LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
steam snow tanner Videomrz christian DRac44 nodus
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations

Go down 
+8
Mikatron3000
spyperson
ethanbuczel
Drac
EndlessKreeper
2zacky
15mtsoi
VirtualNick
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

Location : I am an entity on the internet and have no material form.

Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:32 pm

Upon rigorous testing, I discovered that Betsy is not at fault for block lag and what not. It actually plugins like iConomy and ChestShop and VirtualChest.

With this in mind, I plan to run the server with only 5 or so plugins: Nochest (cuz elway hax), WorldGuard, WorldEdit, pex/bpermissions, and commandhelper. COmmand helper allows me to code my own plugins, and is much more light weight that plugins like chestshop. So expect an experience more fit to the needs of L&L!

Also I want to rebuild everything. This means possibly renaming ranks and whatnot. Everyone will be reset (donators will be compensated) and we can start fresh. This also means that the money will not reset every other day.

k if anyone wants to help build the server just reply with some sort of application and Ill whitelist you when I get the renovation server up sometime by the end of this week. Ill post the IP when I have it.

Anyone who helps will be rewarded of course
Back to top Go down
https://liveandlearn.forumotion.com
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:36 pm

Application Template

IGN-
Age-
BRIEF Reason Why You Should Be Picked-
Affiliation With LaL (Ex, Regular, New, Friend, Mod, Admin)-
How Long Have You Been With Us? (Approximate)-
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:36 pm

Demonstration Template

IGN- 2zacky
Age- 16
BRIEF Reason Why You Should Be Picked- I've been part of LaL for almost a year now and I have had the pleasure of an active part of this community even when completely away from the civil world
Affiliation With LaL (Ex, Regular, New, Friend, Mod, Admin)- Admin (Note: Unless if nick is gonna change some stuff for the big update my title may be Mod or Admin depends on how lazy nick is Smile
How Long Have You Been With Us? (Approximate)- approx. 10 months

And that is how it is done.
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:53 pm

IGN- EndlessKreeper
Age- 14
BRIEF Reason Why You Should Be Picked- I've been with the server for a very long time and I'm also a great builder.
Affiliation With LaL (Ex, Regular, New, Friend, Mod, Admin)- I am (Was) a regular. I'm trying to change that and start doing stuff again. I might be considered a friend but idk.
How Long Have You Been With Us? (Approximate)- I believe I joined you guys last year around February so I have been with you guys for more than a year.

Last edited by EndlessKreeper on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drac
Alpha
Alpha
Drac

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:35 am

IGN-DRac44
Age-16
BRIEF Reason Why You Should Be Picked-Im an idea person, so I am pretty good at laying everything out on the table and I have a never ending list of suggestions that can be very helpful. Also if people get bored when building I can entertain them and keep them working (just ask Mikatron3000).
Affiliation With LaL (Ex, Regular, New, Friend, Mod, Admin)-Regular
How Long Have You Been With Us? (Approximate)-8 months maybe 9

Last edited by DRac44 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:12 pm

idk if you want this but the map i was rebuilding i gave up cause of school eating my legs so here idk if you want it http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34075017/world%20(2).zip

watch out i put pat and me as op so just delete the op text thing

i will put a template soon maybe
Back to top Go down
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:22 pm

IGN- ethanbuczel
Age- 12
BRIEF Reason Why You Should Be Picked- The reason why I should be picked is I help a good amount of time in the mini game server and I also know how to run a public server so i know all the commands and how they work. Also my average of middle school is always above 90% out of 100% so I know what I am doing. I also give good suggestion, I also don't complain (even ask nick when we made the mini game server.) Also out of all of that I have been long enough to understand nick's and wes's life and how there can always be a problem if something happens and I have never hacked ever on the server. Plus just to top it off I was recommended by Nick that I would be a good Mod. The End
Affiliation With LaL (Ex, Regular, New, Friend, Mod, Admin)- Mod (hopefully if not friend)
How Long Have You Been With Us? (Approximate)- I think 9 months or maybe 8?
Back to top Go down
spyperson
Beta
Beta
spyperson

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:33 pm

VirtualNick wrote:
Upon rigorous testing, I discovered that Betsy is not at fault for block lag and what not. It actually plugins like iConomy and ChestShop and VirtualChest.

With this in mind, I plan to run the server with only 5 or so plugins: Nochest (cuz elway hax), WorldGuard, WorldEdit, pex/bpermissions, and commandhelper. COmmand helper allows me to code my own plugins, and is much more light weight that plugins like chestshop. So expect an experience more fit to the needs of L&L!

Also I want to rebuild everything. This means possibly renaming ranks and whatnot. Everyone will be reset (donators will be compensated) and we can start fresh. This also means that the money will not reset every other day.

k if anyone wants to help build the server just reply with some sort of application and Ill whitelist you when I get the renovation server up sometime by the end of this week. Ill post the IP when I have it.

Anyone who helps will be rewarded of course

Silly Nick... I'll never forgive you if you don't get VariableTriggers.
Back to top Go down
http://jackygames.com
Mikatron3000
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:52 pm

IGN-Mikatron3000
Age-16
BRIEF Reason Why You Should Be Picked- I'm a good builder, on a build team or two.
Affiliation With LaL (Ex, Regular, New, Friend, Mod, Admin)-Friend of DRac44
How Long Have You Been With Us? (Approximate)-Probably around 8 months.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:20 pm

So nick and i spent the last 30 minutes brainstorming ideas for new server and this is what we came up with.

[img]Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations Whatwe10[/img]

Hope u guys enjoy
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:40 pm

One word for the new prison...

AUSCHWITZ
Back to top Go down
Mikatron3000
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:03 pm

Lol it isn't even a swastika.
But thanks for the peace symbol!
For the prison you should have "Arbeit macht frei" posted somewhere
If you're going for a work camp idea.

Last edited by Mikatron3000 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Confusing otherwise)
Back to top Go down
ethanbuczel
Mod
Mod
ethanbuczel

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:09 pm

hmm good idea
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:55 pm

15mtsoi wrote:
So nick and i spent the last 30 minutes brainstorming ideas for new server and this is what we came up with.

[img]Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations Whatwe10[/img]

Hope u guys enjoy
I think yes.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:29 pm

welp, nick,myself,blue,and zacky spent about 3-4 hours and have a decent spawn outline. So far so good now its time to brainstorm so ideas for the new jails, once we have that going well call upon our community for slave labor or mabye not at all.

If building a server has taught me anything its to not trust anyone cept yourself and maybe 2 others.

Ill post screenies soon unless nick wants to keep a secret
Back to top Go down
grimeyMoDs
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:01 pm

IGN- grimeyMoDs
Age- 16
BRIEF Reason Why You Should Be Picked- Well I used to be a regular member until I went outside and met this cool guy called the sun. Well I'm back and wouldn't mind helping on the new server. Nick should remember me and I will say I can do anything you need me for.
Affiliation With LaL (Ex, Regular, New, Friend, Mod, Admin)- Regular/ Part Ex/ Complicated.
How Long Have You Been With Us? (Approximate)- Since June on 2012.
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:52 am

grimeyMoDs wrote:
IGN- grimeyMoDs
Age- 16
BRIEF Reason Why You Should Be Picked- Well I used to be a regular member until I went outside and met this cool guy called the sun. Well I'm back and wouldn't mind helping on the new server. Nick should remember me and I will say I can do anything you need me for.
Affiliation With LaL (Ex, Regular, New, Friend, Mod, Admin)- Regular/ Part Ex/ Complicated.
Holy Fuck its grimey.
Back to top Go down
spyperson
Beta
Beta
spyperson

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:20 am

Snyp3r_Vip3r wrote:
grimeyMoDs wrote:
IGN- grimeyMoDs
Age- 16
Holy Fuck its grimey.
I saw him on the server and I was amazed
Back to top Go down
spyperson
Beta
Beta
spyperson

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:53 pm

IGN - None.

Age - 13.

BRIEF Reason Why You Should Be Picked - I already quit-- I still want to help, and it's pretty much the only way I could possibly communicate with admins anymore.

Affiliation With LaL (Ex, Regular, New, Friend, Mod, Admin) - Ex.

How Long Have You Been With Us? (Approximate) - July 2012
Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:37 pm

screenies may be posted - signed headmaster nick
Back to top Go down
TRideLion
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:42 am

IGN - T_Ride_Lion.

Age - 14.

BRIEF Reason Why You Should Be Picked - I have been an admin on LAL for a very long time, made good friends with Nick and other staff. I feel I could be great help in the plugin department helping make the new prison a unique experience.

Affiliation With LaL (Ex, Regular, New, Friend, Mod, Admin) - Admin.

How Long Have You Been With Us? (Approximate) - Since the Beginning.
Back to top Go down
Snyp3r_Vip3r
Epsilon
Epsilon
Snyp3r_Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:20 am

TRideLion wrote:
IGN - T_Ride_Lion.

Age - 14.

BRIEF Reason Why You Should Be Picked - I have been an admin on LAL for a very long time, made good friends with Nick and other staff. I feel I could be great help in the plugin department helping make the new prison a unique experience.

Affiliation With LaL (Ex, Regular, New, Friend, Mod, Admin) - Admin.

How Long Have You Been With Us? (Approximate) - Since the Beginning.
Holy fuck its T_ride
Back to top Go down
Elway

PostSubject: Application for rebuilding LaL   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:43 am

IGN- ElwayTebow715
Age- 14
BRIEF Reason Why You Should Be Picked- I'm a good builder and have been very loyal to the server. I also donated and would like to help rebuild the best server I;ve been on.
Affiliation With LaL (Ex, Regular, New, Friend, Mod, Admin)- $50 Donator, (ex)
How Long Have You Been With Us? (Approximate)- 1 year, 2 months or so.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ElwayTebow715
Alpha
Alpha
ElwayTebow715

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:45 am

^^That was me btw, just too lazy to log in. lol.

Btw I really miss LaL
Back to top Go down
VirtualNick
Admin
Admin
VirtualNick

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:26 am

for the record we didnt all die in a horrid accident

rebuilding is still underway, if wez wants to post pics he can

we're just a bit busy b/c finals and whatnot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations   Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations Empty

Back to top Go down

Exciting Info about 1.5 Renovations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next