then you realize that you don't know what your supposed to learn from them. As your about to ask this to your group, Kaiser drops down shaking his head as he walks through the door.
"Shame shame shame..." Only half of you managed to do your job stealthily. The other 3 of you," He glances at the half burnt rack, the half naked blue, and Hobo who still has his hand on one of the serix reps boob...
Now, the information need is as follows.
1. The troop movements of Bartonia and Serix.
2. The reps relation with the country. If its a high position, like son of merchant, etc.
3. Is there a bounty on any of them.
4. Useful dirt on any of the rich members of Serix and bartonia like if any hihg members had affiars, etc.
5. Anything you feel is useful to blackmail, bribe, theive, etc.

BE CREATIVE, THIS IS UR CHANCE TO TORTURE PEOPLE FOR INFORMATION SO HAVE FUN =D
Back to top Go down
thehobonator
Beta
Beta
thehobonator

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:04 am

i torture them. they tell me everything
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:38 am

"alright guys. considering there're 5 things we need to figure out, and 6 of us why not split the interrogation into parts. We each interrogate them about 1 of the things we need to find out. 2 of you are going to have to share though." We all nod to one another agreeing that it seems like a pretty good plan. "I'll go first i say as I grab the nearest rep, and drag her into a nearby closet. I throw her against the wall and she looks up at me defiantly. "since you decided i didn't need most of my clothes when you captured me" i then quickly cut of the front of her shirt. "I figure you don't need yours either." She let's out a scream and i quickly picker her up by her throat and hold her against the wall. "Well now that that's out of the way, i'd like you to give me some information."
"Nev-er" She replies weakly. I grin and tighten my grip on her throat.
"You aren't exactly in a position to decide that girly" I respond. "Now have any of the other countries taken bounties on us?" I ask. She struggles for a second, but i just continue to tighten my grip.
We were told to elim-" She stops mid sentence and coughs "Eliminate you 6. Being kaisers cursors you may-" She coughs again "may prove troublesome in the future. At least that's what we were told." I frown and let her drop to the ground. She immediately gasps for breath and goes into the fetal position. I then walk out of the closet, and Zacky rushes to her aid.
"Much more of that and you would have killed her!" He says."
"The bitch deserves it, after what they put me through" I reply coldly.
"Even so we need her for information" Zacky retorts
"Do whatever you want." I growl. " I'm going to take a shower. I feel dirty."
Back to top Go down
thehobonator
Beta
Beta
thehobonator

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:28 pm

i agree to blues plan to split the interagation into different people. i take the serix i had my hand on and throw her into a dim lite room. i strape her down in the chair and she says "i wont tell u nothing." "i dont expect u to tell me anything but i will get u to." i take a dagger and stab it in 3 spots that dont cause extreme bleeding or bleed outs. "so anything to say know? or do i have to find more spots to poke a hole in?" "I WONT TELL U SHIT" she yells. i take a lemon and slowly cut it in half. "wat are u doing with that?" she says sivering down. "well wounds are best with a pinch of lemon. but for u..... u get a whole tree." i slowly squeze the lemon making the juice land in 1 of her wounds. she screams out in pain and says "YOU CANT STOP THE MARCH!" i take another lemon and say "wat is this march u speak of?" "all the serix and bartonians are marching north to the moutains. there is a gathering of them. now let me go." "thats good to know ill leave u here for the time being until we need you again." as i leave and can hear her yelling to come back and i need help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nations At War
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LiveAndLearn Prison Server :: Games-
Jump to: