LiveAndLearn Prison Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LiveAndLearn Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
nodus DRac44 steam snow tanner Videomrz christian
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nations At War

Go down 
+5
blue_minotaur
Stimlime
RackOlamb
2zacky
15mtsoi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

Nations At War - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:35 am

I stand in the background and follow along and do what everyone else is doing
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:41 pm

wow kreeper... that was about as bad as hobo's first post for this...
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:26 pm

I decide not to torture people and just do my best to prevent my companions from killing people by healing the reps and "trying" to hold blue back
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:43 pm

hey 2zacky i left the room in anger. But keeping the reps alive is a good idea. Also be more descriptive! all of you!i feel like the only one trying... even hobo did better than you guys... let that sink in...
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:35 pm

As i see blue take the rep in to a closet i decide that it is my turn to start. I took a rep and dragged her in to a corner in the room. I took her hair and threw her against a walll. Then i tell her in a kind tone," Tell me everything you know or ill fucking kill you". She looks away pretending that if she looks away she can ignore me. I slap her across her face and say,: Tell me everything". She immediately says," I'm not telling you anything, you may have been strong enough to defeat us, but I will hold my honor and keep my lips shut".
"is that so BY ODINS BEARD U SHALL TELL ME" I respond then look at my lamchops.
thinking to myself this is probably the only thing that will make her talk. I set my lambchops on fire and hold it close to her face so she can feel the heat. She immediately responds," Please any information I give you and my master will have my head".
"Hmm well thats a problem isnt it, how about you either tell me everything now or I have your head". She looked semi scared i felt cool Cool . "fine" she responds pushing her back against the wall trying to move away from my flames. " there are countless secret mazes under Serix and Bartonia castles and towers throughout the entire kingdom in fact". she said this as she slowly hands me the map and starts to faint from the smoke that came out of my lambchops fire. I took the map and threw it at hobo because my hands were on fire from using fire magic. My half burnt body didnt need any more burns so i ran flipping out like an idiot while zacky healed me and the other reps watched in shock of my proness.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 pm

now were just waiting on wolf. KREEPER, IF UR NOT GONNA TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY, IM GONNA KICK U OUT AND GIVE UR REWARD TO THE HOMELESS INVISIBLE UGANDEN CHILDREN!!!
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:23 am

Heres my REAL post...

I take one of them and throw him in the corner and say "You wont feel a thing!" I then immedatly punch him several times and then once hi is laying on the floor moaning I say "See that didn't hurt did it?" I then immedatly search him for items of use. I find tons of coins, too many to count and I also find a small dagger which I take and keep it on me. I then search him and try to find maps or anything useful. In then end I find a map and take it. I then leave him there and say to the others "Hes anyone's and I found a map on him that we probably could use at one point" I then take a shot of my vodka which if only half way full now and watch as the others beat them up for information.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:05 am

Kreeper, rack did a map already so redo urs, or atleast the information u find,
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:46 am

Ok well then... The map turned out to be useless but I did get money for all of us
Back to top Go down
Wolfblood281
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:42 pm

Rohab

I overhear the word of a march north, I must find out more of this. Without a word to anyone i sneak out of the room and through the academy entrance to go meet with the Trusting serix rep. As im walking through the village i notice a strange presence come over me, a cold icy breeze running up my spine "Dont forget" i hear as a faint whisper in the wind. Scared i hurry to the place where i ordered the rep to meet me. As i walk into the ally i see no sign of a rep, "fuck he caught on" i think to myself, and right as i begin to walk away i hear a faint voice "Over here, Hurry its not safe i have word our reps are being attacked" i turn and run into the room, As i walk in i notice massive details of the town buildings, layouts of EVERY house and detailed information on all of the cursors families yet no information on the cursors. "so, Who are the scum who have the audacity to make a move against serix?" "You mean the Ice colony, or the cursors" asks Romar "Wait i have heard nothing about the ice colonies what are they to us?" i ask curiously "Well you think humans can just obtain magical powers, you really think these spells and enchanting are natural? Rohab you have much to learn." Panicked thinking that i should know more about this if my plan to keep him tricked will work i reply to him "Do you under-mind me? Know your place as a Rep you fool! i was not informed, i am asking you a simple question what do you know that i dont" He turns with a skeptical yet slightly convinced look on his face. "Here, I dont know why you haven't received a scroll yet but these are the orders, now please leave, i don't want people knowing reps have close ties with the people of this village"

(I leave the building as im looking at the scroll which seems from a new origin Lined with gold inscriptions of a language i cant quite understand, i slowly read off the enscribed words)

"Faroj Epsilliome Da krogar Trest Pharoh" As i finish the words a heavy force of wind surrounds me but it seems noone else walking through the town notice it, A heavy cloud begins to form over me as i glance up to see a dark void like mist come down over me. panicked i call to kaiser with my newly learned Psytalk skill but receive no reply as the void begins to fade. "Woah, Where the hell am I???" i look around and what seems to be the northland pictures and painting ive seen surround me "this isnt possible, the pictures where painting of thousands of years ago!" i continue to try to contact kaiser but no reply. a heavy storm begins to set in as i quickly run into the structure near me and walk up to a pair of gaurds Standing infront of a crystal emitting the void like mist "excuse me! i walk up to the gaurd and tap him on the shoulder but as he turns to look at me the black mist turns red, making a terrible sound in which brings me in agony to my knees "AHHHHHHHHHH" i scream as the noise gets louder and it begins to seem as if all the pain that was possible in the world rushed through my veins "Rohab, You shouldnt be there" i here in a faint voice sounding like kaisers i look at my hands as they are burning with pain and think i notice a pattern of some sort under my flesh but pass out in anguish waking up the next morning in the infirmary surrounded by the cursors "We followed you into the woods, you were talking to yourself asking questions about things" said rack "not to fucking mention the piece of paper that you seemed to have pulled out of thin air" hobo says to me as he hands me the scroll "you guys this scroll it seems to have ancient..." "what are you talking about dude, it is a blank piece of paper" hobo replied. i look at it and see the gold inscriptions on it and the writing "oh i guess it is blank".............................................................................. to motherfucking be continued
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:36 pm

After the excitement from the Cadets Ball dies down and you fall back into your normal school routine.

-Time Passes-

Its 1 week before the semster ends and youll have the whole summer off! As your all walking back to your dorm, Kaiser walks seemingly out of a wall and motions to follow you. You head into one of the dorms and sit down.
"As you all know, the annual Tri-Class Tourney will be hosted soon. They will take place in the combat spheres. Because your my cursors, you have guaranteed places in the touney. Im going to be hosting events to choose 5 more people. AS will the other heads of houses. IF you see anyone talented, drop a note by my office and ill check them out. Also, after semester is over, youll have a week to relax before we go on a mission. Now your dismissed. Make sure to participate in the contest, i want to test otherse skill based on you."

As you all walk away you start to talk about the annual combat challenge.
"I wonder what hell have planned for us?" Asks rack.
"Well it cant be that hard, i mean, we have plan phoenix." Blue says and jokingly picks rack up.
"OH HELL NO!" rack yells as he forces blue to put him down and all of you start laughing.
"Well, im glad that WE LEARNED THE THINGS WE WERE SUPPOSED TO THIS YEAR AND ARE MORE ACCOMPLISHED IN THEM" (Hint Hint) Says Zacky.
"I know right? Who thought wind crafting could be very helpful in stealth."
Says hobo.
As you walk into the Great Hall, you see the Heads of Houses seated and sheets for signup for the challenge.
"Alright lets see what we can do." Says Kreeper as he takes a swig of Vodka.
You all walk up to Kaisers area and glance at all the sign up sheets and see 10 of them.

1. Agility Course
2. Magic Combat Circle
3. Rooftop Stealth Run
4. Knife Throwing and X-Bow Challenge
5. 5 v 5 Capture The Flag
6. Jungle 10 V 10 Mock Battle
7. Volcano Underground 5 v 5 Fight
8. Storm The Castle 10 v 10
9. House Theft
10. 6-10 V Kaiser

YOU GUYS NEED TO POST THE TOP 2 SELECTIONS YOU WANT TO DO, ADD SOME DETAIL AND LIKE DISCUSS PLANS FOR SUMMER, DONT JUST LIST 2 NUMBERS OR THE NAMES
Back to top Go down
thehobonator
Beta
Beta
thehobonator

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:43 pm

i pick roof stealth run and house theft
Back to top Go down
2zacky
Mod
Mod
2zacky

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Knowing that most my magic is healing I decide to participate in the jungle and the volcano fight so I can get expirence heal people in combat.
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:41 pm

hmmm i ponder to myself. "What challenges will i take?" As i quickly scan them the words underground volcano fight immediately catch my attention. "I'm not going to miss out on this" I say as i sign myself up. "Now i should probably sign myself up for something that i'd be good at. I scan all of them carefully and decide on storm the castle. "You never know when you could need experience storming somewhere" I say quietly to myself.
"Hey Blue!" zacky shouts cheerfully "what are you going to be doing with your free time?" he asks
"I'm probably going to spend some time living in the wilderness. I figured I've learned enough this year to support myself away from society. Besides I need some time away from people. Spending so much time with others is becoming... unbearable."
"Oh" Zacky says looking insulted
"O don't take it personally. You guys are by far the most... bearable" I say trying to comfort him.
"Gee... Thanks..." He says still sounding pretty disheartened. He then begins to slowly walk away.
"Ugh dealing with other people is way too irritating" I grumble to myself.
Back to top Go down
Wolfblood281
Alpha
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 pm

.......Dis gruntled i get my pussy ass out of the infirmary bed and go to see what the commotion was, "tourneys ey?" i look at the list and sign up for the same classes as blue.
Back to top Go down
RackOlamb
Epsilon
Epsilon
RackOlamb

Location : In the great new World order war of the minotaurs and elfs

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:43 pm

i choose capture the flag and volcano fight thin.( short post post because no one else gave any effort either way).
Back to top Go down
EndlessKreeper
Gamma
Gamma
EndlessKreeper

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:41 pm

House theft and agility course.
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:32 pm

As the great hall starts to clear out, Kaiser glances at all the sign up sheets.
He looks over at the 6 of you and says
"See you at the Volcano And Castle Storming events." He says as he takes down all the papers.
You all gather around the podium as he adresses your classmates.
"Alright, tomorrow, i will be hosting the first 5 events to see who will claim the 5 positions in the Annual Interhouse Tournament!"
You and your classmates cheer as Kaiser reads some of the rules for tomorrows games.
"The tryouts will be held at the combat spheres. I have reserved 20 of them for our purpose so gear up and be ready tomorrow. All weapons are allowed, no foul play is permitted. Make sure your thinking straight throughout the whole thing and woe to the person who disgraces the house or Rogue in front of the whole school. Dismissed!"
You and your classmates scurry away back to your dorms, cleaning your weapons and preparing for tomorrows tryouts.
"The Volcano fight is tomorrow, and the castle one is the day after that." Blue comments as he inspects his claws.
"Should be fun!" Hobo says as he oils his cross bow and prepares some bolts.
"Yeah, good thing for the magic of the combat spheres or we'd all die." Comments rack as he, erm, "Tends" to his lambchops.
"Yeah, youd be the first to die." Jokes Kreeper as he sharpens his claymore.
You all laugh as you settle into the pre battle atmosphere.
"Well, we should get some rest." Zacky says as he stands up after charging his magical items.

You all head up to bed and sleep fitfully, in anticipation for tomorrows event.

-The Next Day-

You head down to the breakfast hall all geared up and eat hearty, knowing youll need the energy.
As you head down to the combat spheres, you see the majority of the students are doing the same thing. Among the students, you see some higher ranked officials from the capital as well as civilizans.
"Dayam," Blue says. "Did the whole school and town come to watch?"
Kaiser seems to emerge from the crowd and walk next to you guys.
"Yes, the majority of them did. So dont fuck up, you represent me. The volcano fight is the 3rd event so just watch the first 2."
He walks away and you wonder where the hell he came from when you see him sitting at the table with the other heads of house.
Kaiser stands up and makes 2 swift hand gestures and points at his throat.
"WELCOME!" his voice, magically magnified, booms around the combat sphere room. "WELCOME ONE AND ALL, TO THE FIRST HALF OF THE ROGUE CLASS ANNUAL TOURNAMENT TRIALS! THE MEMBERS WHO PERFORM THE BEST WILL RECEIVE ONE OF THE 5 SPOTS IN THE ANNUAL FIGHT AND WIN A CHANCE AT GLORY!"
As the applause dies down, Kaiser announces the first event and the contestantrs step up.

-Two Events Later-

"ITS TIME," Kaiser says as the winners from the previous event exit the combat spheres and raise their hands in victory. "FOR THE VOLCANO 6 V 6 FIGHT! MY CURSORS," Kaiser gestures a hand to you 6,"VERSUS THE TOP 6 STUDENTS OF THE YEAR FROM MY HOUSE!" Kaiser says as he gestures to the other 6 who are eying you and taunting you.
"Hey blue," Wolf yells over the immense appplause and yelling. "Why dont you do some intimidation, ill add some effects."
"Fine fine..." Grunts blue. He walks up to the combat sphere and turns around to face the other 6. He flings his cloak off, revealing his dark blue armor, muscled arms, and unhumanly like face as he releases a huge roar of defiance. Using advanced firecrafting, wolf removes the heat from the air around blue and a thin mist sorounds him. Frowning with effort, he releases the heat in 2 concentrated plumes of fire behind blue, illuminating blue as he roars and shows off his deadly claws. Kaiser lets out a small grin as the other 6 stumble back, startled, then slowly walk up to their combat spheres.
Blue shrugs his cloak back on and mutters to the group "You think i overdid it?"
"Naaahhh." Says hobo as he glances at the crowd of girls swooning over blue.
You all walk into your combat spheres and wait for Kaiser to announce the event.
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE VOLCANO, 6 VERSUS 6, UNDER GROUND BATTLE!!!!!"
A brief pan through of the battleground shows and the green numbers pop up in front of you.
GO
You feel a jolt of magic run through your body as your suddenly transported into the volano arena. You glance to your right and left and see everyoen standing up gretting ready. You look across a lake of lava and see the enemy team also trying to get prepared. They start hurling fire balls at you, fire magic being intensified 3 times in this area, and you hide behind cover of some rocks.
"Whats the plan?" Hobo asks blue, Who seems to have taken the leader role (hint)
As zacky starts hurling fire balls of his own and hobo shoots some more arrows, Blue replies
"Weeeelllll..."

DIrected to blue.
Idk if you want to do the battle scene or you want me to do it but im you a bit of freedom here. You can do the battle scene by urself and all of it, or just do a battle plan and ill work the logistics in.
THIS IS FOR BLUE ONLY CUZ HES THE ONLY ONE THAT SEEMS TO PU EFFORT IN THIS!
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:34 pm

Blue if your wondering why, its cause u didnt have to respond when you were kidnapped so they get lazyass time this post =D
Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:03 pm

"Everyone get behind the boulders!" I shout immediately. We all scramble to get behind the rocks as our enemies continue to hurl giant balls of fire at us. "We don't have enough range to fight like this!" I shout angrily.
"It's ok Blue" Rack says "That just means we need to get closer."
"Closer huh" I say. I peer out from behind the rocks. and see a giant pool of lava with a ton of stalactites above it. from the looks of it most of the enemy are mages so if we do manage to get close. I hind behind the rocks and begin thinking. "Alright I have a plan. Rack I need you to shoot a fireball at those stalactites on the ceiling. Hobo while the rocks are falling you need to jump off of them and see if you can manage to grab onto a stalactite that doesn't get knocked down. While you are up there i need you to provide covering fire for us with your crossbow. The rocks then should fall into the lava, and i'll take it from there.
"Ok " Rack shouts over excitedly.
"Wait Rack" I shout "Fire magic is stronger down here so don't use too mu-" But i was too late. He had already channeled a ton of power into his lambchops, and let fired. The blast was so great that it not only lit his hands on fire, but also launched him backwards into another rock knocking him out. "Crap! We might need him later. Zacky help him. Hobo, GO!" Hobo then quickly begins hopping up the falling rocks with relative ease. Our enemies begin panicking because some large rocks begin falling on their heads as well. The rocks begin falling into the lava and sinking. I quickly begin focusing my power, and use my earth crafting to keep the tops of the lava out of the lava. "GO! NOW!" Rohab and Kreeper quickly begin hopping across the stones. Once they reach the other side I lift the rocks out of the lava a little more before attempting to go accross myself. As I start Hopping across the rocks the rocks begin sinking into the lava both behind, and in front of me. "Shit" I say slightly worried. I go as far as i can before there are no more rocks to jump on. The rock i'm standing on is sinking quickly, so I quickly jump before the lava rises to my feet. I barely land on the edge of the rock platform of our enemies. I begin swinging my arms around wildly as I begin to lose my balance. Rohab grabs my shirt and drags me onto safe land.
"You're welcome" he says smugly. As i stand up the enemy begins to surround us. Rohab, Kreeper, and I stand back to back and prepare to fight.
Imma leave the rest up to 15 Razz

Last edited by blue_minotaur on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:41 pm

Blue looks back and sees Rack slowly recovering. He looks up and sees Hobo still in the stalactites and motions him using the hand signals they learned from Kaiser's Cursor Classes. (KCC) lolololol.
Persue. Enemy. Stay. Hidden.
Hobo nods in affirmative and jumps from stalctice to stalactite after the enemy.
Blue then motions to Kreeper and Rohab.
"Im gonna try something i learned in EarthCrafting, Form a loose parimeter around me."
They nod in affirmative and walk away, weapons ready.
Blue then faces the lava pool and rack and zacky on the other side.
He punches his fists into the earth and grips the stone in the ground with his fists. His face turns in pain and concentration as he roars and the stalactites that were sunk in the lava slowly rise, allowing zacky and rack to jump across swiftly.
Blue collapses from exhaustion and zacky works on re energizing him. After a minute or so, Blue is up on his feet and they continue after the enemy.
They approach a fork in the road, but see one of Hobo's crowssbow bolts lying on the floor pointing to the right.
Blue grins at his decision to let Hobo scout ahead and motions to the others to follow him as you speed down the tunnel. As your about to turn the cornor, you see Hobo on one of the stalactites. You pause and motion for your squad to stop.
Hobo points down then looks a blue and hand signs.
Enemy. Ambush. 3. Enemy.
Blue responds
Drop. Down. We. Rush. Sync?
Hobo nods and motions
Sync.
Blue then raises his hand, then makes the charge motion and lets his hand drop. As the group charges and blues hand falls, Hobo drops down and stabs 2 of the enemies with his daggers in the back of the neck, dropping them dead instantly and they disintegrate. The 3rd enemy turns around to confront Hobo only to be hit i nthe back with 10 ice shards shot from Rohab.
As he collapses and slowly disintegrtes, the squad cheers. Not long after, their cheers are drowned by a rumblign sound that got louder and louder. As you look up, a giant stone is rolling towards all of you and the other 3 enemies are fiercely throwing fireballs at you all. As you run to take cover behind the rocks, the giant rock manages to crush Kreeper and cripple zacky.
"FUCK!" Yells blue from the cover of the rocks as splats of fire bounce off the rocks.
"Ok, ROHAB! Form a thin, wide shield of ice in front of you. Rack, ready some small fireballs and when holes melt in the shield, throw them through the hole. Hobo, ready your crossbow. Ill guard zacky while he tends his wounds."
As Rohab rushes ahead with a thin, giant wall of ice, Hobo loads his crowssbow and runs on the right side of him. Rack runs on the left side with 2 fireballs charged and as the enemy hurls fireballs at the shield and small areas start to melt, Rack throws his fireballs throw, swiftly sumloning more and more. Hobo lifts his crossbow while running and takes quick aim, then lets the bow loose. He hears the satisfying choke and splat of blood as he hit someone in the neck. Now with only 2 members left, they turn to flee. The 3 continue to persue them when an even louder rumbling is heard. The 2 enemies turn around and start running straight towards Rohab and co. A giant stream of lava is chasing them and only one enemy is smart enough to jump and cling to a stalactite. The other enemy is burned in the lava along with Rohab, Hobo, and Rack.
As blue peeks his head over the rocks and sees the lava, he quickly gets down as a fireball from the enemy hits the rock.
He looks at zacky, who is now fully healed and says
"Start giving me energy and dont stop untill i say ok?"
Zacky nods and places his palms on blues back as blue punches his fists into the ground again and grips the earth, the feeling of energy coursing through his body. As the lava starts pouring over the rocks and into their cover, Blue lets out a roar and summons a dome of rack that encases Blue and Zacky. The constant stream of energy flows out of Zacky into blue, allowing him to keep the dome up, untill finally, the lava stops and blue releases the dome. He motions zacky to stop, and they are both exhausted. The enemy has dropped down onto an area that she used water to cool down the lava. She takes aim with a bow and lets loose an arrow that goes right over Blues head.
"Shit." Blue says. "What are we gonna do?"
"Healing isnt the only thing i learned." Zacky says with a grin and with a sweep of his hand, takes the energy from the lava around him and it instantly turns into rock. With that energy, zacky puts his palms on the rock that is now connected to the enemies rock platform and converts it into ice. The ice starts to spread along the rocks, but melts in 5 seconds due to the heat. THe rep then slips on the water and falls all the way down into Blues lying claws as he slams his claws int othe reps throat.
The simulation ends as the enemy disintegrates and the scenery disentegrates.
As you emerge from the combat spheres, immense applause comes from the crowd, who were able to see it though a magical projection. You see Kaiser walk over and hear him say "Stupid mistakes, but you won. Goodjob." He says and you all grin and raise your hands in victory.
After the next 2 events are over and Kaiser takes into consideration what happened, he then walks over to you and says.
"You did decent today. Tomorrow is the Castle Storming 10 v 10 tourney so you guys need to find 4 adequite additios to your team. You have about, 18 hours to do so then report to me with the list of people."

THIS IS LIKE THE DATE POST BEFORE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
BE
CREATIVE
WITH THIS

AND MAKE IT GOOD

Back to top Go down
blue_minotaur
Admin
Admin
blue_minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:25 pm

I'm sitting outside thinking to myself. "Someone strong huh? I think I know someone, but i'm not going to like this." I get up and head to the battle spheres. "Al! Get out here" I bellow. And almost immediately I have a sword to my throat.
"Come to meet your end you foul beast?!" Alfred says. Alfred, or as I like to call him Al is the self proclaimed "White Knight" of the academy. He wears an entire suit of armor no matter what, and is adept with a sword, and shield. All he does is go on about justice, and how one day he's going to slay me. He's challenged me to at least 20 fights, and has beaten me 10 times. He's dying to get the lead on me.
"Calm down Al. I just need your help."
"That's Sir Alfred to you peasant!" He says sheathing his sword "And why do you think I would ever help the likes of you?!"
"Me and my buddy's need a couple extra swords at the castle storming, and your one of the strongest fighters i know." Alfred seems to be slightly taken aback by the compliment, but quickly reclaims his composure. He then starts mumbling to himself.
"If I aid him in battle I might be able to learn his secrets. Then I may slay him once again, and prove that good shall always triumph over evil!"
"Umm al... I can still hear you...."
"AHH!" He screams "Don't interrupt me during my heroic monologue! I shall aid you this once, but you must agree to duel me once again when it is over"
"You never change Al" I say smirking "Deal!"
"AHA Sir Alfred AWAY!!!!" He then runs off into the academy.
"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea..."

Last edited by blue_minotaur on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
15mtsoi
Admin
Admin
15mtsoi

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:32 pm

Blue that was one of the greatest and most hilarious posts ever! =D
nice job dude.
Back to top Go down
thehobonator
Beta
Beta
thehobonator

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:36 pm

thinking of people we need, i thought we needed a mage. i knew many mages but the best mage i knew was bob. i look for him and find him in a dark ally way selling illegal salts to someone. i wait till he is done and ask him "want to do storm the castle?" he replys with "it depends..... u buying or not." "how much i got to get?" he says it would take a pound of salt. i agree and pay him in fake(but he doesnt know) money. later i give rack the salt and say "use this on your lamb chops"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nations At War   Nations At War - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nations At War
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LiveAndLearn Prison Server :: Games-
Jump to: